HEIGHT > face IS LEGIT. - [Brutal Suifuel] for "Chadlet" Copers DON'T GTFIH!!! -

Height or Face?

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Hair HEIGHT IS LIFE
b- bu- but...
muh "Chadlets" bro!
muh "5'4 7+PSL gigamogger" bro!!
muh "recessed sub 5-PSL 6'4 subhuman" bro!!!
ovER.
jfl he even brings up sea/geomaxxing but blackpills normies on also cucking SEA men in the proecess

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9819, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
@LooksOverAll thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 4614
tall+nt with decent face slays girls during teen years

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 9819 and chaddyboi66
Everything matters

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14262 and UltimateMan
the 3 guys making this vid can’t go saying shit without status their opinion doesn’t matter they’re all normies lol

i should make a review reviewing this video and laugh at these ugly fucks

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Tyronecell and Deleted member 7725
@LooksOverAll thoughts
I'm living proof this is fake. I'm not the only one either, there's tons of guys on this forum 6'4"+ who are incels.

Height is the least important trait. You can't be incel with top 1% face. You can't be incel with top 1% body. You can't be incel with top 1% status. You can't be incel with top 1% money. You CAN be incel with top 1% height.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 14561, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
It's the opposite, teen girls care less about height than 20+ girls
some aspie looking nt guy always walks around with 2 girls in my school i witness it myself everyday

Here we go again, it's tempting for one to blame something one's lacking, that's understandable. C'mon, everything matters, stop this pointless argument.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I'm living proof this is fake. I'm not the only one either, there's tons of guys on this forum 6'4"+ who are incels.

Height is the least important trait. You can't be incel with top 1% face. You can't be incel with top 1% body. You can't be incel with top 1% status. You can't be incel with top 1% money. You CAN be incel with top 1% height.
some aspie looking nt guy always walks around with 2 girls in my school i witness it myself everyday
Every single tiktoker that teen girls love is below 6 ft
Literally every one of them, Vinnie Hacker, Bryce Hall, Timothee Chalamet etc
Prime Justin Bieber, Jonas brothers etc...are 5'7 manlets

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Elvisandreaa, datboijj and 2 others

You can be a incel with top 1% everything if you don't even try though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
It's the opposite, teen girls care less about height than 20+ girls

Legit in high school especially, but once you're out it's game GigaovER tbh and 6'4+ PSL normies or legit HTN/Chadlites will outslay you all the way back onto this forum.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: gamma
You can be a incel with top 1% everything if you don't even try though
I do try. I've probably approached or talked to like 75+ girls throughout my life and been rejected by them all.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 8853

And he mogs me too! :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
true but these men are rare af 1 in 1 000 000. Irl tall>face

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 13592
jfl you can still slay even if you're legit koreagook as long as you're tall.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

You're volcel though, you could locationmaxx and getting a girl easily
So can anyone on this forum. Anyone here including you can go to SEA/Africa/Slum in India and get a girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
[ISPOILER].

.[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
@LooksOverAll thoughts
tall+nt with decent face slays girls during teen years
Everything matters
the 3 guys making this vid can’t go saying shit without status their opinion doesn’t matter they’re all normies lol

i should make a review reviewing this video and laugh at these ugly fucks
Nobody says chad can be a manlet and still slay. You do realize that the equivalent to a chad manlet would be a tall gigatruecel, not a tall normie?
Prime Justin Bieber, Jonas brothers etc...are 5'7 manlets

Here we go again, it's tempting for one to blame something one's lacking, that's understandable. C'mon, everything matters, stop this pointless argument.
Don't forget to vote
[ISPOILER],[/ISPOILER]

Don't forget to vote
[ISPOILER],[/ISPOILER]
interesting selections was hard, if you had 5’9 with 6psl face that’d be an easy winner and 5’4 seems to short so i went 5’9 with 5psl face

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Girls deleted and ghosted my thom strjd chadfish once i told them my height is 175cm. Attraction went from "fuck me tonight" to zero within seconds. Some even asked "are you serious" or just said "hmm okay".

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, DivineBeing, Deleted member 2403 and 3 others
wF24zQP.png

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Girls deleted and ghosted my thom strjd chadfish once i told them my height is 175cm. Attraction went from "fuck me tonight" to zero within seconds. Some even asked "are you serious" or just said "hmm okay".
:kys:

ok

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]