full scientific whitemaxxing tan removing skin whitening/lightening guide for curries/blackies (every vital piece of information needed)

this doesnt work because glutathione downregulates gcl activity and low gcl means low glutathione production, if your genes say we do low gluta youll never get high gluta, if ur genes say high gluta itll work but then ur already fitzpatrick 2
What if I was light skinned as fuck as a child but got tanned super hard and color changed?

this doesnt work because glutathione downregulates gcl activity and low gcl means low glutathione production, if your genes say we do low gluta youll never get high gluta, if ur genes say high gluta itll work but then ur already fitzpatrick 2
then again mostly alot of theory gets debunked when the study is carried out in humans which yield completely different results..also
cysteine itself can contribute to the production of pheomelanin (the reddish-yellow pigment), regardless of glutathione levels so im not essentially basing it on glutathione production

skin lightening of 1-2 Fitzpatrick skin type classes is achieved in a 45kg adult female (skin type IV) by daily ingestion of MSM in doses ranging from 2000 to 6000 mg (source below)

its true because we have a study where msm displayed lightening - https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2005099657A1/en

MSM influences melanin production in the skin. Specifically, it diverts dopaquinone (a precursor in melanin synthesis) towards the production of pheomelanin (a lighter pigment) instead of eumelanin (a darker pigment), by increasing intracellular sulfur levels.

nac is also a sulfur based compound.

also dosage is very flexible u can take 10000mg and be perfectly fine so just experiment

Last edited:
then again mostly alot of theory gets debunked when the study is carried out in humans which yield completely different results..also
cysteine itself can contribute to the production of pheomelanin (the reddish-yellow pigment), regardless of glutathione levels so im not essentially basing it on glutathione production

skin lightening of 1-2 Fitzpatrick skin type classes is achieved in a 45kg adult female (skin type IV) by daily ingestion of MSM in doses ranging from 2000 to 6000 mg (source below)

its true because we have a study where msm displayed lightening - https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2005099657A1/en

MSM influences melanin production in the skin. Specifically, it diverts dopaquinone (a precursor in melanin synthesis) towards the production of pheomelanin (a lighter pigment) instead of eumelanin (a darker pigment), by increasing intracellular sulfur levels.

nac is also a sulfur based compound.

also dosage is very flexible u can take 10000mg and be perfectly fine so just experiment
fitzpatrick 1 doesnt exist, its a disease called albinism, nobody has fitzpatrick 1 stop being retarded, i hate subhumans who try to ascend to aryan

what then? ur genes didnt change
So will glutathione work for me? Also are you sure genes didn't change, my dermatologist said during puberty some people get darker

So will glutathione work for me? Also are you sure genes didn't change, my dermatologist said during puberty some people get darker
brother your genetic sequence doesnt change, ppl get darker bc their health gets bad and in turn less glutathione is produced wich means less pheomelanin which means darker skin hair eyes, itll work for u if u have aryan genes

brother your genetic sequence doesnt change, ppl get darker bc their health gets bad and in turn less glutathione is produced wich means less pheomelanin which means darker skin hair eyes, itll work for u if u have aryan genes
The colour of My face used to be my upper hand but after tanning it has become like lower, I literally do not go out in sun at all except maybe 30-40 mins a week in total and even then I'm inside a car with spf50, yet after 3 years i cannot get my original skintone back, Already on tret and glyco 12

Attachments

• 3595703_20230817_174805.jpg
    3595703_20230817_174805.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
The colour of My face used to be my upper hand but after tanning it has become like lower, I literally do not go out in sun at all except maybe 30-40 mins a week in total and even then I'm inside a car with spf50, yet after 3 years i cannot get my original skintone back, Already on tret and glyco 12
what race are you

But then why does my hand have 2 different colours? It used to be the same before i just want it back, Even the hair below my beard is a lot lighter compared to my face
bc the sleeve of your shirt covers ur arm its lighter

