Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Kraken
Schitzo ramblings but look at this ethnic

2FD9B3C7 7C0A 4400 A37A 90BCB66487F2

- slight NCT
- UEE
- dark brown color

Yet his god tier lashes are single handedly carrying his eye area from Afghanistan to UK

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, mug, Deleted member 15827 and 11 others
His eyes are still muddy but at least they arent that souless dog shit kind

He also looks very dimorphic and has a very good pfh to pfl ratio , the lashes of course excentuating this effect.

@Korea

Latisse is your friend.
Latisse on eyelashes insane
Insane latisse eyebrow transformation god tier 10 weeks isnane
God tier uber prettyboy eyelashes and brows
Zayn insane looks with light eyes

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, NateJacobs, Racky and 8 others
makes you look femine but better than uee too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
fuck those look amazing bro fucking hell can latisse damage your eyes ?
Some say some darkening around the eyelids (halo imo adds more contrast and looks like mascara + there's also the facial luminance pill to consider)

Anything you put around your eye can have some potential risks but Latisse is safe and 100% a must imo. Other potent eyelash serums out there i plan on using like myristoyl pentapeptide 17 eyelash.

The main concern is the potential loss of periorbital fat which i will alleviate using raw animal fat, asthaxanthain and ice .

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9467 and Deleted member 14166
Some say some darkening around the eyelids (halo imo adds more contrast and looks like mascara + there's also the facial luminance pill to consider)

Anything you put around your eye can have some potential risks but Latisse is safe and 100% a must imo. Other potent eyelash serums out there i plan on using like myristoyl pentapeptide 17 eyelash.

The main thing is the periorbital fat which i will alleviate using raw animal fat, asthaxanthain and ice .
im gonna buy asap how long do you think my eyelashes can grow???

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Pretty long if you're consistent.

Start curling your eyelashes and striving to improve brow density.

Mirin medial canthus and eyebrow shape.
thanks bro im gonna buy it rn , thank you for thr advice bro :)

• +1
He also has wide PFL, almond shaped eyes and the NCT is probably mainly the angle.
Not denying that eyelashes are a halo but it’s not like his eye area is below average in all other aspects

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, arabcelxxx, Racky and 8 others
Pretty long if you're consistent.

Start curling your eyelashes and striving to improve brow density.

Mirin medial canthus and eyebrow shape.
Do eye lashes on lattise fall off with stopped use like minoxidal ?the fat burning is concerning but if results are permanent I’d risk it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and AscendingHero

He also looks very dimorphic and has a very good pfh to pfl ratio , the lashes of course excentuating this effect.

@Korea

Latisse is your friend.
View attachment 1624055View attachment 1624057View attachment 1624058View attachment 1624059
That shit is pretty expensive imo, oral minoxidil can also grow your lashes if you respond well but you could drop dead from heart problems

I use mascara :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and AscendingHero
Do eye lashes on lattise fall off with stopped use like minoxidal ?the fat burning is concerning but if results are permanent I’d risk it
Lol no, lashes dont fall off. I noticed Castor Oil improved the durability of my eyelashes allowing them to keep growing for longer.

You can always get eyelash extensions or use other serums ( expensive 10x more potent than oils) imo if you dont like Latisse.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and PYT
That shit is pretty expensive imo, oral minoxidil can also grow your lashes if you respond well but you could drop dead from heart problems

I use mascara :forcedsmile:
You can bypass the cost issues if you source well

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
My eyelashes are invisible :feelswhy: still need to figure out a good way to dye them

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
I have maxxed my eyelashes with latisse and castor oil and now they are pretty long and thick, but guess what

They are fucking blonde :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, CopeTilliRope, AscendingHero and 1 other person
You can bypass the cost issues if you source well
I know I know, I just personally think mascara is much more effective but temporary I guess

Been wearing it for like the last few months an it’s been fine, even went out the other day with a mixed group of guys and girls & no one noticed

Plus it’s literally 5 bucks, but I can understand if guys here don’t wanna trannymax

• +1
I have maxxed my eyelashes with latisse and castor oil and now they are pretty long and thick, but guess what

You can buy dye for eyelashes on amazon

• +1
Lol no, lashes dont fall off. I noticed Castor Oil improved the durability of my eyelashes allowing them to keep growing for longer.

You can always get eyelash extensions or use other serums ( expensive 10x more potent than oils) imo if you dont like Latisse.
my lashes went back to normal 2-3 months after using serum. before they grew like crazy

Countless articles of women saying that latisse made their lashes long
However it increases the grow cycle, and when they stopped using the eyelashes fell off because the growth phase was sped up. Therefore majority of their lashes fell off soon due to the shedding phase speeding up too

Many women said they practically had no lashes left once they stopped using latissr
I'd avoid latisse tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and AscendingHero
Countless articles of women saying that latisse made their lashes long
However it increases the grow cycle, and when they stopped using the eyelashes fell off because the growth phase was sped up. Therefore majority of their lashes fell off soon due to the shedding phase speeding up too

Many women said they practically had no lashes left once they stopped using latissr
I'd avoid latisse tbh
Im obviously not just doing latisse

You cant take someone ancedote as the end be all. Many different forms of latisse too btw

What do you recommend for eyelash maxxing? inb4 castor jfl

Im obviously not just doing latisse

You cant take someone ancedote as the end be all. Many different forms of latisse too btw

What do you recommend for eyelash maxxing? inb4 castor jfl
I'm pretty lucky to have long lashes naturally due to being ethnic

But Jenifer Myers used castor oil and her lashes grew long as fuck.srs

What you mean diff forms of latisse? What kind do you use?

