Guys this blackcel needs your help

you need to debloat

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
as a bbc you just need to be ripped, tall and have a 8x6 cock.

start with gym, lose your fat

Surgery: gym and roids

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Bro u aren't even soft looksmaxxed yet and you want surgery. Quit the mental mastrubation and go to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 14610, Salludon and 5 others
Bro u aren't even soft looksmaxxed yet and you want surgery. Quit the mental mastrubation and go to the gym.
he seems to already be fairly nice looking, I think he'll be goodlooking if he debloats

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
What surgeries do I need?
First go to the gym, then shave that beard and grow your hair out. Your main problems are nose, eyes, hair and lips. How old are you i think you can ascend but it will take a lot of hard work. Don't focus on surgeries right now do soft maxxing and get to your best looking right now and then while you are moneymaxxing and fixing your appearance then you can get surgeries. U are a 3 tbh below average you can be average if you do the things i tell you and above average if you get a bimax

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and .👽.
he seems to already be fairly nice looking, I think he'll be goodlooking if he debloats
He's not good looking at all, He has terrible mouth area and nose and his hair is a failo he's 3 at max and a 3.5 at best

He's not good looking at all, He has terrible mouth area and nose and his hair is a failo he's 3 at max and a 3.5 at best
actually yeah I agree I looked at his face for more than a half second now lol

• +1
Imo he's below average now maybe could be above average after debloating

• +1
yeah he seems like he could be MTN to maybe HTN after debloating

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14905
actually yeah I agree I looked at his face for more than a half second now lol
Blacks, curries and asians are the biggest incels, They have the worst facial features out of any race, I'm half middle eastern and half white and i mog this guy to death just by being white and having white features (skinny narrow nose, thinner wider lips and thicker eyelashes, Racepill is brutal if you aren't mixed with white you lose like 2 points off attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
yeah he seems like he could be MTN to maybe HTN after debloating
He needs a lot more than bloating, His facial harmony is really disturbing he needs to mew and have good posture and breathing so he can change his facial structure if he is still young

His mouth, nose and hair is fine. Blacks have wide nose, thick short lips and round high hairlines. They are within black averages. He just needs bones. Looks like the boneless and bloated version of Remi Alade Chester

Images   2022 03 01T081756600

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, Looks234 and Deleted member 14905
First go to the gym, then shave that beard and grow your hair out. Your main problems are nose, eyes, hair and lips. How old are you i think you can ascend but it will take a lot of hard work. Don't focus on surgeries right now do soft maxxing and get to your best looking right now and then while you are moneymaxxing and fixing your appearance then you can get surgeries. U are a 3 tbh below average you can be average if you do the things i tell you and above average if you get a bimax
you need to debloat
Thanks for the feedback!! Here I was less bloated. What surgeries did I need back then?

Acquire a muscular ripped physique

Then, as long as you're confident, you'll get laid with ease.

You don't need surgeries, you need a better diet, and you need to start lifting weights, this is what I recommend:

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and tyronelite
Nose, mandible and chin are falios.

Fine. I don't know a lot about lookmaxxing. For that reason Y was asking what surgeries do I need to improve a bit.

@Blackgymmax didnt know you had a brother :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
Dude he is black. He already has thug/bbc halo. If he gymcels, gets tattoos, wears a chain and dickmaxxes, he can slay.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite
You need to thugmax.
In my country there's no black worship. Guys is ok you make fun of me but I really need your help. What surgeries do I need?

Consider rhino to narrow your nose but don't overdo it as a thin nose might not suit your pheno. Other than reduce bloat.
They said I was boneless I guess is because my jawline and chin, right? What are the names of the specific surgeries I need in those departments?

Nah @Blackgymmax mogs this guy to death. But he def ascend hard by BBCmaxxing.
Yeah OP main failo is his nose. He has a good eye area, eyebrows, hairline, ideal FWHR

• Lean / muscle max
• Get a haircut & trim beard (no puns intended)

That’s it lol thoughts ? @fogdart @Tyronecell @whiteissuperior @MentalcelTyronelite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
You don’t need surgery @TalkingVidya softmax first

Don't think so. He is average right now with above average appeal due to BBC halo. You are focusing too much on the nose. It's a just a bit too wide for his face.

He could be tyronelite if he gets very lean.

In my country there's no black worship. Guys is ok you make fun of me but I really need your help. What surgeries do I need?
Where do you live? BBC halo applies everywhere. Being black benefits you more than you think. There are so many niggas here who slayed by BBCmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
They said I was boneless I guess is because my jawline and chin, right? What are the names of the specific surgeries I need in those departments?
Get very lean first and then consider fillers. You could a slight genio for a bit more chin projection but be careful as you are supposed to have a slightly recessed chin as a black guy.

Get very lean first and then consider fillers. You could a slight genio for a bit more chin projection but be careful as you are supposed to have a slightly recessed chin as a black guy.
Thank you. What's the complete name of that "genio"?

Yeah OP main failo is his nose. He has a good eye area, eyebrows, hairline, ideal FWHR

• Lean / muscle max
• Get a haircut & trim beard (no puns intended)

That’s it lol thoughts ? @fogdart @Tyronecell @whiteissuperior @MentalcelTyronelite
His nose is too wide for his face. But the problem is rhino could make his nose too european looking and he will look uncanny. Imo, getting surgeries as a black guy is riskier as lots of surgeons may not know how to tailor their approach for non-white patients.

• +1
Thank you. What's the complete name of that "genio"?
genioplasty. But tbh, you are better off just getting fillers. Don't get any surgeries before leaning down.

His nose is too wide for his face. But the problem is rhino could make his nose too european looking and he will look uncanny. Imo, getting surgeries as a black guy is riskier as lots of surgeons may not know how to tailor their approach for non-white patients.
Yeah I don’t recommend rhino he doesn’t need surgery lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Yeah I don’t recommend rhino he doesn’t need surgery lol
Yeah. Black guys are supposed to have wide flared noses. Though @Blackgymmax got rhino and it was a legit ascension. So it maybe worth it but his nose is not that bad. His main issue is bloat. Dk why people are saying he is below average. He is average with above average appeal. People here underrate blacks just because their features don't look european.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Looks234 and tyronelite
Blacks, curries and asians are the biggest incels, They have the worst facial features out of any race, I'm half middle eastern and half white and i mog this guy to death just by being white and having white features (skinny narrow nose, thinner wider lips and thicker eyelashes, Racepill is brutal if you aren't mixed with white you lose like 2 points off attractiveness
Right about asians and curries. But blacks nah. You can't compare them. Blacks have far more appeal on average.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 14905
Right about asians and curries. But blacks nah. You can't compare them. Blacks have far more appeal on average.
There are a lot of black incels, Black women are the most trashiest evil foids on this earth i feel bad for average black men they have no chance unless thug max

Looks HTN here:

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Looks234 and tyronelite
There are a lot of black incels, Black women are the most trashiest evil foids on this earth i feel bad for average black men they have no chance unless thug max
Yes. Blacks need to be aggressive and low inhib to do well. If they act soy or autistic then they will get hit even harder than asians or indians, as they will appear very incongruent.

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 14905
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior, tyronelite, Looks234 and 1 other person
Cope. Unless a black dude is very ugly, he will have a few women interested in him just to try BBC.
It depends on the environment dude, I go to a school that is 95% White and all my black friends are virgin incel and tried approaching and they are all 5'8-5'10 can't just say black guys can do BBC it depends on the environment and white women and asian women don't like black guys only latinas and even latinas prefer whites, BBC is the biggest cope i have ever seen it literally depends on location:cautious:

Lots of white worshipping curries on here who don't want to accept that dark-skinned men can have a lot appeal to some women.
I'm not white worshipping i just think people cope way too much with bbc there is too much proof black guys are seen as a negative status symbol especially if he is a thug

I'm not white worshipping i just think people cope way too much with bbc there is too much proof black guys are seen as a negative status symbol especially if he is a thug
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Being a thug is a halo for a black guy. Wearing chains and a tank top, getting tattoos and gymcelling can turn any black guy into a slayer. The black guys you go to school likely act very soy when they need to be low inhib and aggressive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: delta7, Looks234 and Deleted member 14905
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Being a thug is a halo for a black guy. Wearing chains and a tank top, getting tattoos and gymcelling can turn any black guy into a slayer. The black guys you go to school likely act very soy when they need to be low inhib and aggressive.
Dude that's cope, Maybe in lower income communities and the hood but that's not true for most black guys, They are better off being normal NT well dressed guys that have class, Those black men get the best quality women compared to a black guy thugging it out and getting a fat woman or a thot, Eventually he will die by others for living that life it's not worth it, I live in a high income area and the guys im talking about are low inhib and wear chains it doesn't change anything for them middle class white foids are not looking for thug black guys, Only damaged and landwhale women will go for these types of guys and that is not cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Dude that's cope, Maybe in lower income communities and the hood but that's not true for most black guys, They are better off being normal NT well dressed guys that have class, Those black men get the best quality women compared to a black guy thugging it out and getting a fat woman or a thot, Eventually he will die by others for living that life it's not worth it, I live in a high income area and the guys im talking about are low inhib and wear chains it doesn't change anything for them middle class white foids are not looking for thug black guys, Only damaged and landwhale women will go for these types of guys and that is not cope
Yeah. HQNP won't LTR them but they will definitely fuck them. Thugmaxxing is only legit for slaying.

Yeah. HQNP won't LTR them but they will definitely fuck them. Thugmaxxing is only legit for slaying.
Yeah tyrone, sub 6foot black guys literally don't slay shit if you are above 6 foot and are gymmaxxed as a black guy i would say you can slay but if you are 5'8-5'9 gymmaxxed black guy you will get the scraps and landwhales

Yeah tyrone, sub 6foot black guys literally don't slay shit if you are above 6 foot and are gymmaxxed as a black guy i would say you can slay but if you are 5'8-5'9 gymmaxxed black guy you will get the scraps and landwhales
@Vvvvxxxx is sub 6ft and slays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Looks234