God Forgive me- May the Lord have mercy on my soul for my "Praise Gandy Threads" they're blasphemy/haram and I formally rebuke them, I'm sorry.

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
I feel ashamed for making them and am genuinely disgusted at just the sheer amount of effort I put into something so utter shit.

Holy fuck what the fuck am I even doing with my life rotting on Looksmax.me .ax .org spending hours on a thread no will ever see and I'll never be truly proud of?

Where did my life go so wrong that I'd even resort to spitting in the face of the only one that genuinely loves me unconditionally when I know I don't deserve any of it?

Why do I torture myself with such dark and evil thoughts of never being able to see my oneitis ever again?

Why do I blame myself for being a loveless idiot that knew next to nothing about girls and losing her?

Why do I hate myself for loving her?

That's why.
[ISPOILER]I hate myself.[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]
[/ISPOILER]

I'm sorry for leading people here down the wrong path and encouraging such sinful behavior. I also feel terrible for roping in King_ into helping me and spending effort on it too when it was a mistake- my mistake.

And I'm grateful to those like Ryan etc. that immediately rejected such filth and held firm in their faith to God.

All praise be to God I pray that he forgives me.
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Elvisandreaa, john2 and 1 other person
I'm sorry

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Astaghfirullah

• Love it
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
God is One and Only.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton