Women will do anything useless than to do something useful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, N1666, ConfusedBolivian and 8 others
agreed

but he should give veganism another chance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 51781 and 3 others
There were some videos where he would randomly swear in Russian, I guess that explains it. Pretty funny.
Also the comments display the pitiful state of a modem man, all the simps write about how beautiful that 5/10 woman is.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
There were some videos where he would randomly swear in Russian, I guess that explains it. Pretty funny.
Also the comments display the pitiful state of a modem man, all the simps write about how beautiful that 5/10 woman is.
she is attractive lol

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis007, Deleted member 51465, BigLooks22 and 1 other person
Latvian boys are Big RuSSian cock only

gymcel spotted

based
Bruh no shot you gonna sit on a looksmax forum and deny weight lifting and having a low bf%.

what did he say

does he have an accent in russian

esi latvietis?

where u from my nigga
nah bro I don't speak Latvian I'm a balkancel but I speak Russian it's so cool btw are you Latvian yourself because you speak both languages bro? nvm about that it's a joke I have nothing against balticels but idk Gatis sometimes kinda simps for RuSSia tbh his wife is Russian maybe that's why idk he thinks that Ukrainians are Russians... moron
Bruh no shot you gonna sit on a looksmax forum and deny weight lifting and having a low bf%.
I'm skinny af bro I'm a starvemaxxer and genetically lean also lifting ages your body bro stop ruining yourself Gatis is right about the gym
what did he say
"fuck is she Russian or what?" idk I think he wanted to flex on his followers because he knows another man-made foreign language bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
Do you support putin?

• +1
Reactions: 0kami123
nah bro I don't speak Latvian I'm a balkancel but I speak Russian it's so cool btw are you Latvian yourself because you speak both languages bro? nvm about that it's a joke I have nothing against balticels but idk Gatis sometimes kinda simps for RuSSia tbh his wife is Russian maybe that's why idk he thinks that Ukrainians are Russians... moron

I'm skinny af bro I'm a starvemaxxer and genetically lean also lifting ages your body bro stop ruining yourself Gatis is right about the gym

"fuck is she Russian or what?" idk I think he wanted to flex on his followers because he knows another man-made foreign language bro
You are actually more retarded than @anthony111553

я русский
бля я тебя не узнал у тебя же хамза на аве был

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
You are actually more retarded than @anthony111553
yeah bhai I'm actually one of the most retarded users here but idgaf about my reputation I'm an asshole I'm a failure I'm a mess I'm a waste I don't even care what .org bhais think of me I'm lost forever and nobody can be worse than me it's so fucking over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, HerpDerpson and 0kami123
yeah bhai I'm actually one of the most retarded users here but idgaf about my reputation I'm an asshole I'm a failure I'm a mess I'm a waste I don't even care what .org bhais think of me I'm lost forever and nobody can be worse than me it's so fucking over
Never began for you.

• +1
what did he say
that half of his friends were russians in childhood and that almost everyone in latvia speaks russian

in video he just swears in russian as a joke

that half of his friends were russians in childhood and that almost everyone in latvia speaks russian

in video he just swears in russian as a joke
Does he have an accent

you are that tajik guy who gets bullied by russians into saying curses in russian for fun . clown
No I am Russian and was born in Russia, I like to shit post though. Keep sucking off this dumbass though I am sure his looksmaxxing advice where you don't even lift will get you bitches.

No I am Russian and was born in Russia, I like to shit post though. Keep sucking off this dumbass though I am sure his looksmaxxing advice where you don't even lift will get you bitches.
you are not funny when u start swearing in russian . just stop

ive talked with you before, u used to say that u learn russian to simp for some girl. you barely can type in that language

• JFL
tbi galuboi pederast
отсоси хуй долбоёб сранный пусть Хамза трахнуть твою женку у тебя на глазах ты настоящий кукольд И Я ТЕБЕ МОГГАЮ еблан

• +1
отсоси хуй долбоёб сранный пусть Хамза трахнуть твою женку у тебя на глазах ты настоящий кукольд И Я ТЕБЕ МОГГАЮ еблан
Can't even write Cyrillic right, I would nut in your bitch and then force you to lick the cum up from her dirty snatch.

you are not funny when u start swearing in russian . just stop

ive talked with you before, u used to say that u learn russian to simp for some girl. you barely can type in that language
хахахахахах КОНЕЦ ДЛЯ ЧУРОК хахахахахаххаахаххаахха
gym is cope it's all about face and height you literally follow Hamza's dogma while I'm sarcastic jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 21899
Can't even write Cyrillic right, I would nut in your bitch and then force you to lick the cum up from her dirty snatch.
you simp for alt hoes who give blowjobs for mcchiken in mcdonalds toilet to randoms

хахахахахах КОНЕЦ ДЛЯ ЧУРОК хахахахахаххаахаххаахха

gym is cope it's all about face and height you literally follow Hamza's dogma while I'm sarcastic jfl
You will never be a real Russian at best you can be used as a meat shield for the hohol war.

• JFL
you simp for alt hoes who give blowjobs for mcchiken in mcdonalds toilet to randoms
I don't simp for women, I don't even pay for their meal unless I am actually dating them.

• +1
You will never be a real Russian at best you can be used as a meat shield for the hohol war.
dude I'm not even supporting Russia in this war whatsoever read my previous replies also I'm not claiming I'm Russian I just speak some Russian I'm a balkancel I'm not Russian while you're a CHURKA who thinks he's Russian just because he lives in Russia jfl ROSSIYANE =/= RUSSKIE... also KEEP COPING WITH THE GYM no girl is into that shit especially in Eastern Europe dude every single Russian or Ukrainian I know is kinda prettyboymaxxed it's only Caucasians who cope with muh masculinity and ogremaxxing... GIRLS ARE INTO FACE AND HEIGHT MUSCLES ARE COPE GATIS IS RIGHT ABOUT THAT

dude I'm not even supporting Russia in this war whatsoever read my previous replies also I'm not claiming I'm Russian I just speak some Russian I'm a balkancel I'm not Russian while you're a CHURKA who thinks he's Russian just because he lives in Russia jfl ROSSIYANE =/= RUSSKIE... also KEEP COPING WITH THE GYM no girl is into that shit especially in Eastern Europe dude every single Russian or Ukrainian I know is kinda prettyboymaxxed it's only Caucasians who cope with muh masculinity and ogremaxxing... GIRLS ARE INTO FACE AND HEIGHT MUSCLES ARE COPE GATIS IS RIGHT ABOUT THAT
Dumb nigger you can have an ottermode physique and still pull off the prettyboy look I am living proof of this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and hopecel
Dumb nigger you can have an ottermode physique and still pull off the prettyboy look I am living proof of this.
yes you can but it ages your body quickly and you'll have to quit prettyboy looks by few years trust me it's all about diet and MOVING just don't sit all day at home go walk somewhere and don't eat garbage and you'll have no reason to exercise because being fat is because of dietary reasons it's not about exercising whatsoever

yes you can but it ages your body quickly and you'll have to quit prettyboy looks by few years trust me it's all about diet and MOVING just don't sit all day at home go walk somewhere and don't eat garbage and you'll have no reason to exercise because being fat is because of dietary reasons it's not about exercising whatsoever
Motherfucker im 27 and still get carded everytime I shave. I look 19-20 at 27.5. Been gymming for years too, might even blast eventually. Also being skinny fat or auschwitz mode is not good either, skinny fats are unironically less healthy than fats. You need muscle and you need to know how to fight.

• +1
Motherfucker im 27 and still get carded everytime I shave. I look 19-20 at 27.5. Been gymming for years too, might even blast eventually. Also being skinny fat or auschwitz mode is not good either, skinny fats are unironically less healthy than fats. You need muscle and you need to know how to fight.
you can fight without muscles it's all about technique bro also if you have that skinny pack you're healthy skinny ofc I'm not talking about skinny fat nor anorexic cases bro idk maybe I'll gymmaxx one day but for me face is focus and I'm skinny atm maybe I would look better if gymmaxxed but Gatis says that it ages your body bro

Go back to russia you urod

Fucking slavshit mutt cringe subhuman rotting in dysgenic states of usrael while mother russia needs you!

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, HerpDerpson, hopecel and 1 other person
Latvia is like 60-70% russian so yeah

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, russiancelreturns and Deleted member 21899
you can fight without muscles it's all about technique bro also if you have that skinny pack you're healthy skinny ofc I'm not talking about skinny fat nor anorexic cases bro idk maybe I'll gymmaxx one day but for me face is focus and I'm skinny atm maybe I would look better if gymmaxxed but Gatis says that it ages your body bro
27 year old
body count = 19

and u call him subhuman

27 year old
body count = 19

and u call him subhuman
19 Thai tranny prozzies that he paid with his wage earned by cleaning toilets for massa.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and hopecel