Height isnt everything boyos. reverse heightpill?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

the girl is a good looking black girl

thoughts on this?

did the attitute towards the height and knowing am worthless help? rather than being one of those overconfident manlet copers that makes everyone hate them?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
She's overlooking it because she wants to be with you.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
sheneqias will take any man they get nowadays no matter how manlet or subhuman

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: FootballPlaya69, enchanted_elixir and LightSkinNoob
Face > height bro. Im 6'4 and it hasn't done shit for me except getting random compliments from foids I guess. Plus she is black and you are white + not ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 17829
overconfident is bad, but being self loathing isn't any better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
the height is not a problem is you have the face of Zayn malik, if you are normie , it is dead

Ur talking like a cuck. Stop doing that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 17829
Ur talking like a cuck. Stop doing that
idk man i feel like its worth just admitting im worthless so they dont get the idea that i think i have any value and end up hating me and not wanna talk to me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and mvp2v1
Mirin'
heightmatched girls are the best, sex is way more comfortable and they always have the best body proportions (specially 5'6-5'10 girls). Plus, if you have a son with them, your son will be tall. All advantages. Enjoy your date with your 5'7 girl, well done!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, ChristianChad and Deleted member 17829
yeah face>height. no one cares if you're 6'7 but have ugly face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
wait what happened here
a guy comes to dance with her while she is filming, measuring the same height, but when the girl saw his face : "i love you"

• Woah
Mirin'
heightmatched girls are the best, sex is way more comfortable and they always have the best body proportions (specially 5'6-5'10 girls). Plus, if you have a son with them, your son will be tall. All advantages. Enjoy your date with your 5'7 girl, well done!
YES 5 foot 10 girls :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
"Yes, Worthless I know"

I hope you don't talk like that irl

Masculine women are the only ones who like shorter men. They want more control, to be dominant. The problem is most short men don't want dominant women. It doesn't begin until you get limb lengthening if you are short.

• +1