How do you westerners cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
View attachment 2688427

its a mix between brown and dirty blonde.
I see that tbh, I feel like brown + dirty blonde = slightly ginger but dw, a weak ginger color is fine only strong ginger hair is a falio.

Your hair color is similar to Joe Weller's (hes a British YouTuber)

Screenshot 2024 01 20 at 21915 PM

i used to be light blonde but it got darker and darker probably cuz of testosterone. i dont have a single ginger in my family its not possible tbh
I think this happens will everyone tbh we get more melanin as we grow older, like even me when I was born I had white skin and slightly light brown hair but as I grew older and hit puberty it became more tanned/darker and my hair became black.

My bsf in hs was British and he has light brown hair and green eyes but when he was a baby he was blonde and blue eyed like a nordic kid.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I see that tbh, I feel like brown + dirty blonde = slightly ginger but dw, a weak ginger color is fine only strong ginger hair is a falio.

Your hair color is similar to Joe Weller's (hes a British YouTuber)

View attachment 2688443

I think this happens will everyone tbh we get more melanin as we grow older, like even me when I was born I had white skin and slightly light brown hair but as I grew older and hit puberty it became more tanned/darker and my hair became black.

My bsf in hs was British and he has light brown hair and green eyes but when he was a baby he was blonde and blue eyed like a nordic kid.
legit

View attachment 2688427

its a mix between brown and dirty blonde. i used to be light blonde but it got darker and darker probably cuz of testosterone. i dont have a single ginger in my family its not possible tbh
nice forehead btw, did you just take this picture for the post or did you crop the top of ur head out of an older picture 😂 😂

nice forehead btw, did you just take this picture for the post or did you crop the top of ur head out of an older picture 😂 😂
i cropped it out of a pic from a week ago or so

i just got out of bed when i commented that

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
i have a dicaprio tier forehead widthness i wish it was more like brad pitt or smth lol

• +1
i have a dicaprio tier forehead widthness i wish it was more like brad pitt or smth lol
btw just out of curiosity how long do you plan on being on this site? And what's the point of still being on here when in a LTR. Im only asking because I myself am about 20 and my second year of uni and im wondering if and when ill ever leave this place and im starting to feel like I might never leave considering there's niggas like you in their late 20s in 7 year long relationships here JFL will you still be on here when u get married and have kids 😂 😂 😂

btw just out of curiosity how long do you plan on being on this site? And what's the point of still being on here when in a LTR. Im only asking because I myself am about 20 and my second year of uni and im wondering if and when ill ever leave this place and im starting to feel like I might never leave considering there's niggas like you in their late 20s in 7 year long relationships here JFL will you still be on here when u get married and have kids 😂 😂 😂
no idea lol. im on online forums for 15 years already when i was like 10-11

i just like active communities, its not about looksmaxing anymore

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and yeeyeeslayer
no idea lol. im on online forums for 15 years already when i was like 10-11

i just like active communities,
what other forums/communities have you been a part of over the years?
its not about looksmaxing anymore
same lol I spend 99% of my time on here in the offtopic section

what other forums/communities have you been a part of over the years?

same lol I spend 99% of my time on here in the offtopic section
tek-9.org some cod4 forum where i got banned for leaking the dick pics of a 17 year old user there
hltv.org some csgo forum where i got banned too for shitposting

this is the only forum where u dont get banned unless u post cp or dox etc

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
tek-9.org some cod4 forum where i got banned for leaking the dick pics of a 17 year old user there
wtf bro that's so evil, niggas rope over shit like that :lul: :lul: What's the story there tho, how did you get his dic pic and why did you leak it?
hltv.org some csgo forum where i got banned too for shitposting
is shitposting just posting low effort content or what
this is the only forum where u dont get banned unless u post cp or dox etc
i love this forum tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
wtf bro that's so evil, niggas rope over shit like that :lul: :lul: What's the story there tho, how did you get his dic pic and why did you leak it?

is shitposting just posting low effort content or what

i love this forum tbh
he posted it to some users cuz he was gay

ye just posting random trash

same