Good looking 25 year old blond 183cm Nordic Aryan superman with six pack abs and tatts gets no matches on Bumble. Over for looks theory COPERS

alien

alien

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, WatermelonLover, BeanletMogger and 2 others
he is ltn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, optimisticzoomer, MoggerGaston and 10 others
he is so beautiful
i want him in my mansion

• JFL
Reactions: micropp, Raydolf_Peatler, n9wiff and 6 others
soy boy detected

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, CreepyJewel1, horizontallytall and 3 others
IMG 9323 belongs on grindr instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Xangsane, BitchBoy and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, MoggerGaston, Marelago and 3 others
dawg is this you 😭

Attachments

• 5920d1f3b0aaf9779081557a60d5e539.png
    5920d1f3b0aaf9779081557a60d5e539.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, halloweed, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
Nerdics
when will they learn.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and murdah
HTN. Also, his face is quite high trust and he is also giving me homosexual vibes.
Of course bumble sluts, who are looking to get rawdogged hard and fast, aren't going to match with him.

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, Marelago, rand anon and 1 other person
Nordic

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, deepfuckingvalue, Donquixote and 1 other person
How is it high standards when his tinder results are reflecting his low smv lol
You think women aren't swiping right on him because of looks. When really success on dating apps for men mostly comes down to money. OP in that thread works in tech support. Of course he's not going to get bitches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Xtra
1st pic was okay, the other pics makes him look faggy AF.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, iblamechico, Recessed Life and 1 other person
HTN. Also, his face is quite high trust and he is also giving me homosexual vibes.
Of course bumble sluts, who are looking to get rawdogged hard and fast, aren't going to match with him.
As someone who has actually rawdogged a couple of sluts who were on Bumble (one of them I met IRL at a meetup group but she was on Bumble beforehand), I shudder to think how low you'd think my rating is. :lul: I'm 167cm 63.7kg 38 year old (going on 39) turbo manlet with grey temples with a higher body fat percentage than that dude (though I do lift 4 days a week and have been lifting consistently for nearly 2 years now). But the women I fucked probably thought I was making good money in finance. $$$ > looks. I think his effeminate looks are not that much of a drawback tbh. He works in tech support. He's a brokie.

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag and Richard Cheese
You think women aren't swiping right on him because of looks. When really success on dating apps for men mostly comes down to money. OP in that thread works in tech support. Of course he's not going to get bitches.
This can easily be disproved by running a tinder profile with a chad

• +1
Reactions: Marelago
This can easily be disproved by running a tinder profile with a chad
If someone can teach me how to run Tinder on my Windows PC (I have a VPN) and you supply me pics of what you think a Chad is, I'll run the experiment. I'm not doing it on my phones. I don't want to get them and my main blacklisted from Match Group.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
he's not nearly as good looking as you're making him out to be. he gets no matches because he looks 17 at 25 and looks like a nerd. there's nothing wrong with looking like a nerd but he will struggle on dating apps and bars. he needs to grow out his facial hair and gain at least 30 lbs.

he also dresses like shit. he will fare better in person but he just looks too much like a nerd. he will change his life completely if he just worked out and dressed a bit better. he just looks like a massive simp and nice guy. no girl wants to be with a guy who looks like they could be their little brother.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If someone can teach me how to run Tinder on my Windows PC (I have a VPN) and you supply me pics of what you think a Chad is, I'll run the experiment. I'm not doing it on my phones. I don't want to get them and my main blacklisted from Match Group.
Just use bluestacks to run tinder and use zach cox as the chad

honestly 10 years ago i was on the french version of tinder adopteunmec, being beautiful isnt enough, girls take time to like, to read a profil, i had 100 matches. the strategy it's to put a very long romantic description on how you would love her, how you would accept all her craziness and how you are the one, the real prince charming.

You have no excuse chatgpt is free, Copilot is free, Gemini is free. no fucks for him cause he cant ask a fuckin AI to do a description, lazyfuck, clumsyassfuK

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
I am sick of closet homos on this forum denying that being NT and money matters a lot, no woman is going to date a poor neet like me, I have seen much uglier guys slay for those reasons. Doesn't matter if I'm good looking if I fail every other requirement

over for blondes most liked comment says he gives off gay vibes

dark looks forever

dawg is this you 😭
Just become a faggot theory.

