Going to the gym is the biggest cope ever

D

Deleted member 17997

don't be jealous asshole
All the men I see with women are skinny and on the taller side with a good face. Meanwhile all the gymcels rot in the gym (glorified warehouse) destroying their joints and spending lots of money on worthless supplements to look like shit. They don't realise their frame, hormones, muscle insertions and androgen receptors are responsible for most of their looks. If you don't look good naturally you can't just go to the gym to fix it. Most people look like shit after training for years, very few people even grow muscle or "get big", they look similar to when they started. You have to bulk half the time which will make you look like a bloated subhuman. Being lean is crucial, women don't want some bloated subhuman unless they are 50 or something.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: House Lannister, alriodai, Mewton and 21 others
most people see imrpovement like their first 6 months in the gym then basically plateau forever

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: qkz, Mewton, gamma and 12 others
All the men I see with women are skinny and on the taller side with a good face. Meanwhile all the gymcels rot in the gym (glorified warehouse) destroying their joints and spending lots of money on worthless supplements to look like shit. They don't realise their frame, hormones, muscle insertions and androgen receptors are responsible for most of their looks. If you don't look good naturally you can't just go to the gym to fix it. Most people look like shit after training for years, very few people even grow muscle or "get big", they look similar to when they started. You have to bulk half the time which will make you look like a bloated subhuman. Being lean is crucial, women don't want some bloated subhuman unless they are 50 or something.
Correct but just as I want to be attractive to woman I don’t wanna be low status in the eyes of men.

High status in the eyes of other man is important for most things in life. Also for getting woman. Unless you’re roidcelled you atleast won’t take a hit for being too muscular. Ideally you look like Christian hogue.

• +1
Reactions: qkz, Mewton, PapaGremlin and 3 others
having a bit of muscle on is ideal, and you need to gymmax for it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 18012 and 6 others
Correct but just as I want to be attractive to woman I don’t wanna be low status in the eyes of men.

High status in the eyes of other man is important for most things in life. Also for getting woman. Unless you’re roidcelled you atleast won’t take a hit for being too muscular. Ideally you look like Christian hogue.
Personal status depends on salary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Personal status depends on salary
It’s part of it. Physical presence and intimidation and much more as well. No matter how much money you make. If you look like a twink no guy actually respects you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Mewton, Danish_Retard and 5 others
It’s part of it. Physical presence and intimidation as well. No matter how much money you make. If you look like a twink no guy actually respects you.
Respect is taken though. A man that doesn’t respect a billionaire is simply a fool & a peasant. More so a rich man doesn’t mingle with the general peasant class, so a powerless disrespectful male is completely irrelevant.

• +1
Respect is taken though. A man that doesn’t respect a billionaire is simply a fool & a peasant. More so a rich man doesn’t mingle with the general peasant class, so a powerless disrespectful male is completely irrelevant.
Nigga you’re a dumb ass nerd arguing over shit everyone knows. Like don’t you step outside ? Fuck man you’re such a faggot fr

Muuh if you don’t respect my think ass. Muuh I Tell the world how she should behave cuz I’m such a smart incel

Work out lol. Stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17997
I don’t know why PSL advice is lift. Playing a sport will actually make your face look better (lean), improve cardio vascular health, burn a lot more calories, is not cringey or try hard, can ascend your social circle, still build muscle.

But just inject brooo

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9670, WhiteGoodman and 3 others
Fa728d3e 5eeb 4c85 a9d2 b70b46296e55

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17997
Are u the real rightfulcel?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17997
@FailedNormieManlet thoughts?

• +1
Nigga you’re a dumb ass nerd arguing over shit everyone knows. Like don’t you step outside ? Fuck man you’re such a faggot fr

Muuh if you don’t respect my think ass
People afford more credibility and respect to an older, frail looking man who exits a Bentley than a meathead taking the bus.

• +1
cope here, cope there. maybe they do it for themselves cuz they love it? you don't automatically do everything just for women. do you only breathe air for women, or what? don't exaggerate dude

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Kmscurry, Danish_Retard and 3 others
its sad what happened to this forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: alriodai, Mewton, Danish_Retard and 4 others
You can eat more and gain less weight in fat if you have muscle; therefore it makes it easier to be lean. It also halos your face depending on its 0-10 level and ones height. Ofc it isn't a fix all solution, but its better than nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 17997
I'd rather pack some muscle than be skinnyfat, looks way better regardless of subhuman insertions

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16641 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 9670, khvirgin and 4 others
most people see imrpovement like their first 6 months in the gym then basically plateau forever
Pretty much, the endless bulking and cutting phases never achieve anything

Fair enough I guess
Are u the real rightfulcel?
Of course sweet thinwhiteduke

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 4430
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 17997
cope here, cope there. maybe they do it for themselves cuz they love it? you don't automatically do everything just for women. do you only breathe air for women, or what? don't exaggerate dude
exactly, incels are just always focused on women blackpill is about everything not just women, Lifting just makes life better as long as you have good form

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
exactly, incels are just always focused on women blackpill is about everything not just w'omen, Lifting just makes life better as long as you have good form
Lol? Lifting destroys your joints, ages you from all the food you have to eat to "bulk" along with all the injuries you will sustain. Lifting in no way makes life better whatsoever.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and one job away
Lol? Lifting destroys your joints, ages you from all the food you have to eat to "bulk" along with all the injuries you will sustain. Lifting in no way makes life better whatsoever.
ur retarded and coping

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Constantin Denis
exercising is just like eating.. u eat lot of food u die quick, u exercies a lot u die quick. just act like hunting an animal in the gym and u will be very healthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
i bet ur crush got fucked by a gymcel

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
I think gym is cope too, you can have a relatively decent body by just doing pushups, crunshes and a few free weight exercises.

• +1
Reactions: WenomWenom
exactly which is why i stopped lifting. no body will help you compensate for a n ugly face. i literally never saw a rippled guy with a gf, its always skinnyfat dudes who mogs me facewise

• +1
Reactions: WenomWenom, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 17997

Women in his comments say they want him to break their bones btw.

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
i bet ur crush got fucked by a gymcel
There is no such thing as a "gymcel", its just being born with a good frame, saying the gym has anything to do with it is stupid

Women in his comments say they want him to break their bones btw.

Jfl this is what people lifting will think they will look like without roids or good frame/muscle insertions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, WenomWenom, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Jfl this is what people lifting will think they will look like without roids or good frame/muscle insertions
every gymcell thinks "Oh I can achieve that give me 10 years bro"

• JFL
Autists like you deny every form of self improvement saying shit like 'this is cope" "that is cope" throwing the word cope around everywhere. When will people like you learn to enjoy the finer things in life and stop basing every single thing on women. Get a grip and go outside.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Autists like you deny every form of self improvement saying shit like 'this is cope" "that is cope" throwing the word cope around everywhere. When will people like you learn to enjoy the finer things in life and stop basing every single thing on women. Get a grip and go outside.
Everyone is different. Going outside doesn't mean anything its full of subhumans, good looking people contrary to belief tend to stay indoors more than subhumans who roam the streets as a cope. Not everything is cope, but there should be practical results for work instead of just saying they are finer things. Really going to the gym is not self improvement for most men.

i agree

• Love it
Just do nothing theory

completely agreed. Women want tall pretty boys, not short orcs. Gym works mainly to get lean.

when I ask girls what they perceive to be their favorite male body, they show me this guy, BLANCO, singer famous loved by soooo many girls.

• +1
that's cope

You can improve everything and your results will always be relatively the same, just look at school, some people never study and get the best grades while other study literally for hours and hours every single day and learn nothing at all.
if you play chess you'll know this, some people don't study the game and always win while other study it intensively for hours and hours every single day, they read books they know the names of the movements and still get beaten up every time (maybe you might actually win a game this way but your opponent with just understand what you did and never fall again)
same with sports, with your profession etc unless you are already really good training/studying won't change much

If you go outside you'll just be mogged but taller and more handsome dudes:blackpill:

• +1
completely agreed. Women want tall pretty boys, not short orcs. Gym works mainly to get lean.

when I ask girls what they perceive to be their favorite male body, they show me this guy, BLANCO, singer famous loved by soooo many girls.
View attachment 1584693
Jfl isn't he singing for Italy in the Eurovision if im not mistaken? He is very good looking and never had to go to the gym
that's cope

You can improve everything and your results will always be relatively the same, just look at school, some people never study and get the best grades while other study literally for hours and hours every single day and learn nothing at all.
if you play chess you'll know this, some people don't study the game and always win while other study it intensively for hours and hours every single day, they read books they know the names of the movements and still get beaten up every time (maybe you might actually win a game this way but your opponent with just understand what you did and never fall again)
same with sports, with your profession etc unless you are already really good training/studying won't change much

If you go outside you'll just be mogged but taller and more handsome dudes:blackpill:
Completely true and common sense. Ive always lost at chess, I remember last year for egomaxxing studying chess moves, try harding French defence, danish gambit to lose to some noobs, ended up having 10 wins and 90 loses on chess.com or something. It felt like the opponent had more common sense than me and I kept making stupid errors. Ngl I quit playing chess as I realised I just suck at it and always have, more time spent learning x opening or y mindset will never make me good at chess.

If hard work mattered then strawberry pickers in Mexico would be millionaires on yachts

• JFL
Jfl isn't he singing for Italy in the Eurovision if im not mistaken? He is very good looking and never had to go to the gym
that's him, Blanco. My ex used to listen to his song all the time (me too because it reminds me of italy)
If hard work mattered then strawberry pickers in Mexico would be millionaires on yachts
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I learnt how to play chess at 4y old, I don't know what those openings are(I know what's an opening tho) but I completely understand how frustrating it is. I have also taught how to play chess to other people and some would learn it literally in 15 minutes while other would still struggle so much after a month. at chess.com I have around 60% win and 30%defeat more than 500 games

• +1

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17997
@rightfulcel

Going to the gym while in a caloric deficit > Doing nothing while in a caloric deficit. In every conceivable way (aesthetics, health, mood, energy, etc)

Gym isn’t synonymous with being fat, most of the time it’s the opposite.

most pop fitness shit is cope and regular niggas wont look good without gear following cringe powerlifter advice

esoteric fitness advice/flat earth vampire health advice will save you from WOG poisons though fr