Going under the knife, need advice.

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken

Rhinoplasty + lip lift are my top priorities. Lip lift is obviously an easy and cheap one, I'll do it here in the UK. Rhinoplasty on the other hand, I haven't given as much thought despite it being more important imho. People say Iran is the best for that but I dunno if I wanna fly into the middle east lmao.
Other things I had in mind are genioplasty, lasik (I wear strong prescription glasses), and laser mole removal.
I'm not sure if surgery is a good idea since my face is still developing at 18 (Inb4 cope) but I'm sick seeing myself in the mirror.
Please give a current rating and advice.

Height is 5'7/170 cm, 59 kg. Borderline skinnyfat. Fairly feminine looking, I wanted to order a test e cycle + pct from purplepandalabs, but I'm not sure about the legality of it in the UK and whether I can get into issues by importing it.

Screenshot 20190723 161203

Screenshot 20190723 161228

Screenshot 20190723 164658

IMG 20190716 160107

Also, I really need to resume jelqing, maybe I'll add in a penis pump as well. I'm statistically above average(around 15-16 cm/6 inches) , but honestly it doesn't look like it is, most of the time I feel small.
IMG 20190722 123552

Do yeah, share any thoughts you have.

You might also want to consider augmenting your lower third. Also is jelqing legit?

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
You might also want to consider augmenting your lower third. Also is jelqing legit?
Pretty legit, had some temporary gains but they went away. Unless everyone on pegym is schizo, then if done for a long period of time the results should be permanent.

View attachment 85126

Rhinoplasty + lip lift are my top priorities. Lip lift is obviously an easy and cheap one, I'll do it here in the UK. Rhinoplasty on the other hand, I haven't given as much thought despite it being more important imho. People say Iran is the best for that but I dunno if I wanna fly into the middle east lmao.
Other things I had in mind are genioplasty, lasik (I wear strong prescription glasses), and laser mole removal.
I'm not sure if surgery is a good idea since my face is still developing at 18 (Inb4 cope) but I'm sick seeing myself in the mirror.
Please give a current rating and advice.

Height is 5'7/170 cm, 59 kg. Borderline skinnyfat. Fairly feminine looking, I wanted to order a test e cycle + pct from purplepandalabs, but I'm not sure about the legality of it in the UK and whether I can get into issues by importing it.

View attachment 85130
View attachment 85131
View attachment 85132
View attachment 85138

Also, I really need to resume jelqing, maybe I'll add in a penis pump as well. I'm statistically above average(around 15-16 cm/6 inches) , but honestly it doesn't look like it is, most of the time I feel small.
View attachment 85139

Do yeah, share any thoughts you have.

lol ur worried about steroids in the uk? literally every third guy have used/is on steroids.
also i believe uk has the most roiders in compared to other EU countries

lol ur worried about steroids in the uk? literally every third guy have used/is on steroids
Legit dedsrs? Most people here are framecels/fatcels. Maybe it's just my area. Any stats to back it up?

I'm more worried that I'd be importing from overseas.

Legit dedsrs? Most people here are framecels/fatcels. Maybe it's just my area. Any stats to back it up?

I'm more worried that I'd be importing from overseas.
idk i used to watch alot of steroid related documentation and most of them were done in UK

this is 1 vid as example

edir: you can get ur shit in your own country, no need to go oversea just talk with biggest guy in the gym he is going to help you out

I suggest you choose ur rhino surgeon carefully, a botched rhino is a terrifying thing

ya u need need a lip lift as well

dont waste your $$$ with a genio, you need wrap around jaw implants IMO to look more masculine , visit eppley for tht. its 15k

dont get rid of the mole, it looks good on u

as for the roids, ya run test e with var/tbol. anything else is cope. run it with mk677
btw dont train your legs trust. with ur soyboy genes, ur gunnna end up like jason blaha if u do

• +1
you dont need rhino imho.

you need 10cm of height and 20kg of weight imho

if you want to spend money get some fillers in the cheek region or get your chin done

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
you dont need rhino imho.

you need 10cm of height and 20kg of weight imho

if you want to spend money get some fillers in the cheek region

ya he doesnt need it that much

his main focus should be a lip lift and lower third augmentation, and some cheek fillers

The only knife you should go under is in your throat

• JFL
Reactions: De_Looksmaxing
you need move out of the uk bro, and move to thailand/japan/korea imo

• +1
You like showing your dick don't you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, FatJattMofo, DidntRead and 2 others
A rope is much cheaper

its over anyways

• +1
You like showing your dick don't you
No, I feel like a dicklet so I need constant reassuring I'm not that small.
you need move out of the uk bro, and move to thailand/japan/korea imo
At this point I just wanna LDAR at home, somehow being in a relationship has made me 10x more blackpilled and disgusted by foids. I just wanna looksmax to mog other men tbh.
20 cm of height
My own dad heightmogs me by 16 cm. He always says shit like "when will you finally grow"?
A rope is much cheaper

its over anyways
I wanna be dead but dying is painful, and I don't know what awaits after.

170cm :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

• +1
go get rhino in turkey then. theyre one of the best countries for rhinos. also please tell me how your laser mole removal goes. a reminder to wear sunscreen everyday after u get em removed and avoid sunlight cause it will darken the scars (where ur moles used to be)

edit: did u really just post a pic of ur penis? smh

• +1
I wear SPF 50 PA++++ all day year round baby.

Yes, it's uber over.
i mean specifically when you get your moles removed. its good that u already keep this habit up. scars take around a year to mature so during this time, colors can change and possibly darken. dont touch your face too much esp at the beginning stages of healing

• +1
it looks really clean not gonna lie. 6/10. above average.
You don't think the shape is weird, or it's not long or thick enough? When I see the shit being posted on r/cock...

You don't think the shape is weird, or it's not long or thick enough? When I see the shit being posted on r/cock...
sorry im not expert in penises but it looks thick and long enough. its just a little too curvy on the tip but that aint too bad

i wish i had your nose tbh, i dont think you really need rhino.

sounds like the lip lift would be a good idea though.

Jaw angle surgery. You look good bhai, you look a bit like astrosky. Maybe you should try and mirror his look?
mandible_implant_new_1.png

Jaw angle surgery. You look good bhai, you look a bit like astrosky. Maybe you should try and mirror his look?
mandible_implant_new_1.png
find someone better looking that looks like him tbh. astro is not ideal

Astro is obviously not perfect but they have similar phenotype.
all he needs to do to look like astro is inject and chew while he does

tbh you should stay away from Iran/ any other ME country for that matter when getting a nose job. They would probably end up giving you an upturned phaggy-looking pig nose. don’t set yourself up for failure. the procedures are cheap but more likely to be botched. western clinics are safer and more ideal, especially when there’s no major flaws

but yeah lip lift is probably needed

• +1