Half-Pakistani redhead HTB told me she's now in the talking stage with that (legit) Chad who took her to see his family

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
she congratulated me, and she told me that the legit virgin Chad she is seeing asked her to visit her family, and said that his family want to see hers.
They knew each other before but this is just barely weeks of "dating".

She however said two of the guys she considered weren't looking for anything that serious/gave "fuckboy" vibes so she put them away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
@delonregen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
She needs to secure the bag, get in a relationship ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why?

Mind you she said they were only seeing each other non-platonically for a few weeks. She said she's growing more and more attracted to him, even though she originally wanted a prettyboy (he's more of the maesthetic type but clean shaven so kinda borders robust prettyboy)

Why?

Mind you she said they were only seeing each other non-platonically for a few weeks. She said she's growing more and more attracted to him, even though she originally wanted a prettyboy (he's more of the maesthetic type but clean shaven so kinda borders robust prettyboy)
she said she thought this would be slow but she says he's going "very fast"

Why?

Chads are super rare and so good luck finding another one, especially if he's taking her seriously

• +1
Every man is a chad

how lucky is she relative to her SMV

why especially this?
Chads have no obligation at all to take one specific girl seriously, and so when they do the girl should feel grateful and act accordingly. Chads have so many options romantically that they can do as they please. Way more than she would have (of a good standard)

• +1
Chads have no obligation at all to take one specific girl seriously, and so when they do the girl should feel grateful and act accordingly. Chads have so many options romantically that they can do as they please. Way more than she would have (of a good standard)
Why?
do you think it'll work

Pat me

• Love it
no

• WTF
pat pat
this guy is somewhat med/white passing as well. Looks like a classical male model, great body
only thing is that she has a better job than him but both are uni educated

Yeah, you said she’s a virgin right? Looks like a good mactch
yeah both are. What makes you think this is a good match even though as you say, many other foids even blonde white stacies might have been vying for his attention?

yeah both are. What makes you think this is a good match even though as you say, many other foids even blonde white stacies might have been vying for his attention?
Two virgins can pair bond, that’s the only way for a successful LTR

• +1
Reminded op is full of fucking shit larper

No such thing as redhead paki white traits are extremely recessive this is what half pakis look like
IMG 1139

I live in India 2.0 I know how recessive white traits are

Users who are viewing this thread

Back