Gentle reminder: don’t put your life on hold waiting to looksmax

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
A lot of guys here, me included have looksmaxing plans and expectations for the future. We can’t wait to achieve those goals and until we do we feel like nothing really matters and whatever we do now won’t be as good and isn’t even worth it.

In my case I will get a genio in 2 months and in these 2 months of waiting I dont feel like going out with my friends because I’m insecure about my current recessed chin and I keep thinking about it and just anticipating the future and waiting to looksmax before I can go out and have fun.

Don’t do that! Don’t let that stop you from going out and socializing. Sure, it is true that those moments you’ll experience won’t be as fun and rewarding as they would be if you were looksmaxed but it’s still better than LDARing at home, it is still fun experiences. Besides, you don’t know if you might have to postpone your looksmaxing plans, so why waste so much time that you could be having fun just anticipating the future? You will looksmax eventually but nothing stops you from enjoying your life now as much as you can now, so, in the meantime, forget about it and enjoy the moment. Make the best out of your waiting time. Because time is precious and now is the most important time for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: her, middayshowers, crmsxg and 8 others
Almost nobody here is ugly enough that other guys would notice anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, BigBoy, Deleted member 1551 and 1 other person
The problem is money buddy boyo.
I'd travel as much as possible and do anything I've always been to high inhib to do, but I need to save every penny for looksmaxing surgeries and treatments as a fucking wageslave.

But in general you're right. By believing that everything will be alright and so much better WHEN you're looksmaxed will give you false expectations and leave you behind being disappointed and depressed.
The difference won't that much. Life will not change so much after looksmaxing.

I personally try to only see looksmaxing surgeries as a good way to spend my money on and as a hobby, otherwise I'd get too obsessed and be deep in self hatred.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
It took me nearly 4 years of gymcelling to achieve a body mass to bodyfat ratio that actually looked decent on my frame
I went out and partied hard for a year and slayed far more in that year than I had in the prior 4 years combined
It's hard to enjoy socializing when you know the shit that is holding you back and how much better things would be if you had those looksmaxes today

• +1
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul and Deleted member 2486
I see your point, man. It’s cope or rope in a doomed society like this.

I want to leanmax but it's difficult to get out of the house because I feel so repulsed with myself.

How can an ugly subhuman like me live? I'm also 5'10", I feel embarrassed when I leave the house knowing there are are 6 foot niggas out there.

cope. you're probably not even that ugly to begin with. for those of us who are (you know who you are and can probably agree with me) leaving one's comfort of their home is agonizing. when im LDARing im at my happiest. if im out in the real world im constantly getting looks of disgust, always comparing myself to every male, getting mogged, etc. it is truly hell. im happy you can enjoy life, though. wish I could.

Yeah, I wasted 25 years putting off fun and friends because of my own anxiety, looks, fears and inhibs. Really sucks and things like video games & television make it worse.

You get sucked into these stupid things and before you know it you are old and bitter and you wasted your youth.

2317.jpg

Daughters

Bullshits you can 't socialize if you look like gremlin

Good solid advice. Looksmaxing is important but there is more to life than just looks (not saying they aren’t very very important still though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back