How did the best looking girl in your school/college looked like

Deleted member 6400

Deleted member 6400

Kraken
In hs the best looking girl looked like a better version of Eva Cuckmore,she won several modeling contests in my city

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and mulattomaxxer
imo the best looking girl in my school was THE stacy, played volleyball and shit, also insane body

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
we had one 8/10 stacy
pretty hot
but boring personality

• +1
the only classic stacy was dating a bald mid 20s bodybuilder. the rest were beckies. The guys were pretty weird looking too. Something in the water idk I went to a very rich school also where all the kids did a lot of drugs

• Woah
the only classic stacy was dating a bald mid 20s bodybuilder. the rest were beckies. The guys were pretty weird looking too. Something in the water idk I went to a very rich school also where all the kids did a lot of drugs
where?

sorry bro canada and that's as much i'll say as getting doxxed with all the blackpill shit I post is an ongoing paranoia of mine.

• +1
Budget Eva Cudmore, I couldnt think of any better way to describe her without posting pictures.

There were a bunch of popular girls in high school which I thought mog, but after being exposed to PSL I realise that most of them are beckies (I havent seen any of them irl in a while but by stalking on facebook maybe 10% of them I would rate higher then high tier becky.) Regardless of what I say they still SMV mog me and I would happily slay all of them.

• +1
  • JFL
black

• +1
Screenshot 20201126 224929

• Woah
Pics or fuck you tbh

also we had stacylites at best
Keep crying for her forward growth tbh
She looked better irl like an angel
Sem ttulo

• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and goat2x
Typical favela rat
Cope,that school was full of rich girls that lived in mansions
There were probably better looking girls but since there was more than 1000 people on the school i dont remember

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Cope,that school was full of rich girls that lived in mansions
There were probably better looking girls but since there was more than 1000 people on the school i dont remember
Yeah she fogs my entire school and it’s not even close. My suburb isn’t rich enough

• +1
Yeah she fogs my entire school and it’s not even close. My suburb isn’t rich enough
There were only 3/4 blacks there out of over 1000 people tbh brutal racepill

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
5'8 Brunnete with crazy good looking collagen and perfect ratios, hour glass figure, a legit 8/10 woman. She evenytually became a model for a clothing brand. I stacyfished with her got guys offering me trips around the world, it was crazy haha

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 6400