I thought he would be 7'0 or smtn lmfao 6'2 avg in west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, horizontallytall, dimorphism and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, TechnoBoss, URL code and 3 others
I thought he would be 7'0 or smtn lmfao 6'2 avg in west
Same. I thought he would be atleast 6'7 or something. It must be frame and femlet sister halo

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Same. I thought he would be atleast 6'7 or something. It must be frame and femlet sister halo
meanwhile purebred mongolians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Baldingman1998 and ShowerMaxxing
he’s still broad and buff af

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur and pig_face
"Look my brother is so tall teehee"

Now imagine how would she feel to show off her tall bf

He’s huge for a hook tbh. Tall gooks are terrifying because they shouldnt be big so they auto scary

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and pig_face
over for ur race if 6 2 is the tallest asian she's seen
I went to uni with an 6’4 Asian guy. He was dating a slav (typical as western Cumskins seem to hate gooks and curries so they go for bootleg whites aka Slavs) he was a cool guy.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
She wants to fuck her brother on the low
It’s cuz he’s 240 pounds at 6’2, that’s pretty fuckin big

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, murdah, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
He’s huge for a hook tbh. Tall gooks are terrifying because they shouldnt be big so they auto scary
It’s more about the frame then the height, just proves Asian girls only like white men because the size halo. Typically bigger in every way - height, frame, weight, skull and dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, murdah and mayo mogger
It’s more about the frame then the height, just proves Asian girls only like white men because the size halo. Typically bigger in every way - height, frame, weight, skull and dick
Nar. If that were the case they’d also love BBCs. Sure I mean some gooks love BBCs but most esp in gooklwnd don’t.

Then again I hear cumskin foids love BBCs due to frame and heightpill (and NT)

Just be white black or Polynesian pil

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, ShowerMaxxing and mayo mogger
Cope mongloids r@ped the majority of europe and europe was conqered by steppe they ran through it whites are coping with eugenics and hypergamy thats why they are genetically better rn

She wants to fuck her brother on the low

It’s cuz he’s 240 pounds at 6’2, that’s pretty fuckin big
Would feel insane to be so big, emasculate and instant respect from 90% of men

• +1
Reactions: murdah
That video is strange asf ngl

"Look my brother is so tall teehee"

Now imagine how would she feel to show off her tall bf

"Now imgine how would she feel to show off her tall bf"

Atp OP she doesn't give a shit about her related blood the way she's praising him she defo breaking boundries for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, mayo mogger and pig_face
Nar. If that were the case they’d also love BBCs. Sure I mean some gooks love BBCs but most esp in gooklwnd don’t.

Skin is still important, asians despise dark skin. It’s affiliated with low iq and pay, dark Asians are working class - work outiside because too dumb for white collar

• +1
Reactions: murdah and mayo mogger

avg black btw

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
"Now imgine how would she feel to show off her tall bf"

Atp OP she doesn't give a shit about her related blood the way she's praising him she defo breaking boundries for him
Water

Skin is still important, asians despise dark skin. It’s affiliated with low iq and pay, dark Asians are working class - work outiside because too dumb for blue collar
True but point stands. Gooks like Cumskins due to their features (lighter hair eyes etc) more than their size. Though I have found many Gook BBC hunters hell I even had a FOB gook foid hunt me in a club like I was a Gazelle in the Serengeti for sex cos she wanted BBC and thought was a Tyrone due to my looks (little does she know I have the brain of an incel)

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui

Black dudes are shorter on avg afaik. Whites have better face too

• +1
she needs bwc

• +1
Black dudes are shorter on avg afaik
By 1.5cm….. yeah really fucking noticeable

Blacks also have more muscle mass better bodies etc I can go on. Your point is moot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and ShowerMaxxing
>biggest asian
meanwhile that's the average balkan 15 y/o

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, mayo mogger and pig_face
mm of bone are the difference between chad and trucel. Blackpill 101 buddy 🤑
Not for height… one inch in dick size is a lot but not much in height but one MM in far bone is a lot. Besides there’s more black tallfags than whites but there’s more black manlets than whites hence the height difference. Basically blacks are more diverse in heights which is true from my exp even within my family. Whites tend to be either tall or avg height

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Not for height… one inch in dick size is a lot but not much in height but one MM in far bone is a lot. Besides there’s more black tallfags than whites but there’s more black manlets than whites hence the height difference. Basically blacks are more diverse in heights which is true from my exp even within my family. Whites tend to be either tall or avg height
Was joking bro, regardless being a manlet is death sentence. Say goodbye to any shred of a dating life at 5’5 and below. Only chadlite face+ can redeem that

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and mayo mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Barely above avg bhai and the fact thats the biggest asian is the most cagefuel part
In the Netherlands sure, definitely not the West as a whole. But something tells me I'd be wasting my time citing stats to you.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and mayo mogger
Was joking bro, regardless being a manlet is death sentence. Say goodbye to any shred of a dating life at 5’5 and below. Only chadlite face+ can redeem that
That height is rare unless your from Peru. Most manlets sit around 5’6-9. And even then 5’9-6ft is only short to women, men consider this height range “average” with some even calling 5’11-6ft “tall”. Women are retarded so to them anything that’s not tall is short and vice versa

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing