How did Orb looksmax to the 10/10? Has he told his routine?

Jecht

Jecht

Iron
I'm new te PSL community, but apparently he is famous here for reaching 10/10 IRL.
IMO hi is a 9.5/10 because of his forehead and his chin foward growth, but he can fake being a 10/10 with his hair and head angle.

So a google his name and found a pic of him young and before looksmaxing. He was below average 6/10 (probably above average for teenagers).

His nose was very bad, bloated face, thin neck, bad forehead, bad skin.

I would say he had potential to be a 8.5/10 chad, because he had good eyebrows, exelente eye shape, good maxila, and wide jaw.
But he managed to get to a 10/10.

He is the bigest motivation i have seen, but i dont know how he did it. I dont trust 100% general looksmaxing treads because i dont know how the OP looks inproved folowing it.

SO can any old PSL user help me? Lets discuss how he changed his bloated face, nose, neck, skin, etc, and not wasted his potential.

Attachments

• orb.jpg
    orb.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 613
Need to know too tbh

And he's not a 10/10, hes an 8.5-9

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Just be white

Ascension5

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: middayshowers and incelslayer01
yea, some people say he is not good looking but without the autist rating, he is at least 9-10/10 irl

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
10/10? anotoniobanderas.gif

Orbworship.me

To be clear: I think Orb is 9.5/10 IRL.
For comparison i think Chico, Barret, Opry, Kortajarena, Gandy and other top tier models are 10/10 IRL.
Orb can fake bein a 10/10 hiding his forehead and angling his head back to make his chin look more forward.

BUT i cant use those models for motivation, because they didn't need to use forums to look better.

To be clear: I think Orb is 9.5/10 IRL.
For comparison i think Chico, Barret, Opry, Kortajarena, Gandy and other top tier models are 10/10 IRL.
Orb can fake bein a 10/10 hiding his forehead and angling his head back to make his chin look more forward.

BUT i cant use those models for motivation, because they didn't need to use forums to look better.
LOL ORB RECORDED ON SHITTY CAMERAS AND WEBCAMS AND STILL LOOKED 10/10 FAIRY TALE VIDEO CHARACTER STUD. CHICO HAS PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS AND STILL LOOKS UNUNIQUE CUCK. PLUS ORB HAD BLUE EYES

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Puberty plus mewing chewing plus low body fat

what is orb's full name

HE DIDNT DO ANY CHEWING, MEWING, BONESMASHING, FACEPULLING ETC. IDIOTS

just grow up, lose body fat and work out theory

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, SteveRogers, x30001 and 2 others
He's got a fisgusting lowet 3rd

Massive angle frauding too

He's like 6.5 psl.....7-8 irl

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
Angles, lighting, selfies, morph game

Only candid matters and u provide no one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
he isnt a 10/10 and he just grew up, thats it

he just didn't grow up. he had genio + rhino.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
HE DIDNT DO ANY CHEWING, MEWING, BONESMASHING, FACEPULLING ETC. IDIOTS

just grow up, lose body fat and work out theory
Pretty much. I'd say he was mewing though. He probably worked out daily, perfect sleep, near perfect everything, applied for years and years and still applying it now. There's a reason he achieved that "Kinobody face type look" though ;) And it has nothing to do with steroids or PEDs. It has to do with oxygen. That's all I'll say.

Orb was larper from bodybuilding.com tbh

He isn’t 10/10

Pretty much. I'd say he was mewing though. He probably worked out daily, perfect sleep, near perfect everything, applied for years and years and still applying it now. There's a reason he achieved that "Kinobody face type look" though ;) And it has nothing to do with steroids or PEDs. It has to do with oxygen. That's all I'll say.
orb is overrated by psl autists. in real life hes a high tier normie, not a chad. he looks good in frauded basement selfies