Gut health is everything (MENTAL HEALTH THREAD)

I just had 4 massive plates for thanksgiving. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 741A1A61-4897-46C9-A180-27A462044B38.png
    741A1A61-4897-46C9-A180-27A462044B38.png
    483.2 KB · Views: 86
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Meanwhile on thanksgiving I was in the middle of my 36 hour fast i ended up completing to lean max. Remember food is our enemy man
Mirin but don’t starve yourself. You’ll fuck up your metabolism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908, Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JadedNormie and Deleted member 6310
My RETARDED dermatologist had me on antibiotics for 4 fucking years straight for acne.

No goddamn wonder why I'm so depressed. How can I easily fix this?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, DatNibba11 and Deleted member 9837
Its not your fault. There is basically 0 science in how to improve ur gut

dont fall for the gut health community. every problem on earth is in the gut apperantly
How do these guys even think about trauma?

until they have a consitent and scientifically proven method, they can shut the fuck up.

i have severe anxiety and depression problems.no one else in my family does. We always had the same diet. How would this gut health is everything theory explain that?
I had a series of unfortunate evens that my siblings didnt have. that is the difference, not the diet
Your looks = your mental health

JFL I only feel depressed when my life is trash and I'm looking like shit. If I am looking good then I suddenly become happy, productive, proactive, motivated...

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: fl0w, Need2Ascend, Norwooder and 5 others

JFL I only feel depressed when my life is trash and I'm looking like shit. If I am looking good then I suddenly become happy, productive, proactive, motivated...
Saying that it's all about your gut if your looks and life are suboptimal is like going to therapy and try to accept urself while being blackpilled at the same time.

JFL but like yh fix ur gut if you can. Just remember that looks> everything.

Part 2 please ??:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Dude I was on antibiotics for 4 years and I'm clinically depressed tell me how to fix my biome NOW

• JFL
Reactions: DatNibba11
:50% of dopamine is produced in the stomach.

:90-95 of serotonin produced in the gut

:GABA and oxytocin and multiple other chemicals crucial to mood are produced in the gut at levels considered to be crucial to mental health

:The vagus nerve is a direct link to the brain from the gut and the enteric nervous system and majority of immune system are in the gut

:Overwhelming Minority of the worlds population around 5-10% is considered to have ideal gut health

:Ssris have been used quite commonly to treat irritable bowel syndrome and other stomach issues to surprising effect

:Multiple mental and physical health issues be that adhd,
Anxiety, add, depression, schizophrenia, autism, ocd, bipolar, dementia, parkinson's side effects have been significantly either lessened or in some cases completely have disappeared when gut health is addressed.

so to end this post (tldr) take care of your stomach and your health it literally is everything.

Will make a part 2 addressing how to heal or partially recover gut health as much as possible.
tag me in it broski i been looking in to gut health as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Dude I was on antibiotics for 4 years and I'm clinically depressed tell me how to fix my biome NOW
probiotics foods and supplements, prebiotic foods, raw milk , r reuteri , sauer kraut and having tiny amounts of sugar

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, kuroganeikki and Deleted member 9837

No. If this was true good looking people wouldn’t kill themselves

you clearly haven’t dealt with serious mental health issues if you can say this shit unironically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger797, Lmao, kuroganeikki and 3 others
what is gut?

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
No. If this was true good looking people wouldn’t kill themselves

you clearly haven’t dealt with serious mental health issues if you can say this shit unironically
JFL I might come back to reply to this some other time.

JFL I might come back to reply to this some other time.
If you ever dealt with legitimate ocd or some shit like schizophrenia you’d understand what you said is retarded

• +1
Reactions: mogger797, kuroganeikki and oatmeal
If you ever dealt with legitimate ocd or some shit like schizophrenia you’d understand what you said is retarded
it is true. inb4 some guy is like 'being good looking cures schizophrenia' jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 9837
Can you make a gut health maxing guide for mentallyillcels?
Fluconazole - destroys candida within the gut
Oral BPC-157 - reduce gut permeability and enhance gut-brain axis
Intermittent fasting - helps starve bad bacteria
Remove all sugar from diet and only consume low amounts of carbohydrates (no gluten)
Probiotic enema - to clean and repopulate the microbiota in order to aid gut repair

