Girls obsession with hello kitty

try2beme

try2beme

I jus left earth 🌎
This hypermasculine generation of women pretend to like cute shit like hello kitty, anime, cartoons, baking, to hide how manly they really are

On the surface these women will think shes quirky and innocent liking childish bullshit but deep down is a whore with control issues, high sex drive, compulsive need for validation running thru men to achieve every dopamine like its nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, fuxkdakikez, Kazey and 3 others
these bitches are so masculine I have to fake alpha attitude.

The girls I was with all tried to fight with me. And they legit tried to overpower me completely it wasn't some joke shit.
Of course I just throw them into the wall or pull their hair really hard. my current gf cries if i do that

My ex liked that shit she even made me choke her but I never even fucked cuz I was incredibily autistic she was a giga whore.
She was in panties in my room and I legit didn't do anything.

my autism is crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, randomop, VisageVirtuoso√ and 1 other person

The girls I was with all tried to fight with me. And they legit tried to overpower me completely it wasn't some joke shit.
Of course I just throw them into the wall or pull their hair really hard. my current gf cries if i do that

My ex liked that shit she even made me choke her but I never even fucked cuz I was incredibily autistic she was a giga whore.

my autism is crazy
One day kill them

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Women have much higher sex drive than men

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and viniciz

my autism is crazy
how come you didn’t fuck your ex jflll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, StraightHeadJames and try2beme
how come you didn’t fuck your ex jflll
I regret it so much I legit used to wake up in the middle of the night full of sweat and feeling like roping for not doing it.

I lost my virginity since then but still jesus christ man. How can U have a girl in panties in ur room and not make a single move. she was grabbing on my pants and I was like "Noooo, I wanna wait" Like a little cuck who taught the girl gonna stay with him

how fucing retarded i was, of course she left me soon after that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and sub5c3l
This hypermasculine generation of women pretend to like cute shit like hello kitty, anime, cartoons, baking, to hide how manly they really are
incel cope