Genetic factors are very overrated on this forum, while Environmental factors are extremely underrated

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
I've spent the past month or two of quarantine educating myself with factual studies on the internet and lemme tell you that I've learned it's never JUST any one thing.

I agree that the combination of BOTH genes to form one gene that gives a child the potential for very good looks is very real, however this doesn't discount the environmental factors. Environmental factors are so underrated on this forum and that's because it's filled with 80% kids saying cope, cope, cope all the time.

So other kids who are more open-minded and possess individual thought, are discouraged to think any other way other than YOU ARE BORN CHAD AND THAT'S THAT. I agree that a Chad can have average nurturing (Posture & Tongue placement) and still grow-up to be good fucking looking, but people with semi-good genes and average nurturing are very much more likely going to turn-out only average or perhaps slightly above average.

It's a PERFECT STORM that creates the Brad Pitts of these worlds.

Watch just this one video by Mike Mew if you need help understanding.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerullah, Hector, SubhumanCurrycel and 13 others
agreed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
cope XD, am i cool yet guys ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dog face, JizzFarmer and 5'8manlet
Din read but

Mewing = cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, JizzFarmer, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
I did read but chad dont sleep well, smokes, eats burgers. But still chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deer, northafrfrench, Ritzz and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: deer and Incoming
chads are born, not made.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, deer and imparatorluk
chads are born, not made.

Lol, don't let science and evidence based studies get in the way. You'll see IDENTICAL TWINS inside this video. I know generation zombie teenagers have low attention spans and are dopamine junkies, but trust me, watching this will open your mind.

Epigenetics, nature always builds harmonious faces if the circumstances are sufficent

Epigenetics, nature always builds harmonious faces if the circumstances are sufficent

Well you just said it; "if the circumstances are sufficient".

Now imagine if those "circumstances are MORE THAN SUFFICIENT?!"

For instance many scientists have found that despite Brad Pitt being one of the best looking men to have ever lived, could have had a better mid-face.

Last edited:
hernan drago was a fat ass his whole life and then lost weight at like 20
environment is cope
and you can look up hernan drago if you dont believe me
environment theory would change face in a couple thousand\millions of years

• +1
Reactions: imparatorluk, Deleted member 4123, Deleted member 6475 and 1 other person
and also in that cheekbone vid he used kylie jenner as an example
a foid celeberty that literally had hundreds of fillers and surgeries jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, GordonFreeman, ShortMulatto and 2 others
hernan drago was a fat ass his whole life and then lost weight at like 20
environment is cope
and you can look up hernan drago if you dont believe me
environment theory would change face in a couple thousand\millions of years

I'm sorry but this post only supports the science outlined.

Very simply, the kid allowed himself to be fat and and this hid his facial structure. Once he lost weight, his facial structure became clearer for everyone to see. In addition to this, because I know you're going to go there, there is no saying he didn't have good tongue posture growing-up. Not only that, but you say he lost the weight at 20? That's 5 years before 25 and even after 25 facial bone development continues, either positively or negatively.

Last edited:
i think the same thing that might've happened to kylie which mike is talking about might've happened to tom cruise
F2JQeTKtf KRphn4bPY1QJQ1M2UZ TbA1KQUG0IRx s

there's even articles which mention him clenching his jaw a lot
There's your next Reacher movie right there: Tom Cruise, clenching his jaw often enough to make you worry about his dental health,

• Love it
Reactions: inceletto
and also in that cheekbone vid he used kylie jenner as an example
a foid celeberty that literally had hundreds of fillers and surgeries jfl

You're looking for loopholes ROFL, which is fair enough, but remember he is an expert in this field and is immediately able to identify when a person has had surgery. He specifically made clear that she had had nothing done to her cheekbones.

There is also a heap ton of evidence on the Mewing part of Reddit of people having made positive developments in their 20s, 30s and even 40s.

THIS MANY PEOPLE CANNOT BE HOAXING THEIR PICTURES. It just doesn't serve purpose, but there will always be cynics like you and we need them so even more extensive research is done.

Did you see the part on the identical twins, where one had braces and the other worked with the mewing surgeon and the latter turned out better looking? Watch it. Second video I posted in thread, couple of posts up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
You're looking for loopholes ROFL, which is fair enough, but remember he is an expert in this field and is immediately able to identify when a person has had surgery. He specifically made clear that she had had nothing done to her cheekbones.

There is also a heap ton of evidence on the Mewing part of Reddit of people having made positive developments in their 20s, 30s and even 40s.

THIS MANY PEOPLE CANNOT BE HOAXING THEIR PICTURES. It just doesn't serve purpose, but there will always be cynics like you and we need them so even more extensive research is done.

Did you see the part on the identical twins, where one had braces and the other worked with the mewing surgeon and the latter turned out better looking? Watch it. Second video I posted in thread, couple of posts up.
That’s cause one of the twins had teeth taken out. If he didn’t would’ve looked the exact same.

That’s cause one of the twins had teeth taken out. If he didn’t would’ve looked the exact same.

Is that not environmental then duh bwain?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Alexanderr
True, especially the jaw is way more environment than many like to think

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, SubhumanCurrycel, hairyballscel and 1 other person
i think the same thing that might've happened to kylie which mike is talking about might've happened to tom cruise
View attachment 454791
there's even articles which mention him clenching his jaw a lot

Didn't cruise have surgery though?

Didn't cruise have surgery though?
you mean like a jaw implant? i don't think so. it even improved his crowded teeth when you look at pictures of him smiling, you don't get that with a jaw implant

you mean like a jaw implant? i don't think so. it even improved his crowded teeth when you look at pictures of him smiling, you don't get that with a jaw implant

There was a thread around here a couple of weeks ago highlighting his surgeries in his late 20s and early 30s which he has made concessions to.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and AutisticBeaner
Honestly this seems legit, looking at pictures of me as a baby No recession vs 14 weak cheek bones and Jaw vs 18 now after chewing and mewing the difference is noticeable. Could be puberty but also might not be. Edit:Forgot to mention I started mewing at 15.

Last edited:
  • +1
Honestly this seems legit, looking at pictures of me as a baby No recession vs 14 weak cheek bones and Jaw vs 18 now after chewing and mewing the difference is noticeable. Could be puberty but also might not be. Edit:Forgot to mention I started mewing at 15.

There we are, but remember it's cope! :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6467
remember that neck posture and head tilt is not to be underestimated, arguably more important than the tongue itself
i'm the only one in my family with a recessed chin (everyone else's is pretty forward), and It is no surprise that i'm the only retard who kept nerd neck throughout childhood AND adolescence
i even suspect that it made my midface ever so slightly longer, my sister has basically my same skull (same bizygo, same ipd, ecc..) but her midface is a tad shorter than mine which bugs me so much, not to mention She also has a better gonial angle and projected chin
i wish i could reverse the damage i've done, but at this point there's nothing i can do

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I agree enveriomental factors are underated but dont use mewing as a example dr mew was kicked out and there no true evidence from real science journals

I agree enveriomental factors are underated but dont use mewing as a example dr mew was kicked out and there no true evidence from real science journals

Kicked out from where and for what?

I've spent the past month or two of quarantine educating myself with factual studies on the internet and lemme tell you that I've learned it's never JUST any one thing.

I agree that the combination of BOTH genes to form one gene that gives a child the potential for very good looks is very real, however this doesn't discount the environmental factors. Environmental factors are so underrated on this forum and that's because it's filled with 80% kids saying cope, cope, cope all the time.

So other kids who are more open-minded and possess individual thought, are discouraged to think any other way other than YOU ARE BORN CHAD AND THAT'S THAT. I agree that a Chad can have average nurturing (Posture & Tongue placement) and still grow-up to be good fucking looking, but people with semi-good genes and average nurturing are very much more likely going to turn-out only average or perhaps slightly above average.

Thank you. I feel like I am one of the only guys here, believing that environmental factors are everything if you have normie genes at least.

• +1

kylie got a surgery to give her more exposed upper eyelids and lip fillers, this was a bad thumbnail to have on this video

Why???? and what he do wrong?

The General Dental Council recently took away John Mew’s dental license. They decided on this action due to Mew’s criticism of traditional orthodontic treatments, as well as his unconventional beliefs and practices.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: draco and Deleted member 6908
kylie got a surgery to give her more exposed upper eyelids and lip fillers, this was a bad thumbnail to have on this video

Dickhead it's about the fucking cheekbones. Actually watch the video instead of focusing on the superficial of the thumbnail.

So you're going off the fact he was removed and not caring about WHY he was removed. Which shows you're a sheep and care about how things appear, rather than how they are. He was removed for being a whistle-blower it seems. Big deal? Does that take away his credibility? Answer: No.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
i watched mike mew presentation and some youtube vid on his channel
most of mike mew theory sound legit, the science and evidence check out, doesnt sound like crazy people with bad science or some blind religious believe

i support mike mew on most of his theory except his critisism on othordontic, i think there are too few example of evidence he provide where othordontic cause facial damage, go search orthordontic before and after pic, most of them dint fuck up their maxilla as he claimed

i also dont see any legit orthodontis explain to public their criticism on mike mew, usually people just give a few comment like, "bone dont just change shape"," its gene" without any deep explaination or legit counter argurment

i believe your face is part genetic and part environtmental, sometime you just unlucky where even enviroment wont save you, it is what it is, some people just destine to have no part in providing to human gene pool

