fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
Dad - 5'10
Mom 5'0

Some fucking how I end up 5'11???
My 16 year old brother is 6'2???
14 year old brother is 5'8???

Like yes I'm happy I should've been shorter but wtf man...fuck my genes my 4 year younger brother will be taller than me soon...

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Yes, they’re very odd indeed.

5'11 is above average and is decent, although who doesn't want to be taller

• Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord
My mate is 6 foot 3

His Mum is 5 foot 7 and his Dad is 5 foot 4

No joke

Great grandad was 6 foot 6.
My grandad was 5 foot 9.
Grandads older brother was a few inches taller.
Grandads oldest brother was 6 foot 4.

Great grandad was 6 foot 6.
My grandad was 5 foot 9.
Grandads older brother was a few inches taller.
Grandads oldest brother was 6 foot 4.

JFL and people still doubt height is 99% Genetics.

JFL and people still doubt height is 99% Genetics.
It is genetics
My great grandma was really really tiny, we're curries.
my dads 5'10.5 and his brother is 5'11

my dad was 6'3 mom 5'4 im around 6'4-6'5

My sister: 5'1
Me: 5'11

Thank god lmao

When will you realize that it's enviroment?

People try to make up these formulas calculating with "absolute precision" how tall someone is gonna end up, based on the height of the parents.

But we encounter outliners all the fucking time.

When will you guys learn?

When will you realize that it's enviroment?

People try to make up these formulas calculating with "absolute precision" how tall someone is gonna end up, based on the height of the parents.

But we encounter outliners all the fucking time.

When will you guys learn?

You encounter outliners specifically because of genetics not environment. you could have Short parents and family but you could be Tall because one of your ancestors was tall and you just happened to inherent that Gene.

For example: i have a cousin who is 6'7 even though my Uncle's 5'9 and my Aunt's 5'1. it's all luck nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix997
You encounter outliners specifically because of genetics not environment. you could have Short parents and family but you could be Tall because one of your ancestors was tall and you just happened to inherent that Gene.

For example: i have a cousin who is 6'7 even though my Uncle's 5'9 and my Aunt's 5'1. it's all luck nothing else.
then why does everyone on here hold onto the "parents law" theory so intensely? I always hear excuses like "it's all luck bro" when I confront people with that what I have said before, how embarrassingly predictable.

This is why I don't value your opinion, flush yourself immediately

Last edited:
then why does everyone on here hold onto the "parents law" theory so intensely? I always hear excuses like "it's all luck bro" when I confront people with that what I have said before, how embarrassingly predictable.

This is why I don't value your opinion

What are you even talking about? people hold onto "parents law" because 99% times parents determine your final height. if you have short parents chances are you'll be short. if you have Tall parents chances are you'll be Tall yourself. BUT there are always outlines and that's how my cousin is 6'7 even though nobody in our immediate family is even remotely Tall.
This is why I don't value your opinion, flush yourself immediately

LOL you edited that in because you don't like when people confront you with facts? JFL keep believing in Pseudoscience you braindead moron.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: όμορφος θεός
What are you even talking about? people hold onto "parents law" because 99% times parents determine your final height. if you have short parents chances are you'll be short. if you have Tall parents chances are you'll be Tall yourself. BUT there are always outlines and that's how my cousin is 6'7 even though nobody in our immediate family is even remotely Tall.

LOL you edited that in because you don't like when people confront you with facts? JFL keep believing in Pseudoscience you braindead moron.
we see outliners all the fucking time.

"99%" oh yeah, then how come a good portion of users here are "outliners"?

People on here are strictly holding onto a formula that not many apply to.

It's over for us abominable dwarfs anyway, why are we even discussing this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685