@HeightPilledum might be the most retarded user on this site

murdah

murdah

Temp. Banned
Nigga thinks east asians mog whites :LOL: Either hes an undercover ricecel or genuinely retarded (on par with @St.TikTokcel and @📎♿️⚙️)

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, optimisticzoomer, wishIwasSalludon and 19 others
Yeah all he says is retarded i can't stand reading that faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, normie_joe, PickleTheSlayer and 3 others
He also claims to be a chad-lite obviously.

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, ascension, goo25 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Manletmachine, got.daim and 2 others
More sane of a statement than saying ethnics have higher SMV than whites
There are no requirements for browns whilst whytoid has to be 5 PSL, 6'2 and have a 20 inch bideltoid paired with dark looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goo25, Manletmachine, got.daim and 2 others
There are no requirements for browns whilst whytoid has to be 5 PSL, 6'2 and have a 20 inch bideltoid paired with dark looks.
IMG 0807 Shieet.

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and flippasav
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, got.daim, murdah and 1 other person
I agree that @HeightPilledum is retarded but how are me and TikTokcel retarded? Because we acknowledge the truth that ethnics objectively have higher SMV then whites?

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Manletmachine, got.daim and 2 others
I agree that @HeightPilledum is retarded but how are me and TikTokcel retarded? Because we acknowledge the truth that ethnics objectively have higher SMV then whites?
after that pic murdah sent you might be onto something

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
only JBB

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
IMG 8291

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Ricky212, AspiringMogger and 4 others
Nigga thinks east asians mog whites :LOL: Either hes an undercover ricecel or genuinely retarded (on par with @St.TikTokcel and @📎♿️⚙️)

Yeah all he says is retarded i can't stand reading that faggot
He also claims to be a chad-lite obviously.
I dare you brown cucks to debate a single thing I've said

Everything I said is factual and provided visual evidence of it.
What are you actual retards upset about?
That East Asians jawmog Europeans? It's the truth. They skullmog and jawmog Europeans on average. Both men and women

Anything else you have an issue with?

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Manletmachine
@DelonLover1999

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999

That East Asians jawmog Europeans? It's the truth. They skullmog and jawmog Europeans on average. Both men and women

If this isn't bait I'm truly sorry for you having to live with your starter hand, either way, hang off a tree.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, St.TikTokcel, ambi and 1 other person
If this isn't bait I'm truly sorry for you having to live with your starter hand, either way, hang off a tree.
Those who say this are always the ones who rope first

I love life
I'm going through all of it, God-willing. I'm strongminded

I'll NEVER rope because I enjoy living

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Those who say this are always the ones who rope first
Mirin having a dataset apparently for something so specific. Obv you will never rope sadly as you're too retarded to see your shortcomings, but I can just hope that one day you get a change of mind and kill yourself
Send me where you'll do it beforehand though so I can come and piss on your corpse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and ambi
Such sympathy among looksmax users, it's truly like a big family

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and HeightPilledum
Mirin having a dataset apparently for something so specific. Obv you will never rope sadly as you're too retarded to see your shortcomings,
Nigger, what shortcomings? 😂

This faggot is talking like he actually knows anything about me
Pepelaughz

Nigger, what shortcomings? 😂

This faggot is talking like he actually knows anything about me
View attachment 3026489
Being bottom 0.1% IQ active poster on a forum that's 80 on avg to begin with is enough, I can't even laugh at a pic this stupid because it makes me pity the people that have to interact with you irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, moredatesmorerapes, ascension and 1 other person
Being bottom 0.1% IQ active poster on a forum that's 80 on avg to begin with is enough, I can't even laugh at a pic this stupid because it makes me pity the people that have to interact with you irl
View attachment 3026492
Argue against it, I dare you

You're mad a small faced squishy Korean girl jawmogs the most manfaced white whore?

Tbf I lost some of my respect to him too since he said Chaewon is not on his top 5 list of Asian females

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and HeightPilledum
Then list your TOP 5 then buddy boyo
Not here

When I'm ready I'll make a thread of its own
Not bumping the threads of these seething niggers

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Argue against it, I dare you

You're mad a small faced squishy Korean girl jawmogs the most manfaced white whore?
Well, for starters, the korean girl is closer to the camera.

But even if I assume you're right, and they do in fact have bigger skulls on average, that still doesn't really mean anything, since the different in size is never gonna be gigantic in 99% of cases. The bull has a bigger skull than Zayn, does that mean he mogs him facially? Fuck no.

And the worst offender of your takes has to be that debate you had about forward growth in the Yulia Levchenko thread. The funniest part is that you could have used a solid example like Lucy Liu:

But instead chose some asian randoms with average fg, and then wondered why people thought you were either trolling or a schizo.

Your problem is one I see all too often here: You like something (in this case, asian women), but instead of accepting this is merely a preference, you try to justify it rationally, and it blows up in your face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn and normie_joe
Well, for starters, the korean girl is closer to the camera.
There's several pics of them, from multiple angles and distances. Sunmi jawmogs in all of them
But even if I assume you're right, and they do in fact have bigger skulls on average, that still doesn't really mean anything, since the different in size is never gonna be gigantic in 99% of cases. The bull has a bigger skull than Zayn, does that mean he mogs him facially? Fuck no.
This was never the argument. It's just you moving the goalpost

The argument is that Asians have stronger bones than Europeans, which is factually true. Meanwhile you retards keep saying that they are boneless and recessed
And the worst offender of your takes has to be that debate you had about forward growth in the Yulia Levchenko thread. The funniest part is that you could have used a solid example like Lucy Liu:

View attachment 3026704

But instead chose some asian randoms with average fg, and then wondered why people thought you were either trolling or a schizo.
Yulia "I'm a white woman who wears contacts" Trannychenko has a legit ugly as fuck side profile. It's a strong one, yes, but it's esthetically ugly and masculine

That was a completely different thread, a completely different argument and I'm shocked you remember that shit from half a year ago
Your problem is one I see all too often here: You like something (in this case, asian women), but instead of accepting this is merely a preference, you try to justify it rationally, and it blows up in your face.
I haven't seen a single rebuttal from anybody worth of debate

All you do is seethe, move the goalpost or insult

• JFL
There's several pics of them, from multiple angles and distances. Sunmi jawmogs in all of them

This was never the argument. It's just you moving the goalpost

The argument is that Asians have stronger bones than Europeans, which is factually true. Meanwhile you retards keep saying that they are boneless and recessed

Yulia "I'm a white woman who wears contacts" Trannychenko has a legit ugly as fuck side profile. It's a strong one, yes, but it's esthetically ugly and masculine

That was a completely different thread, a completely different argument and I'm shocked you remember that shit from half a year ago

I haven't seen a single rebuttal from anybody worth of debate

All you do is seethe, move the goalpost or insult
When was hadid ever an example of a 'robust' female jaw? lol

'Asians have stronger bones than europeans'. If I showed you pics of caucasian models with way stronger bones than the asians you posted (and there are plenty), you would claim they look ogre and tranny. So there basically is no point in arguing: You simply like their bone structure more, no amount of debating will ever change that.

If you find Yulia's side profile ugly, there's no commonground for us to even have a discussion. But from an 'objective' standpoint, it's quite funny that you think that even the most well developed caucasian faces can never match the asian ones.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and PointOfNoReturn

bro for you to actually have an instagram dedicated to that is insane

autistic asf actually

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Bomber517
When was hadid ever an example of a 'robust' female jaw? lol
Since always
Just look at her

I can use and did use more examples if you want me to
'Asians have stronger bones than europeans'. If I showed you pics of caucasian models with way stronger bones than the asians you posted (and there are plenty), you would claim they look ogre and tranny. So there basically is no point in arguing: You simply like their bone structure more, no amount of debating will ever change that.
This isn’t up to debate, it's common genealogy

The Sunmi example is how even a "small face" Asian woman has a huge jaw
I used more examples than her in the other slides
If you find Yulia's side profile ugly, there's no commonground for us to even have a discussion. But from an 'objective' standpoint, it's quite funny that you think that even the most well developed caucasian faces can never match the asian ones.
The most developed Caucasian faces match the average Vietnamese farmer

If Asian beauty standards weren't the opposite of ours you'd see them everywhere in their media

bro for you to actually have an instagram dedicated to that is insane

autistic asf actually
I barely post anything at all in it

16 posts in almost 2 years. It's just shitposting

you literally created an instagram account dedicated to autism

doesn't matter how many post you have on it that's still crazy

plus nearly all your post on here are dedicated to race baiting

really shows where you are at looool

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and DelonLover1999
Since always
Just look at her

I can use and did use more examples if you want me to

This isn’t up to debate, it's common genealogy

The Sunmi example is how even a "small face" Asian woman has a huge jaw
I used more examples than her in the other slides
When I brought up size you said I was moving the goalpost, now you cling back to it again. Decide first, then I'll argue with you. Define wtf a jaw and bone mog is, then we can argue.

The most developed Caucasian faces match the average Vietnamese farmer

• +1
you literally created an instagram account dedicated to autism

doesn't matter how many post you have on it that's still crazy
You made one here

plus nearly all your post on here are dedicated to race baiting

really shows where you are at looool
Cry me a river

When I brought up size you said I was moving the goalpost, now you cling back to it again. Decide first, then I'll argue with you. Define wtf a jaw and bone mog is, then we
can argue.
Larger jaw
Wider jaw
Stronger jaw

I too can pick a White chinlet and put him next to a random Asian with good forward projection

Larger jaw
Wider jaw
Stronger jaw

I too can pick a White chinlet and put him next to a random Asian with good forward projection
How can you be this out of touch with the very culture you are glazing lmfao. In Asia women literally get jaw softening surgery, because that's the beauty standard, and the population averageness points towards a SOFTER jaw structure, which is less angular, with a higher gonial angle, with a more rounded ramus, and a weaker chin. The women who deviate from that norm (ogres) get surgery to fit the norm.

Meanwhile in the west angularity and robustness of the lower third has been the cultural norm for decades:

• +1
How can you be this out of touch with the very culture you are glazing lmfao. In Asia women literally get jaw softening surgery, because that's the beauty standard, and the population averageness points towards a SOFTER jaw structure, which is less angular, with a higher gonial angle, with a more rounded ramus, and a weaker chin. The women who deviate from that norm (ogres) get surgery to fit the norm.

View attachment 3027167

Meanwhile in the west angularity and robustness of the lower third has been the cultural norm for decades:

View attachment 3027155View attachment 3027162View attachment 3027163View attachment 3027164
he doesn't know shit about different cultures and phenos despite being up on here for over a year :feelskek:

although some of the biggest jaws I've ever seen have been on Asians even though it's not the standards

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
The asians could be transgenders as well but it's hard to call asian "men" men so I don't know for sure

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn