Hinge now has a "dating intentions section"; 97% of women on it are trash.

How many women on Hinge do you think are high-quality women?

• Total voters
Does that still affect my chances in terms of tax?
No, not really. Most bengali guys are about as religious as you tbh. You will probs do well on muzmatch, give it a shot!

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
No, not really. Most bengali guys are about as religious as you tbh. You will probs do well on muzmatch, give it a shot!
I'll give it a shot when I'm ready, thank you for the suggestion!

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
you just need to ask their opinion on brown people and their culture. If they start saying shit like brown men are misogynists and whatnot, you have a self hater.
Holy fuck I hate those types, they disgust me so much when I encounter one of their videos on Tiktok and they'll be the same ones shaming brown boys for dating latinas or white girls or even asians saying all sorts of shit about us when they're just seething cuz we doing better and got options:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
Holy fuck I hate those types, they disgust me so much when I encounter one of their videos on Tiktok and they'll be the same ones shaming brown boys for dating latinas or white girls or even asians saying all sorts of shit about us when they're just seething cuz we doing better and got options:ROFLMAO:
See below:
I also found two Indian women LARPing as East Asian.

I absolutely am not open to dating Hindus. I even talked to one Hindu foid who LARPed about being Muslim, but her name was Hindi and I asked her about some basic Islam-related questions, all of which she struggled to answer.

I always say my dating intention is LTR since that's truly what I am looking for in the end.

Not my fault that 90% of women are trash only suitable for FwB/ONS.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I always say my dating intention is LTR since that's truly what I am looking for in the end.

Not my fault that 90% of women are trash only suitable for FwB/ONS.
*95% of women

Hinge literally is now filled with bottom-of-the-barrel women, even HTBs, Stacylites and Stacies with trash prompts and photos. Women who imply they want casual stuff.
On my whalefish, it's the same for men. What's funny is that women still think they can fix these men in exchange for an LTR. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don’t see it

• +1
*95% of women

Hinge literally is now filled with bottom-of-the-barrel women, even HTBs, Stacylites and Stacies with trash prompts and photos. Women who imply they want casual stuff.
On my whalefish, it's the same for men. What's funny is that women still think they can fix these men in exchange for an LTR. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I don't really feel like quality women are ever on dating apps anyways.

Resorting to dating apps is retarded when social lives are so easily obtained as a decent woman.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Xangsane
I don't really feel like quality women are ever on dating apps anyways.

Resorting to dating apps is retarded when social lives are so easily obtained as a decent woman.
True, that.
Thoughts?

women break rules for chad.
Rules are meant for beta bux and average male. Rules don't exist for chad at all. I have seen it a thousand times online and irl

• +1
Rules are meant for beta bux and average male. Rules don't exist for chad at all. I have seen it a thousand times online and irl
*95% of women

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@forevergymcelling

@FailedNormieManlet @8PSLcel
Almost of the foids there are primal, same with the men on there when I checked on my whalefish.

The others are larpers.

Non primal tax is real it seems.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@thereallegend

I don't get this nonsense or shock you idiots you are spewing. There is no such thing as a "high quality woman". Jfl there is a reason the term "AWALT" exists in first place, and It's not just some kind of insult for women.

All women, evolutionarily, biologically, and instinctually speaking, are "whores" (read as open for sex) when it comes to chad. They can't even help it even if they wanted to, it's literally instinctual for them as breathing, its quite literally their only biological reason for existing.

I literally GURANTEE you, if you were some 6'3 chad prettyboy with curtains or a 6'5 masc Chris Hemsworth lookalike chad you could literally walk into an Amish Village stay a few nights, wink at a few foids, and be able to take one out back somewhere and sneakily fuck her without anyone knowing.

You wanna know why? Because it doesn't matter what kind of sexually repressive upbringing a foid grows up in.

A few thousand years of artificial man made culture and traditions < MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF YEARS OF BIOLOGICAL EVOLUTION WHICH CULTIVATED THOSE INSTINCTUAL TRAITS INTO FEMALE HOMO SAPIENS.

"muh, i can't believe brown muslim/ Hindu foids are so degen/liberal/whores"

Yeah, they are. What? Did you forget they had a pussy in between their legs like any other white girl? All your strict conservative religious upbringing did was simply serve to delay the inevitability of their true female nature, which is to be nothing more than just incubators for chads seed.

God reading you peoples unawareness of "your own women" makes me cringe so hard I just want to take you out back and waste you like some German SS soldier with a mg42. STOP BEING SHOCKED BY THE FACT THAT BROWN GIRLS ARE "WHORES", THEY ARE WOMEN, THAT'S ALL IT TAKES.

Last edited:
You're not missing out on anything on Hinge.
I was getting the most traffic from that app.

The blow to my dating life is immeasurable.

• So Sad
I literally GURANTEE you, if you were some 5'10 chadlite prettyboy with curtains

This describes me yet I'm still incel.

• Ugh..
Reactions: CFW432
Much to read there is. Wet is water. 63F42DB4 7840 4377 8F58 F87E61868AE3

• +1
Ngl I just swiped through hinge and I encountered more trannies then I did normal looking women. :lul::lul: Majority of the women I just saw on hinge were fatties.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Fuck I need to locationmaxx.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
I wonder where these people are getting the impression that it was ever LTR-centric. At least half of the extremely high-tier women I matched with my Maherfish were willing to come over and fuck right away. Lmfao at how delusional these people are
your sig is that whale semen on hes face, i heard it makes the skin youthfull and prevents wrinkles.:p

• JFL
Tinder needs this

• +1
Ngl I just swiped through hinge and I encountered more trannies then I did normal looking women. :lul::lul: Majority of the women I just saw on hinge were fatties.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Fuck I need to locationmaxx.

I wonder where these people are getting the impression that it was ever LTR-centric. At least half of the extremely high-tier women I matched with my Maherfish were willing to come over and fuck right away. Lmfao at how delusional these people are
Yes but only for him… I’m telling you for the rest of us sun chads they want to LTR then again many girls in there have st8 up asked me to come to their houses even when I asked for a DATE they didn’t want that they wanted to get their guts dug out

• +1
I thought most people used Tinder to hookup anyway?
Men yes the majority

Women? Small %

I honestly believe dating apps are gonna be obsolete in the next 5-10 years. They’re turning more and more into social apps rather than focusing on dating / hookups

• +1
Men yes the majority

Women? Small %

I honestly believe dating apps are gonna be obsolete in the next 5-10 years. They’re turning more and more into social apps rather than focusing on dating / hookups
This means a majority of women use tinder to find an LTR?

I have a mate who made a tinder account for 24 hours and he deleted it right after as he had no intention to meet up with any foid off the app :feelskek:

This means a majority of women use tinder to find an LTR?

I have a mate who made a tinder account for 24 hours and he deleted it right after as he had no intention to meet up with any foid off the app :feelskek:
They use it for everything but mostly validation & to gain social media followers

• JFL
They use it for everything but mostly validation & to gain social media followers
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm guessing it's mostly mtbs and below that want to meet up?

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm guessing it's mostly mtbs and below that want to meet up?
Prob my theory is anyone below Stacy tier have to use dating apps cuz they’re not getting enough validation / attention in real life

• Hmm...
JFL. Women mad attractive dudes only want to fuck.. If it were ugly men wanting hookups, women wouldn't give af. but they realize it's chads so they have a prob with it!

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Xangsane
JFL. Women mad attractive dudes only want to fuck.. If it were ugly men wanting hookups, women wouldn't give af. but they realize it's chads so they have a prob with it!
It's no better for women honestly; on my whalefish I saw a lot of subhuman and normie profiles implying hookups or FwBs only.

Many women over the age of 25 are commenting on it, saying that it defeats the purpose of the app as it was an app designed for LTRs and complained that most men are just looking for casual.

Here are the women complaining:

One woman admits to reporting men looking for casual and encourages people to do the same:

I looked at the app and I can tell you this now; 95% of the women there are primitive trash and the ones below 30 don't seem to want anything serious at all, with horrible prompts and profiles.

View attachment 1643150

I prefer an LTR but I'm not gonna show that to anyone because women seem to want to date around on there, making me look like a desperate, pathetic cuck, despite being rated chadlite by the majority of users here.

Yo it’s over if ur on dating apps as a coid bro it’s over done finished nada nigga

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
On my landwhale fish, I even saw primitive subhumans, MTNs and LTNs looking for casual flings with foids.
The app is 98% trash for both genders.

This shows how over it is for all of humankind. Everyone’s standards are ridiculous. Average-looking people should not be considered trash. Below-average-looking people should not be considered trash either. Humans are seriously fucked in the head for thinking that an overwhelming majority of the species is worthless junk.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1 and Xangsane
99 % of girls are not worth it

if you're a poster on a dating subreddit it's over for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back