FiendFiend
Jesus Christ -- ᛏᚱᚢᛏᚺ
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2025
- Posts
- 27,225
- Reputation
- 36,157
question of the evening
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
what is there to lose if you're gonna rope tho“yeah bro just learn fluency in a new language and try not to get shot when you accidentally diss their culture. leave your family and friends, and buy a house on the other side of the world so you can hopefully have sex”![]()
i mean if they’re already planning on roping u think they have a few years to dedicate to learning a language?what is there to lose if you're gonna rope tho
you don't have to know the languagei mean if they’re already planning on roping u think they have a few years to dedicate to learning a language?
surely they will love Punjabi pheno guys like me 


i wonder what could go wrong going to a country where you don’t understand what anyone is sayingyou don't have to know the language
I saw this Russian guy slay 100 foids in Kenya and he didnt speak a word of Kenyan
u dont need to know the language english is spoken across the world brah“yeah bro just learn fluency in a new language and try not to get shot when you accidentally diss their culture. leave your family and friends, and buy a house on the other side of the world so you can hopefully have sex”![]()
u dont need to learn it thoi mean if they’re already planning on roping u think they have a few years to dedicate to learning a language?
pakis should geomax to africa. Matters how light ur skintone is.I am paki so I will geomax to Canadasurely they will love Punjabi pheno guys like me
![]()
HAHHAHAHAHAyou don't have to know the language
I saw this Russian guy slay 100 foids in Kenya and he didnt speak a word of Kenyan
Nah geomaxxing is pointless as paki or curry, maybe Latin America and just don’t say what you are would work tbhpakis should geomax to africa. Matters how light ur skintone is.
I've seen vids of african women from uganda, and africa going to teach english in India and they are thirsting over the guys and fucking the students.
Another womans trash is another womans treasure![]()
dude in kenya they speak english ,he was russian, u just get thru airport security, speak broken english to get into hotel, even bring up a translator on ur phone. Dude its giga fucking easy.i wonder what could go wrong going to a country where you don’t understand what anyone is saying![]()
oh yeah that's himHAHHAHAHAHA
![]()
"Mzungu-maxxing" by Rehab Room from Patreon | Pawchive
Mzungu-maxxing - a Patreon post by Rehab Room, archived on pawchive.pwpawchive.pw
latin american women are whores, yes its literally free real estate for everyone. Its bewildering. I get more matches with asians and shit but they are less sexual than latinas. Even getting 4 latina matches mogs 50 asian matches because the latinas will fuck u so easily.Nah geomaxxing is pointless as paki or curry, maybe Latin America and just don’t say what you are would work tbh
u should watch it. Its fucking hilarious. His patreon has gold vids, he even talks about his geomaxxing experiences.oh yeah that's him
I saw him in a new rehab video like last week
ig he is still down there slaying to this day
oh yeah that's him
I saw him in a new rehab video like last week
ig he is still down there slaying to this day
is that site just leaks from his patreonu should watch it. Its fucking hilarious. His patreon has gold vids, he even talks about his geomaxxing experiences.
i didnt know rehab was tapped in like that![]()
I am not attracted to 99% of black women anyway lol. Not like I’d ever be low inhib to geomax anyways I’ll just LDAR as per usuallatin american women are whores, yes its literally free real estate for everyone. Its bewildering. I get more matches with asians and shit but they are less sexual than latinas. Even getting 4 latina matches mogs 50 asian matches because the latinas will fuck u so easily.
Dont catch an STD tho. Africa/latin america maxxing is ideal for south asians. Kenya is good
If anything geomaxxing is for more higher inhib people, u know how deathly terrifying it is to cold approach and go on dating apps in ur local area around people u know? Or even talking to them.I am not attracted to 99% of black women anyway lol. Not like I’d ever be low inhib to geomax anyways I’ll just LDAR as per usual
Yes i saw thatis that site just leaks from his patreon
LOL It has the same layout as those sites with free of leaks
I was watching the one about the 6'4 anglo nigga who went to china and got 1000 foids pregnant, have you seen that shit
yeah don't they like pale skin there tooYes i saw that
Dude china is next level. The sheer volume of foids. Like dude, you for sure could slay there. Get some lighter highlights in ur hair so u have more lighter brown hair and we can go slay together there.
View attachment 5708521
Moneypill is brutal tho, i only got money to go spain for now, not all the way there
jflyeah don't they like pale skin there too
life fuel for me tbh my coloring is shit here but over there can just cash out the jbw card haha
we can just teach English or some shit man you don't even have to know Chinese and you can still get paid hella
Damn mirinjfl
u benefit from ldaring in east asia its wild. Dude Im trying to get signed up for english teaching I will show u my vid when I make it I have to do a presentation soon over webcam.
Issue is u need a degree, u can fraud angles on webcam and shit if ur insecure over looks and stuff, and teach. Height isnt in the equation too JFL.
Mogs irl teaching so hard.