Femcels seem pretty high iq

try2beme

try2beme

I jus left earth 🌎

Could be high inhib
Could be self respect
Could be high IQ
Could be a combination

A lot of them save their virginity cuz they are aware they will get pumped and dumped.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), med, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
While my low iq ex says she will do whatever if I love her again lel these femcels are wired differently to normie women

Kinda like how blackpilled men wont pay for first dates but normies do, thats how femcel are with their pussy

Being blackpilled doesn’t make anyone high IQ—it just makes them blackpilled. You’re not out here calling blackpilled incels high IQ, so why are you putting these misfortuned femcels on a pedestal

• +1
Reactions: murdah and try2beme
femcles are evil

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, logicel369 and try2beme
Being blackpilled doesn’t make anyone high IQ—it just makes them blackpilled. You’re not out here calling blackpilled incels high IQ, so why are you putting these misfortuned femcels on a pedestal
True but surely some could get commitment ngl

femcel till chad shows up

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Femcels are high IQ, but low PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me and try2beme

Could be high inhib
Could be self respect
Could be high IQ
Could be a combination

A lot of them save their virginity cuz they are aware they will get pumped and dumped.
internet imageboards/forums (e.g. 4chan, reddit, cafe) tend to attract high IQ people, so I wouldn't be surprised if nonas have high IQs.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
1.) ur dumb af if u think that most of them are virgins. the pigwoman experiment proved that even abomination looking women can get laid. Most femcels literally look like female incel counterparts. So from 3/10 textbook uglies, 4/10 low tier beckies/below average, and 5/10 becky/normies. So they are literally lying about being virgins or at very least have done something sexually related if not PIV.

2.) the very few who are unicorns who are virgins, are waiting to lose it to some chad in a relationship. They at any point in time can hop on a dating app and get pumped and dumped by any guy ranging from a normie to potentially a chadlite if it was a no strings attached ONS. This isnt being a incel lmao, this is called being "voluntarily celibate" aka volcel. Compare this to incels who have never recieved any kind of sexual attention whether it be a ONS or in the context of a relationship.

3.) No one is high IQ for knowing the blackpill. Knowing the blackpill simply means you stop deluding yourself with the disney bluepilled bullshit that we were all brainwashed with and forcefed with, when we were children. I dont consider myself "high IQ" for being blackpilled, and neither are these women.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
i don't see anything interesting about these posts. they remind me of mgtow posts just with females. these responses are bizarre and detached from anything i've heard in real life.

they are either bitter, asexual, or have had some really shit experiences or all of the above.