FHWR

Distance from the hairline to the bottom of the chin divided by the bizygomatic width. Ideal is 1.3-1.4.

O’ Pry and Chico are 1.33, Gandy is 1.36.

Mila Kunis is a 1.32, Lima a 1.29, and Jolie a 1.42.

Barrett is a 1.20, which is part of why he looks shit.
You have no fucking idea what you're talking about

Wider than ideal doesn’t mog ideal. Gandy and O’ Pry mog the shit out of Barrett because they fit the ideal ratios, while Barrett doesn’t.
barrett more aesthetic then gandy and o pry tho

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
How about this:

6906D12C 008C 4DD3 9B82 48692BC257BD
8E64F164 1BD1 42D3 99B0 5456E367C7A4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted and RecessedPrettyboy
  • JFL
Reactions: godlikesz, TheEndHasNoEnd and RecessedPrettyboy
Ask girls if they prefer Gandy/O’ Pry or Barrett and report back.
i wasn't talking about what girls would prefer , its all about aesthetic. Id rather look legit like a feline predator in human form then some random normie good looking dude

• Ugh..
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
i wasn't talking about what girls would prefer , its all about aesthetic. Id rather look legit like a feline predator in human form then some random normie good looking dude
Why would you rather be less attractive than more attractive?

Only a fool would call Gandy/O’ Pry “random normie good looking dudes”.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy

its all about being confident in ur look brah

well i mistyped opry is a god and so is gandy , what i meant is if girls had to choose many would pick someone like zach cox over them. But imo even if i got the choice to have more appeal to women and look like zach cox i would still choose opry/barrett because they are aesthetic and unique and they will of course still have appeal to many girls. So even if i had the choice to become ''more attractive'' id still choose to be able to look in the mirror and see a human feline tbh

Substantive response.
Oh it's this faggot again. Just fucking stop using retarded ratios and realize Jordan Barrett is unnattractive for a number of reasons, not just his fucking face shape.

Oh it's this faggot again. Just fucking stop using retarded ratios and realize Jordan Barrett is unnattractive for a number of reasons, not just his fucking face shape.
Of course. Short ramus, excessively thick lips, etc.

However, his excessively wide, short face (partly due to short Ramus) is a big part of it as well. Hence why morphs that correct it look much better.

well i mistyped opry is a god and so is gandy , what i meant is if girls had to choose many would pick someone like zach cox over them. But imo even if i got the choice to have more appeal to women and look like zach cox i would still choose opry/barrett because they are aesthetic and unique and they will of course still have appeal to many girls. So even if i had the choice to become ''more attractive'' id still choose to be able to look in the mirror and see a human feline tbh
True, but I think the difference isn’t comparable. If you watch a video of Barrett, the positive comments about him pale in comparison to one of O’ Pry or Gandy. They have both broad appeal and uniqueness, whereas Barrett just has uniqueness.

Of course. Short ramus, excessively thick lips, etc.

However, his excessively wide, short face (partly due to short Ramus) is a big part of it as well. Hence why morphs that correct it look much better.
Right but why use some dumb ratio like that when we have settled ratios like FWHR which are used for virtually all studies existent when it comes to face shape?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Tumblr o8iakcd1Fl1v3lb4bo1 1280

yeah bro what's holding him back from being a slayerultra famous male model is his, Distance from the hairline to the bottom of the chin divided by the bizygomatic width

Right but why use some dumb ratio like that when we have settled ratios like FWHR which are used for virtually all studies existent when it comes to face shape?
Because FHWR takes into account the entire face, while FWHR just measures midface length (not exactly midface as it’s eyebrow to lip) compared to the bizygomatic width.

View attachment 610655

yeah bro what's holding him back from being a slayerultra famous male model is his, Distance from the hairline to the bottom of the chin divided by the bizygomatic width
He obviously has sex appeal and is a popular male model due to unique bone structure. However, he lacks the broad appeal that Chico or Gandy has specifically because of that uniqueness that deviates from the ideal.

I cant wait until you get implants to look like one of your morphs and walk around like an absolute retard
I don’t need an implant. Genioplasty is pretty much the only thing I’m getting.

I don’t need an implant. Genioplasty is pretty much the only thing I’m getting.
Does your ramus seriously look like your morphs?

I have definitely seen you talk about getting implants/ramus lengthening done.

• JFL
Gigga

mr mercedes ideal face jfl

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Does your ramus seriously look like your morphs?

I have definitely seen you talk about getting implants/ramus lengthening done.
If I got my ramus lengthened, it would be through Osteotomy, not an implant.

If I got my ramus lengthened, it would be through Osteotomy, not an implant.
I looked into this a while back and I’ve only seen vertical lengthening of the ramus performed on deformed people or people with tmj, skeletal open bites and such. No-one offers it cosmetically as far as I know, and it's a pretty unstable procedure with a high chance of relapse due to masseter function.

I'm sure you know about chin wing but that has drawbacks of its own.

Implants are the best worst choice if you want significant ramus length increase unfortunately.

I looked into this a while back and I’ve only seen vertical lengthening of the ramus performed on deformed people or people with tmj, skeletal open bites and such. No-one offers it cosmetically as far as I know, and it's a pretty unstable procedure with a high chance of relapse due to masseter function.

I'm sure you know about chin wing but that has drawbacks of its own.

Implants are the best worst choice if you want significant ramus length increase unfortunately.
I have TMJ and I’ve heard it has been performed for cosmetic reasons.

@nvck You prefer morph over original?

D441A74F 5507 45D9 8133 EEF3B8CDFC35
FEA88DE1 B22A 4E6F 9FAF 62FB0AC904D9

I have TMJ and I’ve heard it has been performed for cosmetic reasons.
your tmj would have to be really severe and a certain type to benefit from ramus lengthening though.

source on it being performed cosmetically?
would be lifefuel for me

your tmj would have to be really severe and a certain type to benefit from ramus lengthening though.

source on it being performed cosmetically?
would be lifefuel for me
Kingkellz told me. I’ll try to find it.

• +1
1.37, I also have a midface ratio of 1.0, dark hair and green eyes

Just need a rhino and bimax and I'm 6 psl+ and out of this shithole
What’s wrong with your nose?

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
I want to get MSE and facepull for CCW rotation but I don’t want my FHWR to get too fucked up. I am 1.33 right now.
You could just get a jaw implant for more vertical projection to balance out the increased width. Can’t really say without knowing what you look like.

You could just get a jaw implant for more vertical projection to balance out the increased width. Can’t really say without knowing what you look like.
What do you think my new FHWR would be with lots of expansion of MSE (1 cm of palate expansion) and lots of upward rotation and forward growth of the maxilla (like something huge: 20 mm / 2 cm).

What do you think my new FHWR would be with lots of expansion of MSE (1 cm of palate expansion) and lots of upward rotation and forward growth of the maxilla (like something huge: 20 mm / 2 cm).
I don’t know what your current FWHR is.

MSE has many other benefits with the cheekbones and it gives you face a more 3D look. Will this make my FWHR like 2.05?
I don’t know much about MSE. A 2.05 FWHR won’t failo you.

I don’t know much about MSE. A 2.05 FWHR won’t failo you.
@retard told me some important calculations. My FHWR is currently about 1.32. My facial height is 19 cm I think so if I wanted to shorten my facial height by rotating my maxilla and if I wanted to widen it with MSE, I came up with the equation of: (19-x)/((19/1.32)+y). If I shorten my face by 1 cm or just rotating the maxilla up 1 cm, the numerator becomes 18 (19-1). If I expand my palate by 1 cm with MSE, my cheekbone width expands half of that so 0.5 cm. Doing some calculations, this gives me a new FHWR of fucking ~1.21. 🤧 Edit: nevermind, I calculated my current FHWR wrong. It’s like 1.25. Might as well rope. Edit: nevermind far away it’s way different so I don’t know what to believe.

Last edited:
I look horrible in the stretched one Jfl that midface
Dude this is ridiculous. These PSL autists have twisted the term of good looking. Slightly tall midfaces are not bad, they are much better than stubby too compact ones like Barrett. Facial height matters, and most of the time people who have too short of a facial height look 10x better than the longer version, they don’t look like an undeveloped kid as much. @MisterMercedes back me up here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Dude this is ridiculous. These PSL autists have twisted the term of good looking. Slightly tall midfaces are not bad, they are much better than stubby too compact ones like Barrett. Facial height matters, and most of the time people who have too short of a facial height look 10x better than the longer version, they don’t look like an undeveloped kid as much. @MisterMercedes back me up here.
Indeed. Short midface is a feminine trait, I don’t understand why many people here think it’s crucial for a guy to have.

Medium length midface (.93-.99) is ideal for guys.

9576ADDB FA1F 4C39 A5E2 EAF355C8D7C6

However, if one has a “compact” midface (1.0 or higher), it should be due to a wider than average skull and/or flared zygomatic paired with proportionately wider set eyes, as it is a result of dimorphism rather than lack of facial height.

7B284142 6932 4C13 822C 2F5C1D451DE7

Momoa’s doesn’t even look compact even though he has a 1.0 ratio (his upper lip has gotten smaller as he’s aged, he now has a .97-.99 ratio) because his midface is medium length, but he has a wide skull, bowed zygomatic arch, and his eyes are proportionately wider set.

That being said, a somewhat short midface can still look good. I’d say it becomes a failo when you go over 1.05.

Barrett has a wide skull and a very short midface, which makes him look weird and feminine next to Chico, who has a .99-1.0 midface.

In summary, .93-.99 is ideal for those with average face width, somewhat “compact” can still look good if it’s due to increased face width and eye spacing rather than reduced facial height, and short midface becomes a failo once it goes over 1.05.

• +1
Reactions: 000
1.37, I also have a midface ratio of 1.0, dark hair and green eyes

Just need a rhino and bimax and I'm 6 psl+ and out of this shithole
giphy.gif