Has anyone here gotten results from MK-677 before 18?

D

Deleted member 689

Iron
Title. And how many inches did you grow? I'm seriously thinking of trying MK-677 + estrogen inhibitor. I'm currently 15, turning 16 in 1 month and my height is something between 166cm-170cm. I checked my growth plates 4 months ago and they were still open, not sure if they're still open, I'll check with x-ray.

Working for me but the haters all say its a surprise second puberty

How old are you? Are you taking anything else or just MK-677?

How old are you? Are you taking anything else or just MK-677?
I am 17(.5), I take mk-677 25mg per day. I can confirm that I grew two inches thus far. I used to do Niacin (high dose) and melatonin and that's what got me the first inch, but now I'm doing ibutamoren only to see if its better. I still take a high dose of melatonin as I heard it was an ok estrogen inhibitor from a bro scientist and now I also drink olive oil.

Last edited:
I am 17(.5), I take mk-677 25mg per day. I can confirm that I grew two inches thus far. I used to do Niacin (high dose) and melatonin and that's what got me the first inch, but now I'm doing ibutamoren only to see if its better. I still take a high dose of melatonin as I heard it was an ok estrogen inhibitor from a bro scientist and now I also drink olive oil.
When did you start taking it? Is melatonin enough or should I use aromasin? Btw, what drinking olive oil do?

When did you start taking it? Is melatonin enough or should I use aromasin? Btw, what drinking olive oil do?
Take aromasin. Olive oil is another cope estro inhibitor. I have no clue when I started taking either but my real gains began about 6 months ago

Take aromasin. Olive oil is another cope estro inhibitor. I have no clue when I started taking either but my real gains began about 6 months ago
Are you sure it won't fuck up my hormones? I might start drinking olive oil, because is beneficial for skin.

Are you sure it won't fuck up my hormones?
Well what do you want, height or a normal hormone balance? Its a risk for a reward

If an openplate cel wanted to use MK677 and Aromasin, what dosage should he take? Thank you!