How do you westerners cope

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing

Atp I ain’t even tryna take shots or insult I’m genuinly asking like how do you cope with this.

Like let’s say your 28-30 are your ready to get married and you find a woman who’s around your age that woman has at least 50 bodies you think she’s going to be able to commit to only you after all that??

Tbh if I was a western man I’d go for an Arab Christian girl, they got the conservative values and a low body count compared to western women combined with being Christian so her values are more aligned with yours/will have a more accepting family of you compared to an Arab Muslim girl
+ you’ll have an easier time getting a hot arab girl compared to a hot white girl due to JBW

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, buflek and 5'7 zoomer
i don't im roping rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, niqfan625, BeanletMogger and 8 others
You are a faggot shitskin who will only marry some brown bitch that has been forced to be with you. Jfl if you think she will feel genuine attraction for you bacon boy

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rusian, Deleted member 27066 and Maalik
she is aware that when you are 53 today you were born in 1970/1971 meaning you were 23 in the 90s
lul

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

Last edited:
Another day another "redpilled woman" post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, 5'7 zoomer and yeeyeeslayer
You are a faggot shitskin who will only marry some brown bitch that has been forced to be with you. Jfl if you think she will feel genuine attraction for you bacon boy
Why does her having a genuine attraction for you matter tho? As long as your needs are fulfilled it's well and fine. Throughout history no one gave a fuck about what women wanted it's only because of feminism movement females are having a say. @MoggerGaston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, LancasteR, the BULL and 3 others
Why does her having a genuine attraction for you matter tho? As long as your needs are fulfilled it's well and fine. Throughout history no one gave a fuck about what women wanted it's only because of feminism movement females are having a say. @MoggerGaston
you're kinda right tbh

People do this to themselves lol
Women have high body count because men choose to fuck them

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, autistic_tendencies, Big White Cuck and 1 other person
The sex will be worse and she will have cheating fantasies

The sex will be worse and she will have cheating fantasies
Just go 9/11 on her ass and commit war crimes against her wirh your jihad friends. That should be enough of a detterant as it has been for centuries

• JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Big White Cuck, the BULL and 1 other person
People do this to themselves lol
Women have high body count because men choose to fuck them
exactly its hypocritical for a slayer to complain about women's body counts cuz theyre part of the problem lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Mainstream
shes a huge slut and projecting on other women

not every women in our generation is promiscuous to this level

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Big White Cuck, the BULL, Mainstream and 1 other person
true.

only her behavior matters. Everything else can be ignored.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, yeeyeeslayer and Jason Voorhees

I didn't think so either, like I always knew a large portion of them were but I also thought many weren't but the way she's making it out is that they're all gigawhores

Atp I ain’t even tryna take shots or insult I’m genuinly asking like how do you cope with this.

Like let’s say your 28-30 are your ready to get married and you find a woman who’s around your age that woman has at least 50 bodies you think she’s going to be able to commit to only you after all that??

Tbh if I was a western man I’d go for an Arab Christian girl, they got the conservative values and a low body count compared to western women combined with being Christian so her values are more aligned with yours/will have a more accepting family of you compared to an Arab Muslim girl
+ you’ll have an easier time getting a hot arab girl compared to a hot white girl due to JBW

She’s probably made that up.

I didn't think so either, like I always knew a large portion of them were but I also thought many weren't but the way she's making it out is that they're all gigawhores
yea no thats not true and just doomerism or projection on her part

depending on where you live theres a good amount of decent girls still

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Still mogs LTRing a non virgin

and who will you marry as a 5'3 south east asian man? which woman will ever feel genuine attraction towards you? throwing stones from a glass house

and who will you marry as a 5'3 south east asian man? which woman will ever feel genuine attraction towards you? throwing stones when your house is made of glass
Your mother

Your mother
what's ironic is I could probably fuck your mother and Cuck your father as asian women will fuck any man that isn't asian not just white

:lul: no woman is attraction to 5'3 asian man
Neither will they feel attraction to an ugly cuck like you, mohammad. They will just be foreced to marry you

what's ironic is I could probably fuck your mother and Cuck your father as asian women will fuck any man that isn't asian not just white
Youve never fucked shit, you golem admit it

Because it’s likely going to end if both needs aren’t taken into consideration. Dating women who aren’t attracted to you means dating gold diggers. The women who date without being attracted to the man are gold digger the don’t marry for love or fidelity they marry for money, They have the ability you be with you and without attracted to you provided you give her money which is a useful tool for a gold digger. You’re going to attract gold diggers and this is bad because when you’re finally old and likely she will be younger than you, she’ll dash you in the bin easily coz she wasn’t attracted to you and is more likely to cuck you by cheating on you coz she doesn’t like you. Women cheat on men with men they are attracted to. while men are capable of cheating on women with women they’re not attracted to.

Last edited:
I’m not sure about Arab Christian girls in other places, but in the west they’re no different to white foids

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and NordicLeonhard
D28

• +1
legit

unless u are a 8x6 god tier sex haver, non virgin girls will always think about that one guy that always made her cum and squirt

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
More pussy for me:p

A woman who slept with 100 men shaming other young girls who sleep with 1000 men.

Jfl at this thread.

• JFL
legit

unless u are a 8x6 god tier sex haver, non virgin girls will always think about that one guy that always made her cum and squirt
In the west if ur not at least HTN with above average height and dick then ur Likely to be incel and even if u do find a girl you’re in serious danger of getting cucked by chad.

Whereas in the Middle East there are complete subhumans, I’m talking ugly fat balding men who have loyal submissive wives who stay with them till death do them part and will never look at another man 😂😂😂😂

But this is rapidly changing as the Middle East is getting more and more progressive and westernized, this will gradually become a thing of the past

• +1
In the west if ur not at least HTN with above average height and dick then ur Likely to be incel and even if u do find a girl you’re in serious danger of getting cucked by chad.

Whereas in the Middle East there are complete subhumans, I’m talking ugly fat balding men who have loyal submissive wives who stay with them till death do them part and will never look at another man 😂😂😂😂

But this is rapidly changing as the Middle East is getting more and more progressive and westernized, this will gradually become a thing of the past
idk maybe im just living in an easy area (villages) but tbh every single one my friends managed to get a gf and slay other girls before/after that

its not as bad as people think tbh

most of them are ltn-normie too with all height ranges

idk maybe im just living in an easy area (villages) but tbh every single one my friends managed to get a gf and slay other girls before/after that

its not as bad as people think tbh

most of them are ltn-normie too with all height ranges

This is unrelated but from ur side profile pic with ur gf you kinda look like a more robust version of wheat waffles 😂😂😂

I’m not sure about Arab Christian girls in other places, but in the west they’re no different to white foids
I know this arab girl clique where they just twerk on instagram live every weekend

• JFL
This is unrelated but from ur side profile pic with ur gf you kinda look like a more robust version of wheat waffles 😂😂😂
idk what his side profile looks like but im not a ginger jfl

i have dirty blonde hair

• +1
idk what his side profile looks like but im not a ginger jfl

i have dirty blonde hair
It honestly looks brownish/ slight ginger to me (not full on ginger but a little bit)

• +1
Reactions: buflek
It honestly looks brownish/ slight ginger to me (not full on ginger but a little bit)
IMG 3852

its a mix between brown and dirty blonde. i used to be light blonde but it got darker and darker probably cuz of testosterone. i dont have a single ginger in my family its not possible tbh