• +1
i watched mike mew presentation and some youtube vid on his channel
most of mike mew theory sound legit, the science and evidence check out, doesnt sound like crazy people with bad science or some blind religious believe

i support mike mew on most of his theory except his critisism on othordontic, i think there are too few example of evidence he provide where othordontic cause facial damage, go search orthordontic before and after pic, most of them dint fuck up their maxilla as he claimed

i also dont see any legit orthodontis explain to public their criticism on mike mew, usually people just give a few comment like, "bone dont just change shape"," its gene" without any deep explaination or legit counter argurment

i believe your face is part genetic and part environtmental, sometime you just unlucky where even enviroment wont save you, it is what it is, some people just destine to have no part in providing to human gene pool

Good post. First person with some individual thought that isn't talking through a narrative/ideology.

mewing is legit, but the results aren't mind blowing.

I've seen some forward growth in my maxilla and jaw. side profile has improved, front looks the same. Although i think mewing has given me a longer ramus and built my massaters significantly.

again, not noticable at all though. but imo everyone should do it. it dosen't hurt and makes your hyoid look way better.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, Alvik and SubhumanCurrycel
mewing is legit, but the results aren't mind blowing.

I've seen some forward growth in my maxilla and jaw. side profile has improved, front looks the same. Although i think mewing has given me a longer ramus and built my massaters significantly.

They never ever were going to be mind-blowing, especially over a short-timeframe. You see minimal results after 6 months minimum I've read, but the thing is these results ADD-UP OVER TIME. So multiply 6 by 5. Obviously you have a ceiling and you are never going to repair the damage of mouth-breathing for years of growing-up and how much you can improve also hinges on your genetic potential. It's like building muscle.

So you're going off the fact he was removed and not caring about WHY he was removed. Which shows you're a sheep and care about how things appear, rather than how they are. He was removed for being a whistle-blower it seems. Big deal? Does that take away his credibility? Answer: No.
Have you any evidence from reputable site he wasen't removed from these allegations and post evidence that removed because of whistle blowing . And getting kicked does take away his crediblty . And i dont denie the possiblty of mewing

Have you any evidence from reputable site he wasen't removed from these allegations and post evidence that removed because of whistle blowing . And getting kicked does take away his crediblty . And i dont denie the possiblty of mewing

You fucking posted it to me kid

"The General Dental Council recently took away John Mew’s dental license. They decided on this action due to Mew’s criticism of traditional orthodontic treatments, as well as his unconventional beliefs and practices."

Read the bold. That's whistle blowing.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Legit thread

Our ancestors survived in some of the harshest environments and were forged through vigorous and relentless natural selection yet nowadays the average teen can’t run a mile. My grandad lived on a farm till old age and even when he was brought to my country for blood testing he was perfectly healthy the doctors couldn’t believe it.

No way our generation has the lowest T levels Hightower rates of maxilary recession, worst BMI, lean mass ratio and athleticism due to “Muh genes created an entire generation of subhumans”.
Mother Nature didn’t forge us that way

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alvik and Deleted member 6908
You fucking posted it to me kid

"The General Dental Council recently took away John Mew’s dental license. They decided on this action due to Mew’s criticism of traditional orthodontic treatments, as well as his unconventional beliefs and practices."

Read the bold. That's whistle blowing.
Ok i dident realise that .

Yeah I have pretty good genetics but my environment absolutely fucking nuked my development

Imagine sitting indoors with shit posture gaming 8h a day sleeping at 3am waking up in the afternoon at 15-18 malnourished tier diet no sunlight extractions braces tongue tie anti depressants high stress jfl

had god tier bones as a young kid but the second I hit puberty everything got obliterated. Turned out average in the end but my genetic blueprint was for a healthy developed face.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik
remember that neck posture and head tilt is not to be underestimated, arguably more important than the tongue itself
i'm the only one in my family with a recessed chin (everyone else's is pretty forward), and It is no surprise that i'm the only retard who kept nerd neck throughout childhood AND adolescence
i even suspect that it made my midface ever so slightly longer, my sister has basically my same skull (same bizygo, same ipd, ecc..) but her midface is a tad shorter than mine which bugs me so much, not to mention She also has a better gonial angle and projected chin
i wish i could reverse the damage i've done, but at this point there's nothing i can do
This
And brutal
Literally when youR neck is in correct posture your tongue automatically goes on the roof of your mouth
Neck posture is way more important

and it takes a perfect storm (obese during puberty, religious indoctrination, restriction of access to knowledge, abusive behaviour and parenting techniques, etc to create an incel - but genetics is prolly the most important I guess

But tongue by itself isn’t gonna do shit which is the exact reason why dentists make facepullers

But tongue by itself isn’t gonna do shit which is the exact reason why dentists make facepullers
Which is also probably cope