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman, Lmao and 13 others
Remove all sugar from diet and only consume low amounts of carbohydrates (no gluten)
Probiotic enema - to clean and repopulate the microbiota in order to aid gut repair
You and op should work together on some hyper ultra polished ultimate guide for autisticels here bros

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, kuroganeikki and 7 others
Everything truly starts at your digestive system tbh. Hormones (influence on facial development too), overall well being, mental development etc. And then we wonder why we have a generation full of autism/depression and recession, look to the average diet in most countries now. It never fucking began.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Gaia262, AscendingHero and 13 others
So I'm actually very familiar with this stuff and let me just say OP isn't bullshitting. Gut health is very important and it's not talked about enough for a couple reasons:

1. We're still only just barely discovering the tip of the iceberg when it comes to dietary knowledge and how it impacts health.

2. It is far more profitable for hospitals to push drugs and treat/perform operations on developed problems rather than encourage better lifestyle choices that are preventative and work more effectively.

I've had depression/anxiety/low energy for a large portion of the last 5 years despite eating what I thought was pretty healthy, being physically active, and even being in a relationship at one point. Doctors/therapy never did shit either. Only about 8 months ago I was able to actually go to and develop a treatment plan with a holistic doctor who's had a longgg career, and he actually started his own practice for much less money after working at one of the most reputable hospitals in the world because he was disgusted with how the medical community operated.

I got my blood levels checked. Had a food test done on me. And now I'm on a plan that involves me never eating refined carbs (I cheat now and then but 99% of the time I'm not) which are unbelievably bad for you, not eating dairy, taking multiple supplements a day like vitamin d, probiotics, magnesium, a thyroid medication, and a couple others. And I've never felt better in my life.

There are a lot of different factors that can lead to poor mental health or just feeling "off" but I always say again and again, the very first thing anyone here needs to do - even before looksmaxxing - if get your hormone/vitamins/minerals checked out for any deficiencies. Looksmaxxing is ultimately just a part of "lifestylemaxxing" and how can you even start to do that if you feel like shit all the time?
why no dairy

I've set up a Microbiome stack, after months of research.

PM me if interested.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Zdeweilx, Summer and 1 other person
Good stuff man.

Your stack is a good one I think; problem is, healing the gut is very individual, what may work for others, may throw you off-balance.

Fluconazole is one (effective) way to treat candida.

BPC-157 is heavy artillery for gut permeability issues. We have to make sure we eradicate mist pathogens before though, so that the gut terrain is good.

Fasting is always a good strategy, without overdoing it, and starving yourself.

Yes, sugar is a big no-no, for a healthy gut.

Gluten may not be the bad guy we originally thought it was; it may turn out, that the Fructans, and Gliadin, are the problems regarding gut permeability, when it comes to consuming Wheat.

Probiotic Enema might be good; I did it twice, to no noticeable effects. I also did ACV enemas, those seemed to give me for long-lasting benefits.

I'll add some interventions that worked for me, in a later comment to this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, kuroganeikki, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
I've set up a Microbiome stack, after months of research.

PM me if interested.
how come ur only telling it in the PMS lol

• +1
For keeping Candida in check, I did the following:

("Having Candida" is not a really recognized condition by practicioners; however there were a lot of markers that pointed to me having overgrown Candida, despite me writing it off for a long time).

- Diet (LHCF/No sugar)

- Lifestyle (Sleep/Exercise/Stress minimization)

- Make sure stomach acid levels are adequate (Betaine HCL may help)

1.) Reduce Candida population with antifungals:

Caprylic acid

Garlic extract (Allicin)

Berberine

Monolaurin

Oregano oil

Grapefruit seed oil

SF722

and other supplements:

Saccharomyces Boulardii

Saccharomyces Cerevisiae

Iodine

Niacin

NAC (Biofilms)

2.) Repopulate the gut with good bacteria:

Good, wide-range probiotic formulation (I like Pro-15 Hyperbiotics)

Goat Kefir (No dairy)/Milk Kefir (If you can have dairy)

Prebiotic fibers (I like the Potato starch/Inulin/GOS/Cacao powder/Psyllium shake)

3.) Heal gut permeability:

L-Glutamine

Collagen powder

NAG (N-acetyl-d-Glucosamine)

BPC-157 oral (3-week cycle)

Tofacitinib (Worked for me, but not recommended)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 6423, CopeTilliRope and 4 others
I read somewhere that probiotics are cope and how they have a temporary effect.
One advice I can give that has served me well:
for people with gut issues, starch should be minimally consumed or zero

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 3635 and Good_Little_Goy
Tenor 46

• +1
Reactions: spark
Source for fluconazole if you can't get one in your shithole becouse jewish doctors won't prescribe it for you.
It's called Fluka there, it's the same active ingredient, and you won't overpay.

• +1
Why the fuck would you want to go LC just to clear the gut? I eat a "raw carrot salad" once a week and it works. You don't need some hardcore diet changes and retarded fasts. If natural stuff doesn't work then you have to get on antibiotics anyways.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
Why the fuck would you want to go LC just to clear the gut? I eat a "raw carrot salad" once a week and it works. You don't need some hardcore diet changes and retarded fasts. If natural stuff doesn't work then you have to get on antibiotics anyways.
might be legit, although I would consume carrots and salad daily. Tbh carrots seem to really help with my skin, and the skin is known to reflect gut health

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
So I'm actually very familiar with this stuff and let me just say OP isn't bullshitting. Gut health is very important and it's not talked about enough for a couple reasons:

1. We're still only just barely discovering the tip of the iceberg when it comes to dietary knowledge and how it impacts health.

2. It is far more profitable for hospitals to push drugs and treat/perform operations on developed problems rather than encourage better lifestyle choices that are preventative and work more effectively.

I've had depression/anxiety/low energy for a large portion of the last 5 years despite eating what I thought was pretty healthy, being physically active, and even being in a relationship at one point. Doctors/therapy never did shit either. Only about 8 months ago I was able to actually go to and develop a treatment plan with a holistic doctor who's had a longgg career, and he actually started his own practice for much less money after working at one of the most reputable hospitals in the world because he was disgusted with how the medical community operated.

I got my blood levels checked. Had a food test done on me. And now I'm on a plan that involves me never eating refined carbs (I cheat now and then but 99% of the time I'm not) which are unbelievably bad for you, not eating dairy, taking multiple supplements a day like vitamin d, probiotics, magnesium, a thyroid medication, and a couple others. And I've never felt better in my life.

There are a lot of different factors that can lead to poor mental health or just feeling "off" but I always say again and again, the very first thing anyone here needs to do - even before looksmaxxing - if get your hormone/vitamins/minerals checked out for any deficiencies. Looksmaxxing is ultimately just a part of "lifestylemaxxing" and how can you even start to do that if you feel like shit all the time?
thanks for sharing this. What do you commonly eat on a daily? Also why no dairy? Dairy seems healthy no?

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and Deleted member 6572
thanks for sharing this. What do you commonly eat on a daily? Also why no dairy? Dairy seems healthy no?
Dairy is bad I ate some for the first time in forever feel like shit.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
Everything truly starts at your digestive system tbh. Hormones (influence on facial development too), overall well being, mental development etc. And then we wonder why we have a generation full of autism/depression and recession, look to the average diet in most countries now. It never fucking began.
My bones turned out okay and I grew up on a shit diet tbh

Most people develop dairy intolerance with age and I was one of them. I really don’t think as humans we’re meant to consume the liquid from cows. It’s kinda strange when you really think about it. It’s no surprise dairy is heavily associated with skin issues but it goes deeper than that and can be very inflammatory for many people and contribute to a bunch of other issues.

-Gluten free bagel with avocado
-Oatmeal
-Potatoes
-Lean grilled chicken
-Brown rice
-Plant protein shakes
-Various vegetables
-Lots of fruit
-Almonds and walnuts
-Chickpea pasta
-Fish
-Quinoa
-Granola
-Almond Butter (and sometimes peanut butter)
-Steak occasionally
-Gluten free chicken nuggets occasionally
-Sandwiches on gluten free bread

It’s really not difficult at all anymore to be honest. 10 years ago it would’ve been way harder to deal with but nowadays there are so many alternative options for people with restricted diets. And at first it’s difficult to drop all the processed carbs, dairy, and salty/sugary shit, but you’ll be surprised how quickly your taste palate adjusts. Your body becomes addicted to that stuff so the first week is the hardest and then it’s much easier.

