Genuinely if ur gonna rope why not geomax before u do so

FiendFiend

FiendFiend

Jesus Christ -- ᛏᚱᚢᛏᚺ
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Posts
27,212
Reputation
36,148
question of the evening
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tict, fraudislaw, Matt Fat and 2 others
“yeah bro just learn fluency in a new language and try not to get shot when you accidentally diss their culture. leave your family and friends, and buy a house on the other side of the world so you can hopefully have sex” :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
“yeah bro just learn fluency in a new language and try not to get shot when you accidentally diss their culture. leave your family and friends, and buy a house on the other side of the world so you can hopefully have sex” :lul:
what is there to lose if you're gonna rope tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: fraudislaw and Matt Fat
i mean if they’re already planning on roping u think they have a few years to dedicate to learning a language?
you don't have to know the language

I saw this Russian guy slay 100 foids in Kenya and he didnt speak a word of Kenyan
 
  • JFL
Reactions: FiendFiend
I am paki so I will geomax to Canada 😍 surely they will love Punjabi pheno guys like me 🤑🤑😍
 
you don't have to know the language

I saw this Russian guy slay 100 foids in Kenya and he didnt speak a word of Kenyan
i wonder what could go wrong going to a country where you don’t understand what anyone is saying :unsure:
 
“yeah bro just learn fluency in a new language and try not to get shot when you accidentally diss their culture. leave your family and friends, and buy a house on the other side of the world so you can hopefully have sex” :lul:
u dont need to know the language english is spoken across the world brah
 
i mean if they’re already planning on roping u think they have a few years to dedicate to learning a language?
u dont need to learn it tho :forcedsmile: who told u u have to?All u need is english and ur good. A lot of human connection is physical imo, there is places to go with the foid where you dont require much talking.

Either way I know white normies who literally have said like a couple words and then had her asking to go to his place and fuck her lol.
 
I am paki so I will geomax to Canada 😍 surely they will love Punjabi pheno guys like me 🤑🤑😍
pakis should geomax to africa. Matters how light ur skintone is.

I've seen vids of african women from uganda, and africa going to teach english in India and they are thirsting over the guys and fucking the students.

Another womans trash is another womans treasure :lul::lul:
 
pakis should geomax to africa. Matters how light ur skintone is.

I've seen vids of african women from uganda, and africa going to teach english in India and they are thirsting over the guys and fucking the students.

Another womans trash is another womans treasure :lul::lul:
Nah geomaxxing is pointless as paki or curry, maybe Latin America and just don’t say what you are would work tbh
 
i wonder what could go wrong going to a country where you don’t understand what anyone is saying :unsure:
dude in kenya they speak english ,he was russian, u just get thru airport security, speak broken english to get into hotel, even bring up a translator on ur phone. Dude its giga fucking easy.

My dad would geomax back in the day to turkey and spain to slay the women there. u think he knew turkish? He prob knew hello and thank u
 
Nah geomaxxing is pointless as paki or curry, maybe Latin America and just don’t say what you are would work tbh
latin american women are whores, yes its literally free real estate for everyone. Its bewildering. I get more matches with asians and shit but they are less sexual than latinas. Even getting 4 latina matches mogs 50 asian matches because the latinas will fuck u so easily.

Dont catch an STD tho. Africa/latin america maxxing is ideal for south asians. Kenya is good
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
oh yeah that's him

I saw him in a new rehab video like last week

ig he is still down there slaying to this day
u should watch it. Its fucking hilarious. His patreon has gold vids, he even talks about his geomaxxing experiences.

i didnt know rehab was tapped in like that :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet
oh yeah that's him

I saw him in a new rehab video like last week

ig he is still down there slaying to this day
1790748232173


Hello. Come with me.

Then fucking claps them a couple minutes after and is fucking them on the couch :lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Prøphet
u should watch it. Its fucking hilarious. His patreon has gold vids, he even talks about his geomaxxing experiences.

i didnt know rehab was tapped in like that :forcedsmile:
is that site just leaks from his patreon

LOL It has the same layout as those sites with free of leaks

I was watching the one about the 6'4 anglo nigga who went to china and got 1000 foids pregnant, have you seen that shit
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FiendFiend and americanpakitruvcel
latin american women are whores, yes its literally free real estate for everyone. Its bewildering. I get more matches with asians and shit but they are less sexual than latinas. Even getting 4 latina matches mogs 50 asian matches because the latinas will fuck u so easily.

Dont catch an STD tho. Africa/latin america maxxing is ideal for south asians. Kenya is good
I am not attracted to 99% of black women anyway lol. Not like I’d ever be low inhib to geomax anyways I’ll just LDAR as per usual
 
I am not attracted to 99% of black women anyway lol. Not like I’d ever be low inhib to geomax anyways I’ll just LDAR as per usual
If anything geomaxxing is for more higher inhib people, u know how deathly terrifying it is to cold approach and go on dating apps in ur local area around people u know? Or even talking to them.

Im a whole new person overseas
 
  • Woah
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel

Similar threads

D69mo
Replies
15
Views
40
Amuzant
Amuzant
ANON
Replies
15
Views
46
ANON
ANON
6
Replies
5
Views
49
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
IDontBlameAnybody
Replies
169
Views
431
prise
prise
El abominacion
Replies
0
Views
37
El abominacion
El abominacion

Users who are viewing this thread

  • americanpakitruvcel
  • FiendFiend
  • Mr Test
  • bp_1
  • polarpop
  • bournetrades
  • sørenyuko
  • catastropy
  • greyJuisy
  • Urfavoritendltn
  • Michael Vornik X
Back
Top