Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
Ded3829773cbef40fb7e2757aab50294
847ee213b3b033dcfbb4039d5862a850
View attachment 852890

Take the gorilla pill

Absolute moggers tbh

Bigger more thick bones than humans, bigger ribcage, bigger frame, longer arms, wider & shorter skulls, smaller neurocranium, bigger orbitals / browridge, bigger and more square jaws & bigger feet.

Fuck, why did humans have to evolve to have more intelligence tbh. It's the worst for an incel, an incel gorilla wouldn't even be aware that he is incel because of his small neurocranium and lack of intelligence. We get smart brains but at the cost of having ugly big neurocraniums. It doesn't matter if it's a human warrior skull, any human skull will look gay alien & wimp next to a gorilla skull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 9380
lol manlets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Spartacus1-, diggbicc and 3 others
Yeah but gorillas got like 2 inch micro dicks bro. Sure they could rip our torsos In half but at least we can have solace on the fact that we dickmog the shit out of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, WadlowMaxxing, alex569 and 5 others
lol manlets
They're a bit shorter than the average human, but the average human has thin bones and is a cuck next to the average robust slayer gorilla

View attachment 852888View attachment 852889View attachment 852890

Take the gorilla pill

Absolute moggers tbh

Bigger more thick bones than humans, bigger ribcage, bigger frame, longer arms, wider & shorter skulls, smaller neurocranium, bigger orbitals / browridge, bigger and more square jaws & bigger feet.

Fuck, why did humans have to evolve to have more intelligence tbh. It's the worst for an incel, an incel gorilla wouldn't even be aware that he is incel because of his small neurocranium and lack of intelligence. We get smart brains but at the cost of having ugly big neurocraniums. It doesn't matter if it's a human warrior skull, any human skull will look gay alien & wimp next to a gorilla skull
i have a gorilla skull ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Summer, mortis and Deleted member 6723
Yeah but gorillas got like 2 inch micro dicks bro. Sure they could rip our torsos In half but at least we can have solace on the fact that we dickmog the shit out of them
True tbh, that and gorillas also have big ass breeding hips compared to humans, but they have giga big ribcage in contrast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, 6’1cel and Deleted member 7240
They are
Imagine just running into a gorilla as a man who's going on a hike
Fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
They're a bit shorter than the average human, but the average human has thin bones and is a cuck next to the average robust slayer gorilla

gymcels manlets lol over for gorillas

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
True tbh, that and gorillas also have big ass breeding hips compared to humans, but they have giga big ribcage in contrast
gorillas have better shoulder to hip ratio
yeah their hips are wide but they’re solid and they also got wider shoulders and ribs

• +1
View attachment 852888View attachment 852889View attachment 852890

Take the gorilla pill

Absolute moggers tbh

Mirin forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
They are
Imagine just running into a gorilla as a man who's going on a hike
Fucking brutal
Just their arm length alone they will fuck you over in a fight and probably gouge your eyes out and crush your skull

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Just their arm length alone they will fuck you over in a fight and probably gouge your eyes out and crush your skull
cope
I walk around with that shotty on me nigga I'll kill any muthafuckin gorilla on sight cuhzzzz

• Woah
they’re not gonna gouge your eyes jfl
that’s feminine
they will eat you

• +1
cope
I walk around with that shotty on me nigga I'll kill any muthafuckin gorilla on sight cuhzzzz
cope you would be shitting your pants and wouldn't even have time to react to shoot a gorilla
0856380309c7cfa1a0ddb3bca9e92129
Tenor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 9699
we all should ascend to monkes

giphy.gif

we all should ascend to monkes

giphy.gif
If I'm gonna reincarnate into a monky It's gonna have to be Gigantopithecus the mogger of the apes

Gigantopithecus julio lacerda
3saay80lzp151
01gigantopithecus

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, alex569 and mortis
they’re not gonna gouge your eyes jfl
that’s feminine
they will eat you
Yes put your entire skull in their mouth and crush it with one bite

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Yes put your entire skull in their mouth and crush it with one bite
that’s unlikely
we kill by pulling your arm off and beating you with it

• JFL
Taking a pill regarding something you can’t change is retarded as fuck, you’re setting yourself up to be depressed.

• JFL
Taking a pill regarding something you can’t change is retarded as fuck, you’re setting yourself up to be depressed.
It's just accepting your inferior genetics

It's just accepting your inferior genetics
It brings no benefit though as you aren’t competing with a fucking Gorilla

It brings no benefit though as you aren’t competing with a fucking Gorilla
You are, when you die you will go to rome's gladiatory arena and you will fight against every creature that has ever existed on earth and if you can't win you will burn in hell for eternity

You are, when you die you will go to rome's gladiatory arena and you will fight against every creature that has ever existed on earth and if you can't win you will burn in hell for eternity
Get help

• Hmm...
You don't have med pheno. You look like a ruski or polak
i dont have slav pheno at all and either way i’m from med and i’m med

i dont have slav pheno at all and either way i’m from med and i’m med
Nah nobody in the (main 4) med countries look like you, you look balkans only really. Features are too robust and light to be med