• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
this site has a whole section dedicated to shitposting dumb nigga

you brought your racebaiting shit to instagram weirdo
OH NOOOO NOT INSTAGRAM AAAAAA
AUTISM ALERT

beating tf outta your parents and nothing you can do
Okay faggot

How can you be this out of touch with the very culture you are glazing lmfao. In Asia women literally get jaw softening surgery, because that's the beauty standard, and the population averageness points towards a SOFTER jaw structure, which is less angular, with a higher gonial angle, with a more rounded ramus, and a weaker chin. The women who deviate from that norm (ogres) get surgery to fit the norm.

View attachment 3027167

Meanwhile in the west angularity and robustness of the lower third has been the cultural norm for decades:

View attachment 3027155View attachment 3027162View attachment 3027163View attachment 3027164
You might be the stupidest, most braindead retard I've yet to interact here

I've provided literal evidence, photographic proof of small faced Asian women jawmogging and skullmogging these trannies with alleged "strong jaws" despite their high amount of buccal fat and you still insist

When I post photos of Asian women and white women next to each other in candid, you reply with random photoshops of plastic surgery and other pics of white women either in frauded shoots or next to nobody

You have the IQ of an elementary schooler

I've provided literal evidence, photographic proof of small faced Asian women jawmogging and skullmogging these trannies with alleged "strong jaws" despite their high amount of buccal fat and you still insist

When I post photos of Asian women and white women next to each other in candid, you reply with random photoshops of plastic surgery and other pics of white women either in frauded shoots or next to nobody

as i expected, zero new points or arguments, just pointless rambling and insults

brutal stuff @Magnum Opus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Magnum Opus
@HeightPilledum has a peanut skull

as i expected, zero new points or arguments, just pointless rambling and insults

brutal stuff @Magnum Opus

What you read

What you decided to ignore:

I'm done trying to pretend I'm talking to an actual person

Don't ever try to argue again with me, you stupid nigger

Nigga thinks east asians mog whites :LOL: Either hes an undercover ricecel or genuinely retarded (on par with @St.TikTokcel and @📎♿️⚙️)

Who cares bro

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
White women are all trannies

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bomber517, aesthetic beauty, murdah and 2 others
What you read

What you decided to ignore:

I'm done trying to pretend I'm talking to an actual person

Don't ever try to argue again with me, you stupid nigger
I've already addressed what you said in earlier messages, but I'll do it again for you:

Define what the fuck a jaw mog is.

Wider Jaw -> I've already explained how the caucasian standard is for wider bigonial widths, and shared examples.
Stronger Jaw -> White model mandibles tend to be way more angular than the asian women you posted.
Bigger Jaw -> Same point I made in the first message lol. Size is a non issue, especially for women, which are supposed to have smaller skulls anyway. Having a bigger skull, in pure dimension, means fuck all when the shape is worse (unless the size difference is massive, which ofc it isn't).

So if you have any more points, please say them. Stop whining and bringing up muh IQ nigga, you ain't winning no argument with this shit lmfao

• +1
Reactions: fuse and PointOfNoReturn
You had it all no?:lul::lul:

Like everyone here
I used to be a fatcel before leanmaxxing

I've already addressed what you said in earlier messages, but I'll do it again for you:

Define what the fuck a jaw mog is.
I already did
Wider Jaw -> I've already explained how the caucasian standard is for wider bigonial widths, and shared examples.
"The standard" isn't what the reality is.
The reality is that Asians have larger jaws biologically, simple as that

The "standard" is irrelevant
Your "shared examples" are meaningless when I posted actual evidence of both Asian and white woman standards (Monica Bellucci and Fan Bingbing) have literally the same jaw size
Stronger Jaw -> White model mandibles tend to be way more angular than the asian women you posted.
That isn't what a strong jaw is, that's what a tranny jaw is
Maybe you mean sharper then I give you that, but having a sharper jaw doesn't mean it's larger or stronger
Bigger Jaw -> Same point I made in the first message lol. Size is a non issue, especially for women, which are supposed to have smaller skulls anyway. Having a bigger skull, in pure dimension, means fuck all when the shape is worse (unless the size difference is massive, which ofc it isn't).
It is when brainrotted retards start saying that Asians have small skulls or small jaws when they don't
That's on the "genetics" side of the debate, and whether you think it matters or not in women's attractiveness is irrelevant because it's (once again) not part of the argument and it's you just moving the goalpost to something else entirely

I said one thing Asians have wider and larger jaws than Whites

This is the truth

It's true in Asian women and Asian men

It's true in those who fit their country's beauty standard, and those who don't

It's simple as that

I've proved nothing of controversial. It's literally an ethnic trait of theirs

I used to be a fatcel before leanmaxxing

I already did

"The standard" isn't what the reality is.
The reality is that Asians have larger jaws biologically, simple as that

The "standard" is irrelevant
Your "shared examples" are meaningless when I posted actual evidence of both Asian and white woman standards (Monica Bellucci and Fan Bingbing) have literally the same jaw size

That isn't what a strong jaw is, that's what a tranny jaw is
Maybe you mean sharper then I give you that, but having a sharper jaw doesn't mean it's larger or stronger

It is when brainrotted retards start saying that Asians have small skulls or small jaws when they don't
That's on the "genetics" side of the debate, and whether you think it matters or not in women's attractiveness is irrelevant because it's (once again) not part of the argument and it's you just moving the goalpost to something else entirely

I said one thing Asians have wider and larger jaws than Whites

This is the truth

It's true in Asian women and Asian men

It's true in those who fit their country's beauty standard, and those who don't

It's simple as that

I've proved nothing of controversial. It's literally an ethnic trait of theirs
The only way in which the words 'wider' and 'stronger' make sense, is in relation to the face itself.

So it's 1 - The bigonial/bizygo ratio, which is something that isn't particularly different from asians to caucasians on average.
And 2 - Contour shape. Tranny jaw is a jaw that is too robust from a volume and ramus standpoint. But Taylor Hill, for example, has an angular jaw, because the shape of mandible is more square, but it's still soft because the transition from ramus to body is smooth. On average, asian jaws are a bit weaker imo, because they tend to have higher GA's and look more rounded from the side.

This is what people mostly focus on when they think of how 'strong' a jaw is: How rounded the contour of the mandible is.

The prototypical elite asian jaw is rounder than its caucasian counterpart, simple as.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn and murdah
Nigga thinks east asians mog whites :LOL: Either hes an undercover ricecel or genuinely retarded (on par with @St.TikTokcel and @📎♿️⚙️)

425385311 346538614958872 7765573977958457022 n

• JFL
Reactions: murdah