Guys what can i do to look older ngl cannot run prettyboy game for long ngl

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
Hey brahs please suggest some things so that i can look more my age.
I am 21 everyone i meet thinks i am 18 when i am clean shaven and 19 when i have some facial hair.
I have started gymcelling and focusing.on my neck and shoulders especially.
I am 5.8"ft tall and weigh 150lbs and i have a 22 inch skull.
Do i look young becuase i am a skullcel or something else?
Also should i blast HGH and roids for 5 years maybe i will look more mature ngl.
Also sorry for the pic i do not have more.pics of mine becuase i get sad seeing.my face ngl
20190330 103408

gymmax

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 1588
smoke a pack of marlboro reds a day.

Forever 18 is ideal man

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 1588
Yeah but what about my face i will get a bigger and more built body but my face is not.manly enough and it fucks me up when girls say cute cute guys are supposed to hot and manly not cute twinks ngl
smoke a pack of marlboro reds a day.
I am not trying cancermaxx brah
Forever 18 is ideal man

Nah bro if i could look like i am 22 or some shit i will be happy ngl perfect mix of masculine body and pretty face .
Also who cares about old females who are like 35+ wanting bloatmaxxed brahs

Yeah but what about my face i will get a bigger and more built body but my face is not.manly enough and it fucks me up when girls say cute cute guys are supposed to hot and manly not cute twinks ngl

I am not trying cancermaxx brah

Nah bro if i could look like i am 22 or some shit i will be happy ngl perfect mix of masculine body and pretty face .
Also who cares about old females who are like 35+ wanting bloatmaxxed brahs
You won't get cancer until you're past fifties JFL. Start smoking or stop complaining. Who the fuck wants to look older anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand and Deleted member 1588
You won't get cancer until you're past fifties JFL. Start smoking or stop complaining. Who the fuck wants to look older anyway.
Well it is because girls.my age now(i am 21)
start looking for more manly guys and i look young and my gf also thought i was about 19 and she is 19 also but she looks older than me.
It will be joke when i am 30+ and looking like my earlys 20s and my career and jobs will suffer from it ngl.
It is not about getting females brah it is about getting respect from guys and looking your age helps in that

start looking for more manly guys and i look young and my gf also thought i was about 19 and she is 19 also but she looks older than me.
It will be joke when i am 30+ and looking like my earlys 20s and my career and jobs will suffer from it ngl.
It is not about getting females brah it is about getting respect from guys and looking your age helps in that
you can still get females which in turn gets respect from guys. looking like a dried up hick is a problem pretty much anywhere except Alabama

if you don't look your age with a beard and with improving your muscles then the problem is with your face, and you cant change that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
you can still get females which in turn gets respect from guys. looking like a dried up hick is a problem pretty much anywhere except Alabama
I know brah many girls like prettyboys some older women too but like you can slay in both but masc is ideal and it is not about females.
Fuck it what can i do it is making me depressed brah srs

not sure if this is the right forum for u bhai. Like I said smoke cigarettes if u wanna age up fast JFL.

• +1
if you don't look your age with a beard and with improving your muscles then the problem is with your face, and you cant change that
Although i have just started gymmaxxing and i tried grwoing a beard before but girls told me.i look better clean shaven so i just shaved it off after 5 days or so.
Why do you think that is do i have a baby face?
not sure if this is the right forum for u bhai. Like I said smoke cigarettes if u wanna age up fast JFL.
Bro it is the only place that can help me and i dont want to go le reddit and cucks ngl

look can't say anything without pics man

don't aim to look older, aim to look more attractive. You don't even look that young either (assuming you're the one without the blurred face) for your age. Maybe leanmaxx, you don't have much facial definition

• +1
don't aim to look older, aim to look more attractive. You don't even look that young either (assuming you're the one without the blurred face) for your age. Maybe leanmaxx, you don't have much facial definition
Thanks brah yeah i am the one without the blurred face and yeah i have started gymmaxxing ngl ..
And looking into surgeries also

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers