Fixing lower third would make me htn

ASM5

ASM5

Bronze
i meed my lower third fixed, main failo is lower third, it is defined, but incredibly flat, my 90 degree goniol angle doesnt help the situation much either? Recommended surgeries? Ive been told i have SFS before but it doesnt look like it tbh. Should i just wait till I can grow a beard?

Attachments

• 9174FB45-AC55-43D9-B3EF-BD31C5C4AAD6.jpeg
    9174FB45-AC55-43D9-B3EF-BD31C5C4AAD6.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: klimo
Your biggest flaws lie within your middle third, not lower.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, Mewton, rand anon and 3 others
looks good to me if anything your falio is your face itself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, Deleted member 62070, i_love_roosters and 4 others
I doubt its your lower third its not even bad tbh, you just have a weird apsie stare and the lighting isn't helping much at all either. Also i don't think you have sfs your gonion angle is just really low which isnt necessarily a bad thing. Just focus on the basics you don't really need surgery you have htn potential already

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
I doubt its your lower third its not even bad tbh, you just have a weird apsie stare and the lighting isn't helping much at all either. Also i don't think you have sfs your gonion angle is just really low which isnt necessarily a bad thing. Just focus on the basics you don't really need surgery you have htn potential already
Would a beard fix most of my failos, + eyebrow maxxing?

But what can I improve by soft max, I have clear skin, and eyebrows are pretty good, maxxing, i could eyebrow max a little further + haircut but that’s basically all

But what can I improve by soft max
You're skin is fine but the lighting you are in is highlighting a lot of spots and fine lines. Maybe growing a beard can help but it might make you seem too old but that would def help a lot. You should def consider growing out your hair because its pretty short rn. Also maybe debloat and lean out even further if you aren't already lean. your main falios are the mouth region your philtrum is quite long and lips are too thin. I'm not educated enough on the surgeries pertaining to the mouth area but you could look into that as well but its not needed. Also in the pic your left gonion is more angular that your right could be due to some masseter assymetry. Overall a strong mtn.

• +1
Your mouth and eyes are the problem.

Sclera show, no fat under eyes, thin lips, mouth retrusion.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and ASM5
What surgeries can fix mouth retrusion
You would need to tilt the alveolar bone forward at the incisors and bring the alveolar bone of the maxilla forward with jaw surgery and braces (like they do but the opposite for maxillary prognathism). You would then need to bring the bottom teeth forward with braces to maintain occlusion. Chin projection relative to lips would be reduced (not a bad thing)

You could try asking dentists and jaw surgeons, and hope they understand the anatomy and aesthetics involved. I doubt they would though.

Last edited:
  • +1
?
You would need to tilt the alveolar bone forward at the incisors and bring the alveolar bone of the maxilla forward with jaw surgery and braces (like they do for maxillary hypoplasia). You would then need to bring the bottom teeth forward with braces to maintain occlusion. Chin projection relative to lips would be reduced (not a bad thing)

You could try asking dentists and jaw surgeons, and hope they understand the anatomy and aesthetics involved. I doubt they would though.
i appreciate you helping me also, youve been on most of my posts, so thanks for the advice on this thread, and the other ones.

Honestly it’s hard to explain and it’s all just a bunch of hassle (braces and jaw surgery). Lip fillers alone would get you far.

Your mouth might not even be retruded. I would need a side profile pic to confirm.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and ASM5
Honestly it’s hard to explain and it’s all just a bunch of hassle (braces and jaw surgery). Lip fillers alone would get you far.

Your mouth might not even be retruded. I would need a side profile pic to confirm.
A30A99E1 3E55 4AE6 9B02 F4025A4C74DA

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Slightly retruded but not a problem. It’s your thin lips that are a much bigger issue.
Would you recommend fat graphs, and saddled infra implants? For eye area what caused this?

Attachments

• C17FD8F4-F4F5-4F47-B1EA-1E30F09C596B.jpeg
    C17FD8F4-F4F5-4F47-B1EA-1E30F09C596B.jpeg
    848.7 KB · Views: 0
Would you recommend fat graphs, and saddled infra implants? For eye area what caused this?
Caused by lack of fat and recessed maxilla. Just get filler/fat grafts.

And is their an implant to simulate having a developed maxilla? I dont want lefort

So my zygotes are good then right? Also would the tilting of the alveolar bone just fix lower maxilla and not the upper part?
Forget about the alveolar bone since that will probably never happen.
And is their an implant to simulate having a developed maxilla? I dont want lefort
Since it's your upper maxilla that's the problem, you could get infraorbital implants. Or you could just get filler/fat grafts for your undereye region.

Last edited:

SInce it's your upper maxilla that's the problem, you could get infraorbital implants. Or you could just get filler/fat grafts for your undereye region.
Alright so the plan is infra implants, lip lift or lip filler, and beard for philtrum.

Since it's your upper maxilla that's the problem, you could get infraorbital implants. Or you could just get filler/fat grafts for your undereye region.
Should the implants be saddled or no? Should I ask giant surgery when I have enough money saved?

U kinda look like Stefan Salvatore from the vampire diaries series but with kinda bad eye area

U kinda look like Stefan Salvatore from the vampire diaries series but with kinda bad eye area
Actually eye looks good my bad it’s the mid face kinda the upper lips to I have the same problem long mid face ig

• +1
nah
Actually eye looks good my bad it’s the mid face kinda the upper lips to I have the same problem long mid face ig
I think its because of lens distortion, my mid face isnt that long irl. I think eyes are my worst feature tbh

nah

I think its because of lens distortion, my mid face isnt that long irl. I think eyes are my worst feature tbh
Yeah probably some time this happened to me ti

• +1
You would need to tilt the alveolar bone forward at the incisors and bring the alveolar bone of the maxilla forward with jaw surgery and braces (like they do but the opposite for maxillary prognathism).

Wait so im confused, here you are saying they must do the opposite of maxillary proganthism, but later you said I had maxillary proganthism. Am I js reading this wrong?

I know you told me to forget about the alveolar bone but it is one of my biggest failos imo. I did more research and also found it often leaved you recessed. Is there anyway to combat this?

middle third is the problem buddy

• +1
IMG 6459
HTN+ lower third ngl
go surgery NOW or maybe try a beard

• +1