Holy shit I saw a legit PSL 0 today, by far the ugliest person I’ve ever seen. Nobody else is even close.

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
So I was sitting in this Turkish restaurant (I’m in Germany atm) with my family, looking down at my food. I look up briefly and see this distorted, weird looking thing. My brain didn’t even recognize it as a human. I thought it was a drawing or some type of deformed dog or fish or something in the first few milliseconds after my eyes registered it as an object. Then I looked up again and saw that it was actually a human. I was shocked and disgusted at the same time and felt compelled to look away immediately. He had extremely wide set, asymmetrical bulging eyes. One eye was so far apart from the other that both horizontally and vertically. I didn’t have time to look at the rest of his face because I was so disgusted, and this probably doesn’t make him sound as ugly as he is but idk how else to describe him. After I saw him I felt a feeling I’ve never felt before. It was sort of a mix of fear and absolute repulsion. I felt like the kid should be dead, in a way. It sent shivers down my spine. Honestly I didn’t even feel bad that the kid would never be able to talk to people and will never experience love of any kind due to his face.

tldr: I saw an insanely ugly kid at a restaurant and felt like I’ve never felt before, like he should be dead. It was really weird and I’ve been thinking about what went through my mind at the time since this happened a few hours ago.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thehardestroad, FatJattMofo and Lorsss
Should've taken a pic

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
So I was sitting in this Turkish restaurant (I’m in Germany atm) with my family, looking down at my food. I look up briefly and see this distorted, weird looking thing. My brain didn’t even recognize it as a human. I thought it was a drawing or some type of deformed dog or fish or something in the first few milliseconds after my eyes registered it as an object. Then I looked up again and saw that it was actually a human. I was shocked and disgusted at the same time and felt compelled to look away immediately. He had extremely wide set, asymmetrical bulging eyes. One eye was so far apart from the other that both horizontally and vertically. I didn’t have time to look at the rest of his face because I was so disgusted, and this probably doesn’t make him sound as ugly as he is but idk how else to describe him. After I saw him I felt a feeling I’ve never felt before. It was sort of a mix of fear and absolute repulsion. I felt like the kid should be dead, in a way. It sent shivers down my spine. Honestly I didn’t even feel bad that the kid would never be able to talk to people and will never experience love of any kind due to his face.

tldr: I saw an insanely ugly kid at a restaurant and felt like I’ve never felt before, like he should be dead. It was really weird and I’ve been thinking about what went through my mind at the time since this happened a few hours ago.

Forgot to add that everyone I’ve seen online, such as St. Blackops2cel mog this kid to death. Even they still look human. Also Lizzie Velasquez
Should've taken a pic

I wanted to but didn’t have the opportunity, he was walking with his dad or something so there was no way I could have done that

he probably mogs me

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Is his face very long and deformed? I think this guy posted on reddit before

That's why in my humble, courteous, gentle, modest, polite, respectful, self-effacing, unpretentious opinion bad looking, monstrous, ugly and misshapen "people" should be sterilized, or even killed at an young age if it comes down to that. If a human is misshapen in any way, or ugly, he is more likely to be evil, or an pedophile, or suffer from mental illness.
Ugly people should be treated worse, because they are ugly for a reason. Thank you for reading my 200IQ post.

in my university there is a guy with Crouzon syndrome... the feeling of seeing him is the same.

I also know a kid with maxilla hypoplasia (completely flat nose, very recessed maxilla)

they could ascend to low-tier normie with a Lefort 3 osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
That's why in my humble, courteous, gentle, modest, polite, respectful, self-effacing, unpretentious opinion bad looking, monstrous, ugly and misshapen "people" should be sterilized, or even killed at an young age if it comes down to that. If a human is misshapen in any way, or ugly, he is more likely to be evil, or an pedophile, or suffer from mental illness.
Ugly people should be treated worse, because they are ugly for a reason. Thank you for reading my 200IQ post.
Do you think it is their choice to be ugly you utterly retarded subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigBoy
should’ve said hi

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigBoy
should have had sexual relations with him

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Do you think it is their choice to be ugly you utterly retarded subhuman?
I'm sorry, are you misshapen in any way, deformed, or ugly? Because judging by your response, sir, I have to assume that you are. Now, I understand that your feelings might be hurt after reading my letter, however, I have came to a conclusion, and that is that you need to inject some testosterone. Now, let me tell you what 'testosterone' is first.
Testosterone is categorized as an Androgen. This term refers to any sex hormone that supports, reinforces, induces, or maintains the secondary sex characteristics in the human body. The two primary Androgens in men are testosterone, and another hormone referred to as androsterone. In men, testosterone is found in and produced by the male testes and adrenal glands. The testosterone moves through the blood and can be passed through urine. In the female body, the ovaries (also called gonads) produce testosterone. Aside from producing testosterone, the ovaries also respond to levels of testosterone in the body. Understandably, unless there is some hormonal imbalance or disease present, women who are biologically female produce significantly less testosterone than men. Testosterone helps produce body hair, muscle growth, bone density, voice development (the dropping of the voice), development of the genitals, and thickness of facial hair. Most of all, testosterone is also crucial for the development and maturation of sperm in men. Testosterone is often linked to aggressive and competitive behavior. While studies have not related higher levels of testosterone to aggressive behavior, research in the Social Behaviour & Personality journal indicates that higher levels of testosterone are linked to lower levels of empathy. It is easy to see that testosterone increases significantly during puberty, allowing for secondary sex characteristics to develop. However, testosterone is present even before puberty. Testosterone in men or boys can be traced back to the womb during the 8th or 9th week in a woman’s pregnancy.

he probably mogs me

No chance of that
in my university there is a guy with Crouzon syndrome... the feeling of seeing him is the same.

I also know a kid with maxilla hypoplasia (completely flat nose, very recessed maxilla)

they could ascend to low-tier normie with a Lefort 3 osteotomy

Looking at pictures of Crouzon syndrome I’m pretty sure he had that, it was just a lot more severe than most of the ones on google
Is his face very long and deformed? I think this guy posted on reddit before

No this was a 6 or 7 year old kid

Bro dont dox me

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm sorry, are you misshapen in any way, deformed, or ugly? Because judging by your response, sir, I have to assume that you are. Now, I understand that your feelings might be hurt after reading my letter, however, I have came to a conclusion, and that is that you need to inject some testosterone. Now, let me tell you what 'testosterone' is first.
Testosterone is categorized as an Androgen. This term refers to any sex hormone that supports, reinforces, induces, or maintains the secondary sex characteristics in the human body. The two primary Androgens in men are testosterone, and another hormone referred to as androsterone. In men, testosterone is found in and produced by the male testes and adrenal glands. The testosterone moves through the blood and can be passed through urine. In the female body, the ovaries (also called gonads) produce testosterone. Aside from producing testosterone, the ovaries also respond to levels of testosterone in the body. Understandably, unless there is some hormonal imbalance or disease present, women who are biologically female produce significantly less testosterone than men. Testosterone helps produce body hair, muscle growth, bone density, voice development (the dropping of the voice), development of the genitals, and thickness of facial hair. Most of all, testosterone is also crucial for the development and maturation of sperm in men. Testosterone is often linked to aggressive and competitive behavior. While studies have not related higher levels of testosterone to aggressive behavior, research in the Social Behaviour & Personality journal indicates that higher levels of testosterone are linked to lower levels of empathy. It is easy to see that testosterone increases significantly during puberty, allowing for secondary sex characteristics to develop. However, testosterone is present even before puberty. Testosterone in men or boys can be traced back to the womb during the 8th or 9th week in a woman’s pregnancy.
wow nice post

You saw rocky Dennis?

Was it me

I was at the orthodontist and saw this dude that literally got skull mogged by everyone in existence. His skull height was ok ig, a little smaller than mine,
But holy fuck. His zygos must've been like 3 inches apart.

Imagine going to a turkish resturant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, HighIQcel and LDNPari