fuck PSL ratings

H

Hunter

Banned
PSL ratings are autistic and dumb. why? it makes the scaling incredibly steep so ratings get jumbled together in the middle numbers which is incredibly fucking stupid. like a PSL 4 and 5 dont seem that much difference if you go by numbers even though in reality the difference is very significant. normal ratings equivalent to that would be more like 3.5 and 6 which makes a lot more sense and is way more accurate. normie ratings are spread across 1-10 scale more which gives you a better idea of someones standing. whoever invented this standard should swan dive into a pool of hydrochloric acid.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 176 and 3 others
Agreed, it’s never made sense to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yea it’s pretty dumb best ratings are: ugly, average/nothing special and good looking/pleasing to look at

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 357 and Deleted member 656
PSL ratings are autistic and dumb. why? it makes the scaling incredibly steep so ratings get jumbled together in the middle numbers which is incredibly fucking stupid. like a PSL 4 and 5 dont seem that much difference if you go by numbers even though in reality the difference is very significant. normal ratings equivalent to that would be more like 3.5 and 6 which makes a lot more sense and is way more accurate. normie ratings are spread across 1-10 scale more which gives you a better idea of someones standing. whoever invented this standard should swan dive into a pool of hydrochloric acid.

It's not meant to accurately measure people around the average. It's meant to provide a clearer rating of the people at the top. In the Normie system they'd all be clumped in the 9s and 10s, like @Nibba is considered a 9 by that scale but I doubt anyone genuinely believes he's incredibly close to being GigaChad levels. At least that's how I always saw it.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@Nibba is considered a 9 by that scale but I doubt anyone genuinely believes he's incredibly close to being GigaChad levels. At least that's how I always saw it.
Suicide fuel for me ngl

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RichardSpencel, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Suicide fuel for me ngl

Pipe down boyo you're on the Chadlite / Chad border and you're going to ascend higher.

Pipe down boyo you're on the Chadlite / Chad border and you're going to ascend higher.
That's why I'm getting on peptide. Just be large theory is legit. Face is cope. It's all about frame and height
I never understood the obsession some users like swagwaffle have with me. I'm just an average 19 year old gymcel

• +1
That's why I'm getting on peptide. Just be large theory is legit. Face is cope. It's all about frame and height
I never understood the obsession some users like swagwaffle have with me. I'm just an average 19 year old gymcel

Do you consider yourself pretty much looksmaxed with regards to face, ignoring possible surgeries?

thats why i bought lifts and got on T, add that to a decent face and ur set for lyfe
ur remembered then for size and a good looking face

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Do you consider yourself pretty much looksmaxed with regards to face, ignoring possible surgeries?
Nah. Bone smashing on HGH cycle is legit, plus chewing which I've been too fucking lazy to do. My frame is subpar for my height and age so I'd like to see growth there

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
Nah. Bone smashing on HGH cycle is legit, plus chewing which I've been too fucking lazy to do. My frame is subpar for my height and age so I'd like to see growth there

Don't get how your frame could be considered subpar when your bidetoid is almost 2 inches broader than mine, I'm taller, and I'm considered to have a broad frame. Bonesmashing seems to be legit though, @bolgin showed me some seemingly really incredible results he'd had in sorting out his zygos.

Don't get how your frame could be considered subpar when your bidetoid is almost 2 inches broader than mine, I'm taller, and I'm considered to have a broad frame. Bonesmashing seems to be legit though, @bolgin showed me some seemingly really incredible results he'd had in sorting out his zygos.
Hopefully I grow in height too. ATM I'm short so I really do hope I can grow more

• +1
Hopefully I grow in height too. ATM I'm short so I really do hope I can grow more

Mate you're basically 98th percentile height.

You're definitely a filthy manlet! I'm 5'11", I am obviously 99.9th percentile height.

• +1
Mate you're basically 98th percentile height.
Not enough man. Never enough. Don't get me wrong 8 PSL face will be enough to carry me but I don't have that. So I have to resort to dangerous chemicals that have a very real chance of disfiguring me if I'm not extremely careful. Just lol @ genetics

• +1
You guys are all Manlets jfl actually not even manlet..midgets I would say, this is what a real men looks like

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist and Deleted member 656
It's not meant to accurately measure people around the average. It's meant to provide a clearer rating of the people at the top. In the Normie system they'd all be clumped in the 9s and 10s, like @Nibba is considered a 9 by that scale but I doubt anyone genuinely believes he's incredibly close to being GigaChad levels. At least that's how I always saw it.

normie ratings dont clump evry hot person at the top. you're thinking of the normies who exaggurate rates an call them 9 or 10.

• +1
normie ratings dont clump evry hot person at the top. you're thinking of the normies who exaggurate rates an call them 9 or 10.

That's possible. All the ratings I've heard from Normies irl are extremely lenient.

all that matters is if you get women irl or not.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Are peptides legit tho?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
you are right. another issue is that 4 is the mathematical average PSL for some people, while 5 PSL is the average for others.