But then why does my hand have 2 different colours? It used to be the same before i just want it back, Even the hair below my beard is a lot lighter compared to my face
U just tanned bhai

Tanned for 2 fucking years? It just doesn't go away, fuck my life
thats not a tan jfl thats hyperpigmentation evenly thruout the entire body u need to use glycolic acid and tretinoin to flush that black pigment out

thats not a tan jfl thats hyperpigmentation evenly thruout the entire body u need to use glycolic acid and tretinoin to flush that black pigment out
I'm already on tret for 6 months and glycolic acid for like 9 months, no real results

u need stronger versions of glycolic acid maybe 40 percent
You can't find them otc no? So I'll ask my dermatologist for a peel?

Was gonna make this thread but you already did it for me. This is all pretty much accurate.
How long until i see results? I hate my shitty skin my mom cursed me with. Why did my white passing Arab dad have to breed with a brown lady:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
How long until i see results? I hate my shitty skin my mom cursed me with. Why did my white passing Arab dad have to breed with a brown lady:feelswhy:
6 months to 1 year. If your untanned skin isn’t any lighter than the dark skin, it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
6 months to 1 year. If your untanned skin isn’t any lighter than the dark skin, it’s over.
It is a lot darker but my dermatologist keeps saying its permanent every month i see her, I feel like roping

• +1
It is a lot darker but my dermatologist keeps saying its permanent every month i see her, I feel like roping
Just use Monobenzone ASAP tbh. Your skin is horrible enough that you would benefit from vitiligo

• JFL
Reactions: Falcon_Flam
Just use Monobenzone ASAP tbh. Your skin is horrible enough that you would benefit from vitiligo
Nigga you'll make me albino or some shit, my dermatologist Dosent even let me take HQ let alone monobenzone. She's smart tbh

• JFL
It's actually working for me
How long did it take for it to work? How many times do you use it a day? How long do you keep the soap on your face? Do you use kojic acid by itself?

How long did it take for it to work? How many times do you use it a day? How long do you keep the soap on your face? Do you use kojic acid by itself?
You will notice initial results after 10 days. i am using it once at night. just for 1 to 2 minutes. i am using kojic acid soap (kojic acid 2%)

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Nigga you'll make me albino or some shit, my dermatologist Dosent even let me take HQ let alone monobenzone. She's smart tbh
What a useless dermatologist. She's against providing you solutions that actually work?
Hydroquinone, mequinol, and monobenzone are among the only working solutions to actually lighten the skin. In your case clearly nothing is working. You don't have much to lose.

You will notice initial results after 10 days. i am using it once at night. just for 1 to 2 minutes. i am using kojic acid soap (kojic acid 2%)
What’s your race?

What’s your race?
arab-amazigh ethnic
Just start incorporating kojic acid gradually into your routine to avoid irritation. And If needed apply moisturizer as the soap might dry out your face.

• Love it
What a useless dermatologist. She's against providing you solutions that actually work?
Hydroquinone, mequinol, and monobenzone are among the only working solutions to actually lighten the skin. In your case clearly nothing is working. You don't have much to lose.
She tells me to get peels, She dosent give me HQ because according to her it will only worsen it

@baku9 I’m confused if the tret is supposed to retain the hydroquinone results then when do I apply it. After 6 months? When I’m finished using the Azelic acid or is it incorporated someway in the night and day considering you want to avoid irritation
Can anybody tell in which pattern to apply hydroquinone and tret in a week and how much time in a day

Two methods to approach this

1. Internal 2.external

1.(internal):
For internal skin lightening we mainly need to focus on increasing glutathione production by consuming glutathione , pre cursors of glutathione and other anti oxidants.Consistency here is key, results might take atleast 3 months and the full results will take atleast 1-2years to show up on your skin.Btw this stack is pretty good for anti inflammation so it also improves health, skin texture and overall appearence.

