How do surgeons usually handle cost when you need revision?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
I'll probably have to go back in once more after submental lipo because I still have a tiny lump of fat that messes with my neck line. It's like 90% done but I need the remaining 10% for a really good result.

Screw surgeons who undercorrect tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
They handle the cost.

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, datboijj, Deleted member 11604 and 1 other person
you cant handle the truth

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj and oatmeal
I'll probably have to go back in once more after submental lipo because I still have a tiny lump of fat that messes with my neck line. It's like 90% done but I need the remaining 10% for a really good result.

Screw surgeons who undercorrect tbh.

Cost to reopen theatre is covered by you, surgeons fees are free.

This is what should happen, most surgeons can be cunts and will try to profit off you.

There's a thread by @Adrenochrome where he gets ripped apart by revision fees

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Cost to reopen theatre is covered by you, surgeons fees are free.

This is what should happen, most surgeons can be cunts and will try to profit off you.

There's a thread by @Adrenochrome where he gets ripped apart by revision fees
legit if you want to make quick bank as a surgeon just undercorrect and charge people for revisions

Most will correct obvious mistakes for free. Theater costs still apply though. And in the case of wanting a little bit more of something added on, the doctor and his assistants will definitely charge you.

• WTF
i got a free revision otoplasty to fix an overcorrected ear and it failed.

the surgeon poposed to perform a second revision for half the price but I refused

• +1
was like 6k for my rhino and the revision cost like 1,200. I think he said it was to cover the anesthesiologist costs cause he was doing the revision for free.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13854 and LastHopeForNorman
there is no garantuee that all the fat will go away after lipo thats not a mistake of the doctor

Any before and after pics or a thread about your procedure?

there is no garantuee that all the fat will go away after lipo thats not a mistake of the doctor
it's lipo not kybella, at the end of it he even corrected a slight asymmetry that he said he saw and sucked away another bit of fat, so it does seem like they have a lot of control over how much is getting remover exactly.

anyway I doubt it was on purpose and shit can happen but it often drives up the cost like hell which is kind of a joke tbh.

it's lipo not kybella, at the end of it he even corrected a slight asymmetry that he said he saw and sucked away another bit of fat, so it does seem like they have a lot of control over how much is getting remover exactly.

anyway I doubt it was on purpose and shit can happen but it often drives up the cost like hell which is kind of a joke tbh.
oh fair enough then. have you contacted him already

oh fair enough then. have you contacted him already
nah not yet because I was gonna wait until swelling goes down, but it's probably all the way down at this point

shit sucks because you go in for a slight (but needed) improvement and you gotta pay up like 50% of what you originally paid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst