Got an ioi today from white girl. My socialmaxxing log give opinion.

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
I was feeling very low inhib and social today. Talking to people I just encountered. After study hall I go to my teacher and talk with s ok me friends and I notice this girl doing her work just alone same teacher as me. I said some joke don't remember what it was but it was some shit about the cinver sa ation we were having and she giggled at my shit lame joke. She kept glancing at me aswell and made eye contact with me once but I held frame and just kept smiling talking to friend spoke to her when passing behind her to talk to teacher. She was talking to my teacher standing waiting for something from him and went to go turn my shit in to him I was just towering behind her I felt the sexual tension fuark she has nice ass and legs tight Jean's wasn't to into her face but she was cute and I can't be picky anymore she was wearing a crop top tho so she might be an attention seeking thot so I'm not getting to far ahead of myself. Should I start a convo next time I see her to try and start a relationship or just write her off?

Other than that today was a good day I had 0 sleep and I had fapped night before to try and sleep yet I felt low inhib and social I did have some awkward moments but I would quickly recover from them even had some nt blacks joking and shit with me watching vids.

cope the only IOI is PIV

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad