Hit me with some other maxxings that I could do.

RecessedMaxillacel

RecessedMaxillacel

Iron
How’s my side profile lookin? Any other things that I should work on? I’m debatin on possibly getting orbital decompression someday if MSE/FM doesn’t fix my eye area at all.
2C6D85EA 50FE 469D BB34 95EB92ADD17A

I’m currently doing/will be doing:
  • Minox eyebrows/beard
  • Growing out hair
  • Self Installing MSE soon with FM
  • Gymmaxxing
  • Uneven eyelid surgery to fix uneven folds
  • Chewing Falim gum about an hour everyday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Acnno, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 6723, ProAcktiv and 1 other person
View attachment 650810
Based

Please document your journey with mse+fm all the way trough, the more research we have the better
Already ahead of ya haha, was planning on doin that. Will do & will make sure to post the full thing here. Definitely needs more self installation documentations on this site.

• +1
Reactions: wasted, Mongrelcel and Acnno
Did you order MSE with the facepulling hooks already with it? What kind of a facemask will you be using?

• +1
Reactions: RecessedMaxillacel and Acnno
Did you order MSE with the facepulling hooks already with it? What kind of a facemask will you be using?
No I’m ordering the 12mm MSE & I’m doing all the soldering myself, will solder FM hooks onto the molar brackets that will be soldered to the MSE. As far as FM I’m not too sure yet I might do the basic head/chin FM for when I’m sleeping & CopeAndRopes design during the afternoon after I get off work? I’ll have to think some more about that of what I wanna do exactly.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Mongrelcel
No I’m ordering the 12mm MSE & I’m doing all the soldering myself, will solder FM hooks onto the molar brackets that will be soldered to the MSE. As far as FM I’m not too sure yet I might do the basic head/chin FM for when I’m sleeping & CopeAndRopes design during the afternoon after I get off work? I’ll have to think some more about that of what I wanna do exactly.
Solder as in solder with tin as you would some pcb/electronics? Cause that shit isnt exactly tough and wont handle pressure well

Solder as in solder with tin as you would some pcb/electronics? Cause that shit isnt exactly tough and wont handle pressure well
Well that is how MSE is actually put together, with solder. But the molar brackets that I’ve ordered have tubes on them that I can slide the FM hooks into then solder the whole area together. Plus I wouldn’t be puttin tremendous amounts of pressure on them to budge a solder.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I don’t see Retina anywhere

Absolutely based. How much for you to install MSE on me?

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedMaxillacel and W0KESTMOTHF
TRAIN NECK ASAP. YOURS IS LOOKING WORSE THAN MINE AND IM SUBHUMAN CURRYCEL.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedMaxillacel
Jfl at this iq, asking random nigga to install mse on you instead of a Ortho :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Mexicanboi and RecessedMaxillacel
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 6723
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, RecessedMaxillacel and W0KESTMOTHF
Reincarnation-maxxing would help you a lot.

• So Sad
I do it for way less that these cucks called orthos. I can do it for a small monthly payment of $200 for 18 months

Hair cut max asap

Shave those hairs on your neck or better shave all them pussyhairs you look like a 🤡 that’s not a beard that looks like the armpit of a 60 year old lesbian eco bitch

Your skin is also trash, exfoliate once a week and use moisturizer once everyday

Also imo conditioner would work great for your hair (still get a haircut nigga)

• JFL
Hair cut max asap

Shave those hairs on your neck or better shave all them pussyhairs you look like a 🤡 that’s not a beard that looks like the armpit of a 60 year old lesbian eco bitch

Your skin is also trash, exfoliate once a week and use moisturizer once everyday

Also imo conditioner would work great for your hair (still get a haircut nigga)
i been doing roofing for a while so i been slacking on the little things like that as far as hair cuts & shit cuz i dont get much time to go out. But i usually do trim my facial hair down to a like 5mm ( i look like a cuck if i shave completely lmao). as far as skin i do need to get into a lil more but my skin is usually clear for the most part. ill have to look into a more in depth serious skin care routine cuz mine is jus the basic serums & microneedling & shit.

juts me

• +1
Honestly I would Medmax if you have dark eyes

• +1
Honestly I would Medmax if you have dark eyes
Ohhhh I gotchya now I didn’t know what you were talkin bout for a sec. I’ll look into that stuff tho forsure!