God doesnt love me

C

chincel11

Iron
After years of researching skincare products, using Accutane, tretinoin, sunscreen, and undergoing microneedling procedures, diligently eating well, avoiding junk food, saving up money for office procedures, and being disciplined about sun exposure, I'm still left with skin plagued by millions of scars and dark spots. Meanwhile, my brother, who has never touched a skincare product, goes out in the sun every day for hours, eats junk food regularly, doesn't even wash his face, and yet has the skin of a god. Also, he is ten years older than me (29). Everyone confuses him as my younger BRother fucking brutal cant live lile this

• So Sad
Reactions: edgemaxx and Mog3D
There is no god bro stop coping

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
After years of researching skincare products, using Accutane, tretinoin, sunscreen, and undergoing microneedling procedures, diligently eating well, avoiding junk food, saving up money for office procedures, and being disciplined about sun exposure, I'm still left with skin plagued by millions of scars and dark spots. Meanwhile, my brother, who has never touched a skincare product, goes out in the sun every day for hours, eats junk food regularly, doesn't even wash his face, and yet has the skin of a god. Also, he is ten years older than me (29). Everyone confuses him as my younger BRother fucking brutal cant live lile this
So you're plagued with atrophic scars and hyperpigmentation?

So you're plagued with atrophic scars and hyperpigmentation?
Yes my collagen is so fcuked i look 30 also ive never even touched alcohol or cigarettes in my whole life

• So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh
Yes my collagen is so fcuked i look 30 also ive never even touched alcohol or cigarettes in my whole life
Never began for us acne-cels

• So Sad
Reactions: chincel11