[GTFIH] MY PINK-HAIRED SISTER IS WITH ME. ASK HER ANYTHING.

Is she delusional?

• Total voters
So what does she think about me?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
So what does she think about me?
She things you're very handsome and is glad she's seen someone that looks dark enough but not too dark, and the similar ethnic background as a bonus.

• Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
She things you're very handsome and is glad she's seen someone that looks dark enough but not too dark, and the similar ethnic background as a bonus.
Would you let me fuck her bro? I'll treat her really well

• +1
You have severe schizofrenia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy, GetShrekt and Xangsane
@Xangsane ask your sister if I am ugly and if it is over for me

• +1
"not my type"
but is it over for me, that's the question? If one of her friends was dating someone who looked like me, would she judge said friend

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
ask what she thinks about my biceps:yes:

Attachments

• bicepmogger.mp4
    146.8 KB
  • JFL
Ask her if she likes anime

5 pages for a shitty larp where they think they're talking to a girl what's wrong with you people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and gamma
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and gamma
then stop larping as med you tent welfare living immigrant nigger bitch :feelskek:

fucking french subhuman
I’m not even black or Arab lmfao. I’m English BTW my dads French but that doesn’t mean shit keep crying for me you dumb American pussyhole fucker talking smack on the net bitch

Can you ask her who she finds more attractive? Amnesia or crisick

I’m not even black or Arab lmfao. I’m English BTW my dads French but that doesn’t mean shit keep crying for me you dumb American pussyhole fucker talking smack on the net bitch
Ur a fucking french jewish subhuman eating black semen for breakfast and dinner so you can survive in your little immigrant tent browsing forums on stolen wifi u retarded faggot

no one is crying for you, you are a nobody subhuman stop making up shit cuck fraud
Ann3K3aY 700w 0

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and PrinceLuenLeoncur
SHE'S IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME AND I WANT YOU NIGGAS TO ASK HER SOME QUESTIONS. I WON'T BE SHOWING HER THIS SITE, BUT I JUST WANT TO ASK HER QUESTIONS.

SHE WILL BE LEAVING FOR UNI TOMORROW.

GTFIH.

REFERENCE THREADS ABOUT HER:
Ask her if black or brown hair mogs on men.

Does she like this prettyboy?
31A7ED30 161A 4CB5 9753 74EFC1630EB5
16AC4433 E508 42FC A58C 372908D47DA8
5A7CAA5F 073C 411C 9727 B115FC55AB35

Ur a fucking french jewish subhuman eating black semen for breakfast and dinner so you can survive in your little immigrant tent browsing forums on stolen wifi u retarded faggot

no one is crying for you, you are a nobody subhuman stop making up shit cuck fraud
View attachment 1648083
Cry for me you ameriMUTT your a mongrel not even European like me you filthy native nigger Jew WOP beast like all Americans you’ll sooon be a brown boy call Eduardo you fucking cuck

Cry for me you ameriMUTT your a mongrel not even European like me you filthy native nigger Jew WOP beast like all Americans you’ll sooon be a brown boy call Eduardo you fucking cuck
We already know you are not white you dont have to try to point out in every sentence that you are u subhuman fucking african cum gargling little homosexual peasent

france is even more non white than USA you utterly autistic isis rape victim:feelskek:
this is your fucking president
AoKXnR1W 700w 0

We already know you are not white you dont have to try to point out in every sentence that you are u subhuman fucking african cum gargling little homosexual peasent

france is even more non white than USA you utterly autistic isis rape victim:feelskek:
View attachment 1648131
he's sonoftyrone from lookism confirmed a 5'4 80 lb malnourished ghanian immigrant living off uk welfare. is self-hating so larps as anglo med chad online to prevent himself from roping

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
SHE'S IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME AND I WANT YOU NIGGAS TO ASK HER SOME QUESTIONS. I WON'T BE SHOWING HER THIS SITE, BUT I JUST WANT TO ASK HER QUESTIONS.

GTFIH.

Tell your sister that she either needs to lesbianmaxx or change herself completely to get above average men ..she isn't even eligible for a pump and dump

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Brown hair, blue eyes, good jawline, cute smile, slightly toned with good shoulders, thick eyebrows"
Ask her what she would think about a guy with these traits except brown eyes and 6'2 white-adjacent med

She doesn't like his beard and says "take that beard off and you can see he has a bad jawline"
Fucks sake I can’t even fraud :feelsrope:

Bro no offense but you are the most ethnic sounding white i ever seen, every comment by you feels like its made by a dark looks haver jfl

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Bro no offense but you are the most ethnic sounding white i ever seen, every comment by you feels like its made by a dark looks haver jfl
My fault I hang with too many ethnis :feelscry: it’s because I was surrounded by them during my teen years so all my mates are ethnic and as I’m not anglo in phenotype I fit in more with Slavs Albanians blacks and Arabs :feelswhy:. It is what it is I am a product of the time
he's sonoftyrone from lookism confirmed a 5'4 80 lb malnourished ghanian immigrant living off uk welfare. is self-hating so larps as anglo med chad online to prevent himself from roping
you wish, I’d legit snap your fucking neck if we met irl you paki midget bitch I’m over 9 inches taller than 5’4 keep crying though you paki beast

View attachment 1648131
change your name to “Faggot2x”

My fault I hang with too many ethnis :feelscry: it’s because I was surrounded by them during my teen years so all my mates are ethnic and as I’m not anglo in phenotype I fit in more with Slavs Albanians blacks and Arabs
White at the outside but ethnic at the inside?

Mirin combination bro not kidding

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived
how i usually look carotene and lycopene maxxed @5ft1

Attachments

• 2711007_IMG_20220113_142835_218.jpg
    2711007_IMG_20220113_142835_218.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived
White at the outside but ethnic at the inside?

Mirin combination bro not kidding
As I don’t look Anglo either I suffer slight racepill. Because of this I slay ethnic women mostly curries and shit who hate being brown animals but I’m dark enough for them to not feel too alienated but white for them to worship it’s great :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
how i usually look carotene and lycopene maxxed @5ft1

ohhh this you? Now it makes sense. I was thinking why OP sister said you look pakistani...really didnt get it based on the 1st photo u linked on page 1 or the reference to the nose cuz the 1st photo it looks optimal so was thnking OP sister was picking out flaws to piss ppl off.

Focus on increasing your contrast. Start with hair make it a bit lighter and see if it works out for you.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
ohhh this you? Now it makes sense. I was thinking why OP sister said you look pakistani...really didnt get it based on the 1st photo u linked on page 1 or the reference to the nose cuz the 1st photo it looks optimal so was thnking OP sister was picking out flaws to piss ppl off.

Focus on increasing your contrast. Start with hair make it a bit lighter and see if it works out for you.
need to get rhino

need to get rhino

rhino and then fix ur hairline out a bit. next step make sure lower third slightly wider.

It will take you out of the indian pill and put you possibly around exotic latin or something.

your best feature atm is ur eyes.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
rhino and then fix ur hairline out a bit. next step make sure lower third slightly wider.

It will take you out of the indian pill and put you possibly around exotic latin or something.

your best feature atm is ur eyes.
thanks newcel

My fault I hang with too many ethnis :feelscry: it’s because I was surrounded by them during my teen years so all my mates are ethnic and as I’m not anglo in phenotype I fit in more with Slavs Albanians blacks and Arabs :feelswhy:. It is what it is I am a product of the time

you wish, I’d legit snap your fucking neck if we met irl you paki midget bitch I’m over 9 inches taller than 5’4 keep crying though you paki beast

change your name to “Faggot2x”
im legit curry vinnie hacker jfl I SLAY MORE BITCHES AND JBS THAN YOUR UGLY MALNOURISHED NIGGER ASS DATS FOSHO

im legit curry vinnie hacker jfl I SLAY MORE BITCHES AND JBS THAN YOUR UGLY MALNOURISHED NIGGER ASS DATS FOSHO
The amount of cope in This comment, dude I brutally mogg you into the outer realms stop this shit you sad bitch I have fucked scandi stacies you haven’t you ugly turd and your American easy mode nation I’m in UK and still fucked stacies what does that say retard

The amount of cope in This comment, dude I brutally mogg you into the outer realms stop this shit you sad bitch I have fucked SCANDI STACIES you haven’t you ugly turd and your American easy mode nation I’m in UK and still fucked stacies what does that say retard
mirin delusionmaxxing :feelskek:
@goat2x

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
mirin delusionmaxxing :feelskek:
@goat2x
I am superior to you in every way, height, looks, race, IQ, dick size, frame, mass, muscle, life, pussy etc you are Beneath me

Fucking paki joke that’s why you scared to come to Manchester fuckboi come bitch I’ll fuck your up if you think your such hot shit pussy you can’t fight for shit and look like a bitch id ass rape you boy and assert dominance over you whislt I deflower you sister (if thag slags even virgin) like the good curry slut she is she’ll enjoy my cock and beg me for it

GTFIH.

I HATE YOU WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

does she mogg you