Hello mongrecel and thinwhiteduke and sunilrichardson and paul coceanig

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
Can I please increase my mandible length with IMDO by 15mm, and also make my ramus steeper and my bigonial width increase by 30% porportional to my face for more sexual dimorphism. After that, can you please also do a titanium counter clockwise bimaxillary rotation of 23 degrees for the ideal gonial angle of 128, then after that I want to shorten my face with a Lefort I with a anterior impaction and also do posterior downgrafting and please make sure to project my maxilla forward enough like Gandy and increase my mandible length with a BSSO as part of the bimax surgery. After you are done, increase my chin height and projection with a vertical genioplasty by 30mm and a couple degrees to the horzion. After you are done doing that, I want you to increase my ramus length via ramus distractors and increase my ramus length by 5mm for more sexual dimorphism. After that can you please reduce my philtrum length by 11.5mms to get into the ideal philtrum length of 13-15mm. After that, can you please increase the projection of my zygos and my orbital rims with a Modifed Lefort III of 5-7mms for good cheekbones and orbital rims to correct negative orbital vector and recessed infraorbitals.

IMDO(15% increase in bigonial width, mandible length and steeper ramus)
Custom Titanium Bimax with Counter Clockwise Rotation(25 degrees)
Genioplasty (Vertical)
Ramus Distractors(5mm increase in length)
Lip Lift(11.5mms of reduction)
Modified Lefort III(5-7mms projection)

Thank you very much

@thinwhiteduke @kjsbdfiusdf @Mongrelcel @Vampire

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles, Chintuck22, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others

OPs lower third after the procedures

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReignsChad, BradAniston, uglygoyim and 2 others
Can I please increase my mandible length with IMDO by 15mm, and also make my ramus steeper and my bigonial width increase by 30% porportional to my face for more sexual dimorphism. After that, can you please also do a titanium counter clockwise bimaxillary rotation of 23 degrees for the ideal gonial angle of 128, then after that I want to shorten my face with a Lefort I with a anterior impaction and also do posterior downgrafting and please make sure to project my maxilla forward enough like Gandy and increase my mandible length with a BSSO as part of the bimax surgery. After you are done, increase my chin height and projection with a vertical genioplasty by 30mm and a couple degrees to the horzion. After you are done doing that, I want you to increase my ramus length via ramus distractors and increase my ramus length by 5mm for more sexual dimorphism. After that can you please reduce my philtrum length by 11.5mms to get into the ideal philtrum length of 13-15mm. After that, can you please increase the projection of my zygos and my orbital rims iwth a Modifed Lefort III of 5-7mms for good cheekbones and orbital rims to correct negative orbital vector and recessed infraorbitals.
if you need this.......

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10172 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
if you need this.......
idk how high my gonial angle is, but the max surgeons do is like 10

I want it to be the ideal gonial angle which is 128

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
if you need this.......
I only need trimax + liplift

I have a class 1 bite I just have recessed chin and lip incompetence and I just copied the plan from raffani onto a cheaper surgeon

I usually don't like when people say this but
you won't get any of this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
I usually don't like when people say this but
you won't get any of this
I have 4 years to make the money for this surgery

I don't think I need MLF3 as its nearly impossible to get

I do need Trimax and lip lift tho

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
I have 4 years to make the money for this surgery