How Come Some People Here Are Obsessed With Teen Love?

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
I don't get it.

I am pretty sad I didn't get it either but I'm not like obsessed and shit and think about it 24/7.

Teen love is only a big deal if you missed it as a HTN+

You're just going to suffer if you're a trucel who somehow lucked out once and can never get anything close again

Most of the guys posting on r/survivinginfidelity are some teen love guys who's wife decided to "have some fun" after settling down and they don't understand how that shit happened or what to do next.

Teen love is cool but makes you more bluepilled on average

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, AscensionUwU, Earth Dollar and 7 others
It's a meme
Just everything seemed better and more exciting when younger + nostalgia

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Earth Dollar, ElTruecel, smoth and 5 others
It is very important experience and you will never be complete person if you don't experience it.

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones and trueceI
Isn’t it worth if you missed teen love when you below HTN ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SharpOrange and Brus Wane
man, soyciety keeps making this teen romance is the most innocent thing to look forward to since novel books music and any art.
so, every normie also wants jb's and roasties want to relieve thier high school fantasies through art.
and then netflix keep making more and more drama that audiance wants (teen romance).
so, it is a loop.
i also missed out on teen love but i think it is retarted to believe it to something better than adult relationships.
afbb most guys are always bb that have to self-improve to get a roastie.

bluepillers

They just want a closed dating market where a hot underage girl is forced to date them and has limited other options. They can't cope with the women having any agency in dating.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
a failed normie thing
i had a gf at 13 and i preferred to play videogames instead of talking with her
not even a boob pic from her

Because they still haven't experienced it as a young adult and realised it's just as good if you look good.

It's a risk free (if you're not retarded) learning experience with someone that grew up and is developing around the same mainstream culture timeframe as you, also seeing their body grow over the years which is something you don't really get to see when they're older.
It's a stepping stone in maturity that women definitely notice and judge you over, and not something you can simply learn from reading about it. Every teen love experience is tailored to the certain personality someone has at the time.

dnrd teen love is mandatory for being an effortless slayer or someone with no serious fomo trauma

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing