Fact. Korean men are way more popular in SEA than whites.

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Its just facts. I know ugly JBW fags are crying but sorry to burst your bubble @Predeterminism :ROFLMAO::lul:

Vietnam treated him so well that he went for a second run. Vietnam treats him well just like Ukraine and Turkey.

this one is just a 36 year old korean guy on omegle jfl. Hes a normie for a 36 year old yet still gets treated well.

@Truecel14
@@Xangsane @
@@Vietnam @
@@Cheesyrumble @U@U@U@Username Required @
@@pur3e @
@@Stopping@Nothing19 @
@@LsdLand @A@A@A@alphamaxxxx @
@@Hero of the Imperium @
@@Tinydragon98 @
@@Chinacurry @T@T@T@traveler @

@@alphaeuss2 @

@@fjor2096 @

@
SeiGun
@SeiGun

@
Curry Suicide
@Curry Suicide @

@
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
@
AryanHarmony
@AryanHarmony

@
Ceo of cope
@Ceo of cope @
Areuready
@Areuready @
coke
@coke

@
@.... @A@AspiringChadlet @
Adonis
@Adonis @P@Pikabro @E@Enkidu @
ezio6
@ezio6 @
szolliontaraelis
@szolliontaraelis @
curlyheadjames
@curlyheadjames

@user030605 @
Need2Ascend
@Need2Ascend @
mvp2v1
@mvp2v1 @B@Broski @
Collagenic
@Collagenic @
turtlepilled
@turtlepilled @
squirrelcel
@squirrelcel @
subtochad
@subtochad @
Cynic4life
@Cynic4life @C@Chadinsub5sland @
chadtindermoney
@chadtindermoney @
Nims
@Nims @
skinnytwink
@skinnytwink @kalefartbomb

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: galego123, Hero of the Imperium, Cheesyrumble and 5 others
Why would I go for SEA foids when I can go for East Asians? Vietnamese are fine tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, galego123 and Hero of the Imperium
Why would I go for SEA foids when I can go for East Asians? Vietnamese are fine tho
go to east asia and make sure to record it like this guy. Would love to see ur reaction after rejection after rejection :ROFLMAO: hey, you can make money from donation from other cumskins while live streaming it so why not

go to east asia and make sure to record it like this guy. Would love to see ur reaction after rejection after rejection :ROFLMAO: hey, you can make money from donation from other cumskins while live streaming it so why not
I don't have to go to East Asia. East Asian girls come to here.

I don't have to go to East Asia. East Asian girls come to here.
until you get that jaw implant, like ur bio, you aint getting no girls but ur mom brotha. Why do a lot of whites, like East European whites have a turtle chin? Chin where it blends in to their neck jfl :ROFLMAO:

I agree with most of your korean propoganda but just simply no way thats true.

until you get that jaw implant, like ur bio, you aint getting no girls but ur mom brotha. Why do a lot of whites, like East European whites have a turtle chin? Chin where it blends in to their neck jfl :ROFLMAO:
Getting girls isn't a problem for me. And I don't know about Eastern Europeans' chins, go ask about them.

whether its netflix or music, everything is korea in Philippines and vietnam. Most girls in SEA that go for whites is for economic purposes. While they go for koreans for actual romance. Watch the video and his other hundreds of vids in Viet and thailand(y) u have just been consumed by one side that it may seem hard to believe at first.

Poor white guys, they're gonna have to stick with good looking races of women :(

• +1
Reactions: beachdude123 and terrorblade
this forum and west media portraits SEA to be easy for whites. While that may be true for financial purposes all the posters and celebs that are in sponsor of a product are koreans. Shit you not. my buddy went to philiphines during this summer and he said all the celebs that are posing for a brand and such are korean actors

Getting girls isn't a problem for me. And I don't know about Eastern Europeans' chins, go ask about them.
you need a chin implant. Buddy you look like a turtle right now. Thats why you need a genio in the first place

you need a chin implant. Buddy you look like a turtle right now. Thats why you need a genio in the first place
1. I don't need a chin implant
2. You have never seen me.
3. I don't need a genio

Coping ricecel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and incel194012940
Poor white guys, they're gonna have to stick with good looking races of women :(
white women are going downhill. More and more young white girls like asians and those that dont usually are into goth shit that just dyes their hair and get shitloads of unnecessary piercings jfl :ROFLMAO::ogre: also known as white libs

1. I don't need a chin implant
2. You have never seen me.
3. I don't need a genio

Coping ricecel.
"Leanmaxing, gymmaxing, skinmaxing, and getting a jaw implant".
it says it under ur comments. you do realize everyone can read that right u actual sped

"Leanmaxing, gymmaxing, skinmaxing, and getting a jaw implant".
it says it under ur comments. you do realize everyone can read that right u actual sped
So you don't know the difference between chin and jaw. You seem dumb.

white women are going downhill. More and more young white girls like asians and those that dont usually are into goth shit that just dyes their hair and get shitloads of unnecessary piercings jfl :ROFLMAO::ogre: also known as white libs
you can cry in your corner u little retard
while i fuck my blond blue eyed stacy gf

Attachments

• galaxy.jpg
    galaxy.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
So you don't know the difference between chin and jaw. You seem dumb.
your tip of the mandible is curved therefore it looks like u have a turtle chin. I know what your chin looks like because most whites have that turtle chin. It looks recessed. I do know the difference. You look like a turtle boy.

https://tenor.com/view/verne-stare-gif-24447130

you and @Predeterminism

• JFL
Reactions: tooLOW
You are making up stuff.

Also why is this in looksmax subforum @Gargantuan
jfl. You are the one that need a chin implant and it says it under ur comments. are u actually that retarded? ughh ughh uhghhhh. Hitler would have considered you retarded enough to through you to the fire pit along with others jfl

jfl. You are the one that need a chin implant and it says it under ur comments. are u actually that retarded? ughh ughh uhghhhh. Hitler would have considered you retarded enough to through you to the fire pit along with others jfl
I look good and get girls without resorting to SEAmaxing. You seem to be interested in SEAmaxing, no wonder.

You are making up stuff.

people post stuff about jbw all the time. JFL are you actually that autistic its the same thing except the rolls are reversed?

people post stuff about jbw all the time. JFL are you actually that autistic its the same thing except the rolls are reversed?
ohh noo manlet nation is gonna take over.
so scary man

I look good and get girls without resorting to SEAmaxing. You seem to be interested in SEAmaxing, no wonder.
im not but im just making people like u and @Predeterminism both of u are Mr.Looking40WhenInMy20s jfl :lul: wrinkly ballsack face by the age of 20.

im not but im just making people like u and @Predeterminism both of u are Mr.Looking40WhenInMy20s jfl :lul: wrinkly ballsack face by the age of 20.
Again, you haven't seen me, so why are you making up stuff?

You are making up stuff.

lol you know its true and its hurting u so u contacted a mod. of course a sensitive whitey would do that

Again, you haven't seen me, so why are you making up stuff?
dude, do you not realize whats under your every comments? let me help ur slow ass out real quick.

"Leanmaxing, gymmaxing, skinmaxing, and getting a jaw implant"

it says it in bright red. What does the last 4 words say?

dude, do you not realize whats under your every comments? let me help ur slow ass out real quick.

"Leanmaxing, gymmaxing, skinmaxing, and getting a jaw implant"

it says it in bright red. What does the last 4 words say?
You have problems with your reading comprehension. It doesn't say anything about my looks level you dumbass.

i
You have problems with your reading comprehension. It doesn't say anything about my looks level you dumbass.
it says you are getting a jaw implant u actual autist. here ill translate it for u so you can actually understand. ughh ughh ughh ughhhhh ugh ugh ughh! i cant take u seriously :ROFLMAO: yall make it too easy. gotta sleep so i can bike early tomorrow Have a great night brotha (y)

the man is lost cause he is coping too hard

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Its just facts. I know ugly JBW fags are crying but sorry to burst your bubble @Predeterminism :ROFLMAO::lul:

Vietnam treated him so well that he went for a second run. Vietnam treats him well just like Ukraine and Turkey.

this one is just a 36 year old korean guy on omegle jfl. Hes a normie for a 36 year old yet still gets treated well.

@Truecel14
@@Xangsane @
@@Vietnam @
@@pur3e @
@@Stopping@Nothing19 @
@@Hero of the Imperium @
@@Tinydragon98 @

@@alphaeuss2 @

@@fjor2096 @

@
SeiGun
@SeiGun

@
Curry Suicide
@Curry Suicide @

@
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
@
AryanHarmony
@AryanHarmony

@
Ceo of cope
@Ceo of cope @
Areuready
@Areuready @
coke
@coke

@
Adonis
ezio6
@ezio6 @
szolliontaraelis
@szolliontaraelis @
curlyheadjames
@curlyheadjames

@user030605 @
Need2Ascend
@Need2Ascend @
mvp2v1
@mvp2v1 @B@Broski @
Collagenic
@Collagenic @
turtlepilled
@turtlepilled @
squirrelcel
@squirrelcel @
subtochad
@subtochad @
Cynic4life
chadtindermoney
@chadtindermoney @
Nims
@Nims @
skinnytwink

Chinkchinkchinkchinkchink

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
its bc of anime and kpop bro

• +1

@Truecel14
@@Xangsane @
@@Vietnam @
@@pur3e @
@@Stopping@Nothing19 @
@@Hero of the Imperium @
@@Tinydragon98 @

@@alphaeuss2 @

@@fjor2096 @

@
SeiGun
@SeiGun

@
Curry Suicide
@Curry Suicide @

@
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
@
AryanHarmony
@AryanHarmony

@
Ceo of cope
@Ceo of cope @
Areuready
@Areuready @
coke
@coke

@
Adonis
ezio6
@ezio6 @
szolliontaraelis
@szolliontaraelis @
curlyheadjames
@curlyheadjames

@user030605 @
Need2Ascend
@Need2Ascend @
mvp2v1
@mvp2v1 @B@Broski @
Collagenic
@Collagenic @
turtlepilled
@turtlepilled @
squirrelcel
@squirrelcel @
subtochad
@subtochad @
Cynic4life
chadtindermoney
@chadtindermoney @
Nims
@Nims @
skinnytwink

Please never tag me again in your gook praising low IQ threads.

That turkish girl is cute

Attachments

• b2995aae9c68ef2430367baf0dc67e0c.mp4
    798.2 KB
jfl at this emotional little bitch trying to defend his dragon family honor dude stfu and go inject

vietnam is officially part of east asia, not SEA

whether its netflix or music, everything is korea in Philippines and vietnam. Most girls in SEA that go for whites is for economic purposes. While they go for koreans for actual romance. Watch the video and his other hundreds of vids in Viet and thailand(y) u have just been consumed by one side that it may seem hard to believe at first.
couldn't be further from the truth

I wouldn't be surprised if you were some african or paki subhuman that is coping

• +1
I could kinda see that, i know some filipinas and they’re all heavily into kpop shit

But anybody who has to leave where they’re from to get pussy should probably just rope tbh

I could kinda see that, i know some filipinas and they’re all heavily into kpop shit

But anybody who has to leave where they’re from to get pussy should probably just rope tbh
Tell that to @Predeterminism @epictroll @wannaimprove SEA is taken over by Korean everything. Food, beauty, entertainment, music, everything

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
couldn't be further from the truth

I wouldn't be surprised if you were some african or paki subhuman that is coping
Do u know any filipino girls? Philippines spend the most money towards South Korean product than any other country brand. That tells it all

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
jfl at this emotional little bitch trying to defend his dragon family honor dude stfu and go inject
U did not refute nothing. Instead you’re the one that’s probably on the bridge of overdosing on pillls to become another statistics (typical white cunskin. Allergic to sun and sagginess. MrLooking50ByTheAgeOf20” 😂😂

Check my other post. Ive literally made @Predeterminism skin cancer patience and @Curry Suicide shitskins to get addicted to anti depressant pills all because I just revealed the truth smh

if you NEED or GOING to get a "jaw implant" that means ur lower third area is fucking looking autistic right now, therefore i can assume ur look. You have have a good nose and etc but if u have a turtle chin, like the gif i showed u, u aint looking good.
the man is lost cause he is coping too hard
the fact that u kept trying to chime in but i didnt even realize u were trying to join the conversation is pathetic. Well, im sure u are used to it in real life because u are treated as an invisible being in real life too :ROFLMAO:

Chinkchinkchinkchinkchink
yup, skin cancer patient number 30 on this forum is getting triggered. Seems like u didnt take ur anti depressant today eh? why do all of u cumskins love to use hardcore drugs thats bad for u but hate taking pills thats supposed to be good for you, supposedly. :ROFLMAO: soon youll just be another statistics like ur dad eh? foam coming out his mouth :D:ROFLMAO:

@JawGuyFatFaceGuy

just check my thread and youll see the truth. But i dont expect cumskins and shitskins to even desire the truth so :lul::ROFLMAO:

SEAmaxxing mayocels go to the Phillipines to fuck low class std prostitutes.

• JFL
https://looksmax.org/threads/3-weeks-in-vietnam-trip-report-here.39044/

Keep coping while 171cm bloated white LTN manlets fuck hot vietnamese girls
:ROFLMAO: someones mad. Are you talking about urself? 171cm for the modern day whitey is a being a generous. More like 168 or below. Whites are fucked :ROFLMAO: get ur daddys money so you can think the SEA girls actually like u for being "you" :lul::lul::feelswhy:how can anyone like someone thatll look 50 years old when they are just in their 20s? cumskins=MrLooking50InTheAgeOf20 :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: someones mad. Are you talking about urself? 171cm for the modern day whitey is a being a generous. More like 168 or below. Whites are fucked :ROFLMAO: get ur daddys money so you can think the SEA girls actually like u for being "you" :lul::lul::feelswhy:how can anyone like someone thatll look 50 years old when they are just in their 20s? cumskins=MrLooking50InTheAgeOf20 :ROFLMAO:
view the link bro. I know it's suicidefuel for ricecels as some looksminned white can go to SEA and fuck prime foids