I already have dark circles too so kinda wanna avoid the darkening of eyes further.
What sorta animal fat you use to stop.fat loss, lard? Or just normal organic butter?
I would like the length that kid with blue eyes had tbh insane

• +1
where can I buy Latisse in Europe?

I dont think his eyes look good

no eye colour change on latisse? i plan on oing yeux clairs in mexico asap and kinda scared of fucking up the results . thanks

• +1
Ethnic Michael B Jordan

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
My eyelashes start out black but have blonde tips, makes them look shorter irl

@Korea

Latisse is your friend.
View attachment 1624055View attachment 1624057View attachment 1624058View attachment 1624059
Latisse isn't permanent ..I might buy it later ..but for now I'm looking at natural ways to grow eyelashes ...using castor oil and oral minox pills might help

• Hmm...
no eye colour change on latisse? i plan on oing yeux clairs in mexico asap and kinda scared of fucking up the results . thanks
Not really. Eye color change just doesnt happen like that. Make sure the bimantropst doesnt enter your eye.

Certain things like bimantropst/careprost are used in every potent eyelash serum anyways, no getting around it.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
Not really. Eye color change just doesnt happen like that. Make sure the bimantropst doesnt enter your eye.

Certain things like bimantropst/careprost are used in every potent eyelash serum anyways, no getting around it.
unfortunnately you're right there i only 2 viable options a massive deose of minox goig systemic or using bimatoprost the rest is just pure cope.

do you manage to put it safely on your lower lashes without entering your eyes?

• +1
just use one of those eyelash brushes bro
Even if it gets a bit into the eye, which will probably happen by accident sometimes, it will NEVER change the eye color.
This only appeared in a handful of individuals when using multiple eye drops for the glaucoma patients (and taking it for it years) and then it was only for hazel and green eyes + only 1% of them had iris darkening

• +1
yes, I could give a better example if you have shitter buggy eyes like me. My eyelashes were blond like my natural hair colour so I used a brunette lash dye. Also used regular dye + minox + caster oil for my brows

before:
09B7D8D4 AE56 4D2E 8BC5 142F68381BA6 CC5F1EEF A08B 4D61 B599 667ED8F48E93 F0A47524 32E7 4E41 AE45 1D09A54FAADC
After:
9696A4C2 60BF 4D9B BF87 ACE76BD65F02
A6570639 5768 4AF7 9887 52FEA79B7454 1A085F42 BCD1 4DD0 8B1E FE3D03E1D348

dying eyelashes as a guy gets seen as gay by normies even though it makes as much sense as someone saying “Henry cavil is so gay he has long thick dark eyelashes he must wanna suck cock now” :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
1875F638 0A8E 41A4 96D2 139F80DB15D3
720CF6D8 B871 4D34 BDC2 DF9241BE0989

What they look like rn after using an eyelash curler, latisse and ice cubes on my browridge 20 mins a day
98365F8C BF72 434D A6F8 E1D1922EEDB8

Attachments

• 917ABAB5-9A40-40CE-ADDB-8B71A7ED6BF9.jpeg
    917ABAB5-9A40-40CE-ADDB-8B71A7ED6BF9.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 79D4730B-85F4-4CC9-BC0B-86355880CC9D.jpeg
    79D4730B-85F4-4CC9-BC0B-86355880CC9D.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23, Sny, zharupodrugu and 3 others
yes, I could give a better example if you have shitter buggy eyes like me. My eyelashes were blond like my natural hair colour so I used a brunette lash dye. Also used regular dye + minox + caster oil for my brows

before:
View attachment 1646379 View attachment 1646388View attachment 1646381
After:
View attachment 1646374
View attachment 1646373View attachment 1646394

dying eyelashes as a guy gets seen as gay by normies even though it makes as much sense as someone saying “Henry cavil is so gay he has long thick dark eyelashes he must wanna suck cock now” :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
View attachment 1646367
View attachment 1646368

What they look like rn after using an eyelash curler, latisse and ice cubes on my browridge 20 mins a day
View attachment 1646430
impressive brows results you didn't shed on minox or no other facial aging/ increased eyelid pufiness type of sides? do you intend to use something for your lashes now thanks

The main concern is the potential loss of periorbital fat which i will alleviate using raw animal fat, asthaxanthain and ice .
Asthaxanthin? How

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn

Where did you buy latisse norbro

People sound like such autistic psl tards when they point out and say “He has UEE!” When he still looks chad and would cuck you lol

• +1
Reactions: mugly and Moggedbyevery1