FHWR

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
Distance from the hairline to the bottom of the chin divided by the bizygomatic width. Ideal is 1.3-1.4.

O’ Pry and Chico are 1.33, Gandy is 1.36.

Mila Kunis is a 1.32, Lima a 1.29, and Jolie a 1.42.

Barrett is a 1.20, which is part of why he looks shit.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hightwolf, CursedOne and 4 others
Where is a ramus?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, BradAniston, Nisse and 2 others
Show images, because this is not fwhr
And barret looks like shit because it's bloated and looks like an alien

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston, CursedOne, Nisse and 3 others
Show images, because this is not fwhr
And barret looks like shit because it's bloated and looks like an alien
Correct. It’s FHWR, not FWHR. Barrett looks like an alien partly because of his very low FHWR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
tall skull for life gang

• +1
Reactions: 000 and CursedOne
My FWHR is 1.79 to 1.85 in non distorted pics will calculate FHWR now thanks for satisfying my PSL autism bro

My FWHR is 1.79 to 1.85 in non distorted pics will calculate FHWR now thanks for satisfying my PSL autism bro
Make sure you’re measuring pictures taken by someone else at a distance, not selfies. I doubt your FHWR is that high.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
mine is 1.368
from far away its 1.33
good thread btw

Last edited:
Make sure you’re measuring pictures taken by someone else at a distance, not selfies. I doubt your FHWR is that high.
Screenshot 20200726 111012

Ratios are cope without good eye area and hair.
You can measure my ratio and please tell me how much of a Chad I am

View attachment 610367
Ratios are cope without good eye area and hair.
You can measure my ratio and please tell me how much of a Chad I am
Somewhat true. If you’re bald and don’t have a good eye area, ratios alone won’t make you a chad.

Most guys aren’t bald though and thus don’t need a slayer eye area to look acceptable/good. This is where ratios matter.

We’ve once again arrived to the conclusion that everything matters.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Potentialcel and Baldingman1998
Somewhat true. If you’re bald and don’t have a good eye area, ratios alone won’t make you a chad.

Most guys aren’t bald though and thus don’t need a slayer eye area to look acceptable/good. This is where ratios matter.

We’ve once again arrived to the conclusion that everything matters.
Indeed son btw it's 1.9

Don’t measure selfies. Measure pictures taken by someone else from a distance.
It's 5 meter away from me and used with back camera. With a selfie I have long face.

It's 5 meter away from me and used with back camera. With a selfie I have long face.
I would try to measure pictures with comparable distances to the ones I measured. But you’re not measuring FHWR, you’re measuring FWHR.

I would try to measure pictures with comparable distances to the ones I measured. But you’re not measuring FHWR, you’re measuring FWHR.
This is the original distance I just cropped the above one to make it easier to measure
Screenshot 20200822 202149  01

I look horrible in the stretched one Jfl that midface
I know your narcy attention seeking brain cant accept that you could look a lot better
so keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
D45AEEE0 6DB2 46F0 9425 BDC22383FC18
CAF0976B D18F 45D7 BE16 533CFC3E30ED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000, RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 7863 and 1 other person
Also you look much better with more vertical jaw projection. Agreed there’s no need to ruin your midface though.

5EDB879D 78B8 49BC B73B 91434C574A5B
34FA9728 6538 465D B93A 2D40D7332B16

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, JosephGarrot123, RecessedPrettyboy and 2 others
i remember measuiring a while back but even if its just 1 meter away from camera its always over 2 , im not sure how accurate measures are but it was easily over 2.2 from distance

i remember measuiring a while back but even if its just 1 meter away from camera its always over 2 , im not sure how accurate measures are but it was easily over 2.2 from distance
You’re talking about FWHR, not FHWR.

obviously , its just unnatural the second one , so uncanny
dont fit him
I disagree, but to each their own. His pictures are a bit blurry so it’s difficult to morph.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
how much fhwr is considered wide? tho will measure now
Below a 1.3 is when your face is excessively wide compared to its length. Above a 1.4 is when it’s excessively narrow compared to its length. So, 1.3-1.4 is ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Below a 1.3 is when your face is excessively wide compared to its length. Above a 1.4 is when it’s excessively narrow compared to its length. So, 1.3-1.4 is ideal.
im below fuck , but wide mogs anyways in terms of aesthetic

im below fuck , but wide mogs anyways in terms of aesthetic
Wider than ideal doesn’t mog ideal. Gandy and O’ Pry mog the shit out of Barrett because they fit the ideal ratios, while Barrett doesn’t.