SUPPLEMENT STACK:

1.NAC { acetylcystine } - 600mg twice a day - empty stomach - morning and evening.{ Start with 600mg for first 3 weeks. Remember cycle it so basically stop taking it 3 months afterwards then 1 month break then start again with 600mg for first 3 weeks}

2.Gelatine {cheap as hell} - 10 grams a day - together with nac - morning and evening - 5 gram dosages each time. { You can take this everyday permanently its safe. it also promotes collagen production so pretty good lifehack. When your starting NAC with 600mgs take only 5 grams}

3.vitamin c syrup { ascorbic acid} - 500/1000mg a day - take 5ml of syrup which normally contains 100mg and take it 5/10 times a day when your stomach is empty. This will ensure peak vitamin c absorbtion { really hard to do tbh its better to sink some money into liposomal vitamin c and take that once but if ur really broke and cant buy liposomal vitamin c this is the only way.}

>If you can buy liposomal take 2000mg a day -take 1 teaspoon daily, or as directed by a health professional. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals}

4.MSM - 4grams per day - cycle 3 months and 1 month off - empty stomach alongside nac - 2gms each time

5.Astaxanthin - 4mg/8mg a day { personal preference 8mg will provide faster results} - after eating meal - Safe longterm and - Improves condition of skin, protects skin from sun damage (Reduce wrinkles, pimples and other signs of aging), improves recovery from central nervous systehn injuries and protects eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration.

ALSO TAKE A MULTIVITAMIN ALONG WITH EVERYTHING HERE ITS ESSENTIAL because NAC can deplete copper and selenium.

HOW DOES IT WORK >>>>>>the NAC gives us cysteine and the gelatin gives us glycine and glutamic acid. Cysteine , Glycine and the glutamine {glutamic acid} helps us create glutathione and increases its storage in our body helping us make pheomelanin{lighter pigment} instead of eumelanin{darker pigment}. Vitamin c and Astaxanthin works as an anti oxidant which also lightens us.

IMPORTANT>>>>>>The first 4 ingrediants and multivitamin are essential and are enough for really broke blackies . 5 is if ur not broke and have money.

ALTERNATIVES>>>>>>>I did not add oral glutathione to this stack because I dont think its safe long term . IV glutathione is also not safe longterm so whats the point if you cant maintain your results. Oral and iv glutathione is also very expensive aswell.

2.(external): ONLY 4 INGREDIANTS REST ARE COPE

1.Hydroquione 4 percent : Its going to be our main heavy hitter. Its fear mongered by imbeciles who have 60 iq. Its very simple to use it safely and effectively without any side effects. Use it at only 4 percent. WE WILL USE FOR 3 MONTHS THEN GIVE IT A BREAK FOR 3 MONTHS. Slowly introduce it into your routine . Use once a day at night. First week use 2 times -then second week 3 times -then third week 5 times -then 4th week 7 times .

https://looksmax.org/threads/a-comprehensive-guide-to-hydroquinone-skin-whitening.843451/ >>>>>> good guide explaining how it works but not how to use it.

2. Tretinoin 0.025 percent : essential ingrediant to make the hydroquinone have permanent changes. follow this guide >>> https://looksmax.org/threads/comprehensive-guide-to-tretinoin-how-to-use-it-best.887033/

3.Sunscreen : needed to maintain results.. Get one with atleast spf 50 PA++++ and BOTH uvb and uva protection

4.Azelaic acid 20 percent :The 3 months we wont use hydroquione we will use this in the morning ..introduce it similar to hydroquinone because its very irritating .Use at morning not with tretinoin otherwise it burns pretty bad.

Results will be visible within 1 month and 1-2 years you will see best results , You can go from fitzpatrick 5 to 2-3 easily with consistent usage of this stack.REMEMBER TO MAKE SURE U DONT FACE ANY IRRITATION OTHERWISE UR RESULTS MIGHT BE VERY SLOW. SIMPLE EASY PEASY GUIDE .
Nothing beats simplicity so botb? btw if ur fitzpatrick 6 i dont know it probably wont work

View attachment 2831903

thank you for reading
What’s difference between internal and external skin lightening