I only have a harder time if I go on dates or I’m out with friends and they might not have the best food options to accommodate my diet. But most restaurants are pretty good about that now anyways. Really it’s just the stigma of being on a restricted diet that’s probably the most annoying thing to deal with because a lot of people roll their eyes at that, but fuck it, I don’t care. They’re filling their body with shit that’s gonna cost them in the long run and I don’t go out of my way to convert anyone else or even talk about it so that’s their problem.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Alexanderr, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Source for fluconazole if you can't get one in your shithole becouse jewish doctors won't prescribe it for you.
It's called Fluka there, it's the same active ingredient, and you won't overpay.
Also, add Curcumin and piperine, to Nystatin:

Careful with curcumin causing absorption problems with vit b1 though
If we take a b1 supplement can we avoid this problems with differend types of other supplements

If we take a b1 supplement can we avoid this problems with differend types of other supplements
Benfotiamine is probably the best form of B1 but there's no need to take it. Curcumin can interfere with B1 absorption but only if you supplement it too frequently or too heavily. No need to supplement B1 or curcumin regularly imo. They're better used sporadically. Benfotiamine is the fat soluble form of B1 so it'll likely stay in your system longer than thiamin.

• Love it
Reactions: Summer
Benfotiamine is probably the best form of B1 but there's no need to take it. Curcumin can interfere with B1 absorption but only if you supplement it too frequently or too heavily. No need to supplement B1 or curcumin regularly imo. They're better used sporadically. Benfotiamine is the fat soluble form of B1 so it'll likely stay in your system longer than thiamin.
With other supplements i was reffering to berberine/metformin as well. For example if we were to take curcumin,berberine,tea we should supplement b1 fat soluble ED right?

@Seth Walsh why i cant pm you

I read somewhere that probiotics are cope and how they have a temporary effect.
This is because in most cases the bacteria aren't missing, they are just not being fed. For example, if you have overgrowth in the small intestine, not enough sugar will end up in the colon, which is where the beneficial fermentative bacteria reside. Thus their population will never thrive, and you will miss out on short chain fatty acids, vitamins and other goodies that the fermentative bacteria produce. For similar reason @Soalian did not experience a difference from probiotic enema: simply blasting the colon with beneficial bacteria doesn't do much -- the bacteria already are there, they just need to be fed. A honey or a resistant starch enema might be more beneficial, since these are what the beneficial bacteria actually feed on.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Summer and Deleted member 6403
This is because in most cases the bacteria aren't missing, they are just not being fed. For example, if you have overgrowth in the small intestine, not enough sugar will end up in the colon, which is where the beneficial fermentative bacteria reside. Thus their population will never thrive, and you will miss out on short chain fatty acids, vitamins and other goodies that the fermentative bacteria produce. For similar reason @Soalian did not experience a difference from probiotic enema: simply blasting the colon with beneficial bacteria doesn't do much -- the bacteria already are there, they just need to be fed. A honey or a resistant starch enema might be more beneficial, since these are what the beneficial bacteria actually feed on.
Make a thread on restoring the optimal bacterial profile/ feeding the different types optimally

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 1973, CopeTilliRope and 2 others
Make a thread on restoring the optimal bacterial profile/ feeding the different types optimally
People dedicate their whole lives to that kind thing, my knowledge is just surface level bits here and there. The best I can do is make you aware of regimens that people smarter than me have come up with. The milk diet for example is something that has been used successfully for centuries. Why it works is that lactose takes about 4x longer to digest than other forms of sugar, which is why it's more likely to end up in the colon and feed the beneficial bacteria down there. Here's the book: http://milk-diet.com/classics/macfadden/macfaddenmain.html

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and 5 others
Fam make a tl dr with what to take and do to get your gut 100% Clean
And what to take to make its production with serotine Testosteron etc peak pls

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and Zdeweilx
So you tell me if i put honey, yogurt and butter in my bum i will feel better ?

So you tell me if i put honey, yogurt and butter in my bum i will feel better ?
Ha, I would start with honey dissolved in warm water first, since that's SIGNIFICANTLY less nasty than injecting yogurt in your rectum.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel and Summer