133.4 KB · Views: 125
easy mog against the stormfrontcel faggot that is rockndogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yang, Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 3526 and 2 others
titbot wins tbh

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
He looks pretty good, are those acne scars. Whatever it is on his skin he should get it fixed.

I'd say you two are at a pretty similar level in terms of looks

• JFL
titbot mogs

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Titbot
4EFEFFF4 F1F8 4A29 A904 D240EE3F204B

more titbot pics

• WTF
Both have the tism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, HighIQcel, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Titbot mogs but rockndog could come close if skinmaxx and debloat. Still brown Gandy pheno mogs jfl.

• +1

@rockndogs
homei you ever gonna jeremy gilbertmax?

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74
love your mog battles. :love:

Nothing new. Titbot is just mogging men to self harm again

• +1
Titbot mogs imo

shit skin quality bro @rockndogs

@PrettyBoyMaxxing retired after lose mog battle to him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
both same level of SMV, titbot mogs aesthetic wise so titbot wins

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
It was my first pics on this site. I have a beautiful history of looksmaxxing fwark. My skin, hair and bloat improved a lot damn

Funny enough those pics have a lot of lens distortion.

Faceapp fraud
83B99E6A BDA3 4E53 825C C3BB6E333D1C 2

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
shit skin quality bro @rockndogs

bro this pic is from december last year jfl. I started accutane after and my skin is quite better tbh tbh. Now im on differin. I hate my skin genetics. I blame my mom
View attachment 171135

@rockndogs
homei you ever gonna jeremy gilbertmax?

This guy is much more robust and probably taller than me. Her zygos are better and lower third as well. Eye area mogs me to australia and back. Nah, cant try it. I'm ok with my currently looks tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Open mog Battle vs me,nigga
20 56 10 43191601 284581782174443 2351169891869499106 n
Screenshot 2019 11 02 22 34 58 329 commiuivideoplayer

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Zygos4Life, FatJattMofo and 2 others
KINKOOOOO! kinkooo! KINKO KINKOO! kinko kinko KinKOoooOooOoo!

At least someone realize this
What the point posting faceapp photos to mog someone
And he will claim its not edited
Remind me of infamously famous pls poster srmpass89 who did 10 hollywood filters and then posted photo on lookism
Whats worst , people thought its real him

• JFL
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
No frauds for the Kinko,he screenshot his videos

Only PSL autists will say this :feelskek: :feelskek:
JFL at thinking a 5'6" skullet mogs anything IRL. :feelskek::feelskek: Even my female friends and cousins mog him hard.

At least someone realize this
What the point posting faceapp photos to mog someone
And he will claim its not edited
Remind me of infamously famous pls poster srmpass89 who did 10 hollywood filters and then posted photo on lookism
Whats worst , people thought its real him

he grabs some 1 yo shit distorted pics of me and compares with his bet pics changed with some apps and still gets mogged :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcell
he grabs some 1 yo shit distorted pics of me and compares with his bet pics changed with some apps and still gets mogged :feelskek:
Post the pic of u with longer hair

Post the pic of u with longer hair

just for you to know:

The same day i took the pics that OP used:
Medidas

4 months after looksmax.me:

Screenshot 20190510 151901 1 1

Never let my hair grow too much cause it bothers me and i cant style it due to being very straight

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
just for you to know:

The same day i took the pics that OP used:
View attachment 171451

4 months after looksmax.me:

View attachment 171453

Never let my hair grow too much cause it bothers me and i cant style it due to being very straight
Wow skin improved a lot. How did u remove ur acne scars? Or was it just active acne? Btw my hair is like that too and u can indeed style it

Wow skin improved a lot. How did u remove ur acne scars? Or was it just active acne? Btw my hair is like that too and u can indeed style it

as i said, accutane till mid september (this photo was taken on april i guess, so it was when accutane started to do full effect) and from there till today im on differin. And i think my skin is better now than it was while on accutane tbh. I have a few scars still, but im planning on removing them with laser treatment or some other shit.

I wish i was curry

Nah I mog you keep coping that 3/4 pic I didn’t use any fraud or editing just edited the brightness on it I have the original one.
I didn’t edit it lol keep coping I mog you

its my main problem indeed, but its quite better now.
Idk why but your harmony doesn't look good tbh, either way you need to looksmax more

as i said, accutane till mid september (this photo was taken on april i guess, so it was when accutane started to do full effect) and from there till today im on differin. And i think my skin is better now than it was while on accutane tbh. I have a few scars still, but im planning on removing them with laser treatment or some other shit.
I don’t have actual acne scars just some red marks left. They do go away with time but takes 5-8 months. I might get lasers too to remove them. I don’t think u can get any lasers while on accutane though right?

@rockndogs mogs @Titbot to oblivion jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot and rockndogs
Only PSL autists will say this :feelskek: :feelskek:
JFL at thinking a 5'6" skullet mogs anything IRL. :feelskek::feelskek: Even my female friends and cousins mog him hard.
lol I mog you hard you trie cell virgin. You are ugly af , reptile looks better then you. I mog you to the astral realm and back despite being a manlet. No pussy for your face . Stay in your lane before I e bully you to rope

Idk why but your harmony doesn't look good tbh, either way you need to looksmax more

the only thing i can do to looksmax more is surgery, and im not doing it. Everyone has to carry their genes. I was born like that and i cant change it bro.

lol I mog you hard you trie cell virgin. You are ugly af , reptile looks better then you. I mog you to the astral realm and back despite being a manlet. No pussy for your face . Stay in your lane before I e bully you to rope
JFL at this coper. See my latest thread faggot.

I don’t have actual acne scars just some red marks left. They do go away with time but takes 5-8 months. I might get lasers too to remove them. I don’t think u can get any lasers while on accutane though right?

i guess you cant. But im off accutane since september. Either way, if i indeed do the treatment, it will be in a few months or years

the only thing i can do to looksmax more is surgery, and im not doing it. Everyone has to carry their genes. I was born like that and i cant change it bro.
Leanmaxx, hollow cheeks halo, better haircut, better skin, shape eyebrows(so many things to soft maxx)
If you had PCT or neutral canthal eyes you could mog Titbot imo

i guess you cant. But im off accutane since september. Either way, if i indeed do the treatment, it will be in a few months or years
Look into silicone sheeting it helps with acne scarring it’s been proven I believe

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs