[GTFIH BONECELS] Sound for bone growth

Julian

Julian

Kraken
As we are all autists and we are here for a reason, yes this is a looksmaxxing forum I saw something when I was reading about some stuff at school that got me interested. I was learning about the healing of bones when they break when I stumbled across this. Certain frequencies of sound can grow your bones.

I also had a dutch source but can't find the link.

Let me quote harvard:
"Soon you may be hearing a lot about low-intensity vibration therapy for strengthening bones and reducing the risk of fractures. ... These low-intensity vibration devices gently stimulate muscle and bone when you stand on them."

So basicly a frequency between 30 and 50 Hz seems to be optimal but lower can higher can also be used.

Why did I get interested by this? Well imagine you can grow your chin, cheekbones or browridge. Or even your clavicle bones so your frame gets bigger. It might not be much of a difference but we know a few mm of bone makes the MM.

inb4 didn't read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, thecel, BeestungLipsTheory and 5 others
delete this quick. why would you share this

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, her, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
As we are all autists and we are here for a reason, yes this is a looksmaxxing forum I saw something when I was reading about some stuff at school that got me interested. I was learning about the healing of bones when they break when I stumbled across this. Certain frequencies of sound can grow your bones.

Let me quote harvard:
"Soon you may be hearing a lot about low-intensity vibration therapy for strengthening bones and reducing the risk of fractures. ... These low-intensity vibration devices gently stimulate muscle and bone when you stand on them."

So basicly a frequency between 30 and 50 Hz seems to be optimal but lower can higher can also be used.

Why did I get interested by this? Well imagine you can grow your chin, cheekbones or browridge. Or even your clavicle bones so your frame gets bigger. It might not be much of a difference but we know a few mm of bone makes the MM.

inb4 didn't read
JFL

IM BUYING A VIBRATOR TO USE ON MY FACE TO BONESMASH
Cuz we are a forum which shares stuff together

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo, RamRanchCowboy, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
after my menopause i will let you know if it works

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, maxmendietta and DarkTriadPeerReview
Bone density =/= bone growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Chadelite, BeestungLipsTheory and 6 others
LIPUS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Just put your head in a subwoofer theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, balding17yomanletcel, UsernameRequired and 4 others

cuz I have learned a lot from this forum, looksmaxxed and wanna do something in return? its a forum to discuss methods of looksmaxxing
Bone density =/= bone growth

you can use it for growth as was concluded in other studies but I can't find the link rn

cuz I have learned a lot from this forum, looksmaxxed and wanna do something in return? its a forum to discuss methods of looksmaxxing
Sorry man I was just being an asshole don't mind me

now go try the method expand dum cheekbones :geek:
I didn't read it sorry but I will read it sometime. I already listen to binural beats and I like them. Placebo's are always good and the bbs help with meditation. I'm pretty off form atm coz I'm sleep deprived so don't take me seriously :)

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Tl dr ? Bro ? For non english cel ?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Let me quote harvard:

inb4 didn't read
nice bro. how expensive?

Nice thread op , i like all the guys who search for new technologies to looksmax . How many time per day ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Basically watching subliminals another day another cope