How bad are my knock knees?

D

Deleted member 18310

Iron
hey all, this is my first post on here so bare with me. I have knock knees from being overweight when I was younger, and was wondering how bad they look to you guys. personally, i’m pretty dissatisfied with their appearance and am planning on getting an osteotomy surgery to correct them, but I don’t have the money currently and would need my parents permission and such. any advice or feedback would be appreciated. (y)

8C8F863B 9B4A 4685 AF98 338CD410214F

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
You look like you skip upper body day but not leg day

are you fat why are they like that ?

You look like you skip upper body day but not leg day
I train both but yeah you’re definitely right in the sense that my legs are disproportionately larger than my upper

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
are you fat why are they like that ?
i’m a bit overweight currently but i’ve had it since middle/high school after losing a lot of weight. I think inwardly bent knees occur when you’re overweight/fat during your growth period

I train both but yeah you’re definitely right in the sense that my legs are disproportionately larger than my upper
What are your lifts? (bench press, overhead press, squat, deadlift, pull up, bent over rows)

i’m a bit overweight currently but i’ve had it since middle/high school after losing a lot of weight. I think inwardly bent knees occur when you’re overweight/fat during your growth period
if the pfp is you are sexy just drop the weight look into surgery. rep 315 fuck white girls with kpop fetish

What are your lifts? (bench press, overhead press, squat, deadlift, pull up, bent over rows)
I don’t max out often so it’s hard to be accurate but here’s some PRs I remember:
Bench press- 195x1
Overhead Press- 95x6
Squats- 265x3
Deadlift 225x8
Pull up- 5(gained some weight , so i’m terrible at pull-ups)
Bent over rows- don’t train really

if the pfp is you are sexy just drop the weight look into surgery. rep 315 fuck white girls with kpop fetish
haha that’s definitely not me it’s a famous tiktoker I came across, he’s a pretty attractive dude for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
Idk you seem to have tight pants. That would definetely show your knock knees, also you seem to be short. Pulling your legs (a bit pseudosciency) should actually grow you an inch or more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18310
Gymming is apart of kpop maxxing

Idk you seem to have tight pants. That would definetely show your knock knees, also you seem to be short. Pulling your legs (a bit pseudosciency) should actually grow you an inch or more
thanks for the advice, I guess looser fitting pants would definitely help to hide it. I am a short dude, only about 5’ 6”, so yeah kinda doomed there :lul: I really doubt the leg pulling stuff though I think at the end of the day bones and muscle are the primary factors in frame, and it’s hard to change bones w/o surgery

haha that’s definitely not me it’s a famous tiktoker I came across, he’s a pretty attractive dude for sure
Whats your height, and you full asian or half.

thanks for the advice, I guess looser fitting pants would definitely help to hide it. I am a short dude, only about 5’ 6”, so yeah kinda doomed there :lul: I really doubt the leg pulling stuff though I think at the end of the day bones and muscle are the primary factors in frame, and it’s hard to change bones w/o surgery
Well braces works. Really dont see why leg pulling shouldnt, its also spinal etc but anyways frame is brutal too. Lol i have good frame but big head so cancels it out.

I don’t max out often so it’s hard to be accurate but here’s some PRs I remember:
Bench press- 195x1
Overhead Press- 95x6
Squats- 265x3
Deadlift 225x8
Pull up- 5(gained some weight , so i’m terrible at pull-ups)
Bent over rows- don’t train really
Mine are:

Overhead Extension 30x10
Barbell Curls 70x8
Overhead Press 90x5
Close-Grip Bench Press 90x12
Bench Press 112.5x8
Yates Rows 157.5x7
Squat 170x6
Deadlift 250x7

I can do 8 pull ups with green Rogue Fitness bands (remove 65 lbs from the lift)

My weight is 205 lbs.
My height is 6'4".

The reason why your squat is better than your deadlift is because you are short. But if you pulled sumo, you would be much stronger.
Sumo deadlifts are better for short people.
Conventional deadlifts are better for tall people.

You should max out on medium rep ranges if you want to keep making gains, you are still a novice lifter after all.

However, on the squat and the bench press, you are close to the intermediate level.