How can I heightmax?

• OP πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“.
  • Start date
πŸ€“

πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“.

Iron
My diets good I'm eating around 2.5k calories in clean foods and 200+ grams of protein I'm getting at least 8 hours of sleep, and exercising but I'm not growing, I got an x ray done and my growth plates are still open but I haven't grown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
Just be happy and satisfied with your current height bro
πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UnaMogger, Tallooksmaxxer and midlatinocel
shut the fuck up lol

umm, height doesnt matter my friend

remember that personality is the most important thing in a relationship

• +1
Reactions: zipzam and kimtaehyung
My diets good I'm eating around 2.5k calories in clean foods and 200+ grams of protein I'm getting at least 8 hours of sleep, and exercising but I'm not growing, I got an x ray done and my growth plates are still open but I haven't grown.
its fine dude, my plates r open and i have grown about 3 inches in a year. im in the early stages of puberty yet i am taller than many post pubescent people.

are you from tiktok bro

being tall is a mindset bro. just accept yourself, it's all about charisma!

Blast hgh or cope

my name mogs yours back to tiktok

If you have money (200-300+), you sadly most likely have to take drugs. If you aren’t willing that’s fine, keep on your healthy path as that’s better in the long term.
Things like zinc (helps boost IGF-1), Vitamin D3, K2, Calcium, and Magnesium are important and needed to be taken at high but healthy amounts to grow long term naturally. Low body fat percentage will help you grow for longer so bewteen 8-12% body fat is ideal.