Fuck i need 2.5 more inches to hit 6' im exactly 5'9.5.

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
God damn it I least I was a late bloomer so I still have hope. Will going on test e help me grow taller. And is that androgen receptor shit from fapping legit studied or is it just bullshit and it actually increases estrogen? According to my drivers license I got 7 months ago I was 5'8 then but I dont know how accurate it was with poor posture and shit. My brother is still taller than me by a very good amount. Is it over yet? I've been taking glucosamine the past 2 months and like 4 days ago I started mega dosing it and doing morning and night stretches. Woke up today with hips hurting a shit ton brb ascending

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Mk,HGH, etc

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and HurtfulVanity
God damn it I least I was a late bloomer so I still have hope. Will going on test e help me grow taller. And is that androgen receptor shit from fapping legit studied or is it just bullshit and it actually increases estrogen? According to my drivers license I got 7 months ago I was 5'8 then but I dont know how accurate it was with poor posture and shit. My brother is still taller than me by a very good amount. Is it over yet? I've been taking glucosamine the past 2 months and like 4 days ago I started mega dosing it and doing morning and night stretches. Woke up today with hips hurting a shit ton brb ascending
Stop fapping, sprint every day, eat protein, get on mk-677

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
my 2" lift boots are helping

theyre really hurting my heels though as i am still breaking in the leather

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
Yes I stopped fapping last night and I will stop forsure now been listening to christian songs 24/7 to keep myself feeling guilty. I started sprinting on the treadmill trying to get leaner and my 1 mile time lower I do on glucosamine and stretch every morning and night. Not sure where to get MK- 677
Stop fapping, sprint every day, eat protein, get on mk-677
Yeh
my 2" lift boots are helping

theyre really hurting my heels though as i am still breaking in the leather
Yah ima cop some lifts 2 inches should be enough for me aswell tbh

10iu's of growth hormone.

pelvic tilt? im also 5‘9.5 but fixing my pelvic tilt will report how tall iam in 2 3 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
go and inject peptides and get on aromasin 12.5 mg every 3 days. be cautious if you have low E

pelvic tilt? im also 5‘9.5 but fixing my pelvic tilt will report how tall iam in 2 3 months
Same I'm gonna report any height improvement I see

Can you show me the boots?
9200000118144472_1.jpg

similar 2 these but with thick insole (the 2" is including the insole )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751