Besides he has decent looks, presents himself as a low t faggot. Only women who are normfags who go to mormon church would like someone like that.

And if we lived in a money only society, it would still be brutal. Tall and beautiful men would still be more inclined to money.

PEople would inherit money, no way you twist it the dating market is harsh, in an uncontrollable manner.

As someone who has actually rawdogged a couple of sluts who were on Bumble (one of them I met IRL at a meetup group but she was on Bumble beforehand), I shudder to think how low you'd think my rating is. :lul: I'm 167cm 63.7kg 38 year old (going on 39) turbo manlet with grey temples with a higher body fat percentage than that dude (though I do lift 4 days a week and have been lifting consistently for nearly 2 years now). But the women I fucked probably thought I was making good money in finance. $$$ > looks. I think his effeminate looks are not that much of a drawback tbh. He works in tech support. He's a brokie.

I was pretty clear. He looks high trust and gives off heavy homosexual vibes. I think that's the issue. Otherwise, while he might have not matched with hot girls, he would at least have matched with a few mediocre and unattractive women, Most women, especially young women(and he is 25 so I heavily doubt he was looking for 30+ women), are on dating apps to get fucked hard and fast. He simply doesn't look like the guy who is able to do that, that's why he didn't get any matches, in my opinion.

You might look worse than him, but perhaps you might look like the guy who is able to fuck them hard and fast and you're not giving homosexual vibes, thus why you managed to score with some bumble sluts. Another factor is age. You say you're almost 39. Were the women you porked older? Like late 20s/early 30s and up? Then it makes even more sense. Those women are more desperate, less picky about looks and more likely to look for something longterm, and that's why they might have given you the chance after they got the impression that you have money. Prime 18-25 women, the women this guy most likely went for, are less desperate, don't care about money or anything longterm. They are just looking to fuck.

Just use bluestacks to run tinder and use zach cox as the chad
I had trouble getting bluestack to run properly on my Windows 10 PC. I'll try again later. I feel like a boomer now trying to get this tech to work.
In the old days of PSL, it was easy to fraud profiles on dating sites (including apps like Tinder) and not get banned. Now they ban phone numbers and device IDs. So I gotta figure out how to emulate on my PC

• +1
Reactions: smallman
I’m even skinnier than him, I wouldn’t say that I facemog him, my pics are crappy, but I’ve never not gotten matches. Even now at 30 I still do.

The problem with soyboys is that they’re fake. Girls don’t need that much masculinity or NT, some even prefer less, but they need you to be real with them, it’s 100% over if you can’t be. Whatever is compelling him to make those fruity ass poses is the exact thing that is making him incel.

I thought you were 85

Non Aryan. Lol

Be proud of your own race. Dont steal the heritage of other peoples. Lol

honestly 10 years ago i was on the french version of tinder adopteunmec, being beautiful isnt enough, girls take time to like, to read a profil, i had 100 matches. the strategy it's to put a very long romantic description on how you would love her, how you would accept all her craziness and how you are the one, the real prince charming.

You have no excuse chatgpt is free, Copilot is free, Gemini is free. no fucks for him cause he cant ask a fuckin AI to do a description, lazyfuck, clumsyassfuK
t. chad and his "just be yourself" tier advice

Btw OP the guy you posted is a legit LTN, walking the streets of Sweden and he'd be completely invisible. You guys can't rate for shit.
You guys have such high standards. :lul:
He's objectively not "good looking".

@alien jfl at ur reddit comment:feelskek:

he doesnt have chad face

IMG 9118

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
its over, women belong to BCC

(big curry cock)

He is not Aryan. No European descent person is Aryan.

Aryans were a completely different race from Europeans and roamed another part of the globe.

You people got fooled by the Indo-European language thing which has its roots in Turkey.

Lowkey looks like gerbert

But but... They told me that all nordics are 6'6 7 PSL chads :soy::soy::soy:

gym + tan + dark hair + good hair cut ascends this guy so hard

Hes a gay looking LTN. Of course he got no matches. He has 0 sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Klaas Vaaker
That's why JBW should be taken with a grain of salt despite having some merit to it.

More Blonde men irl look like the guy in the thread than the GigaChad pretty boys or masculine looking moggers that get presented on here as the "average White man."

Hes a gay looking LTN. Of course he got no matches. He has 0 sex appeal.
yeah this guy is ugly af borderline subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Ken