How exactly do you cancel Spring Break?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
45f153e4f4126bd9be3dd3e92a2a343b.jpg

Mr. Dipshit in Miami thinks he can.

Say whaat

The beach town loves the money! Money-money-money. The male boomers, thus condo renters, business owners, yadda yadda love to watch the young asses walk back and forth. But oh-oh, niggers love that shit too. Imagine that! And when niggas enter the party, IT'S OVER! If you're an intelligent and respectful white guy with a girl, he's taking her from you. And if she refuses, he'll roofie and rape her just to show her her rejection means shit to him. And you, being the cuck, run back home justifying it as, "She's a fucking whore anyway." Knowing you were the only guy she was ever with and the nigga manipulated and took advantage of her and pretty much raped her. And you, the coward, did nothing about it.

Now Miami, Panama City Beach, Pensacola, and many other towns are enduring these rapists. And when they don't get their way, they'll blow your fucking brains out of your fucking head REGARDLESS how many guns you have. They're raping college girls and 90% of those niggas DON'T GO TO COLLEGE! Brutal.

68899995-11881381-image-a-3_1679319982300.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Free my nigger Cletus Longthing

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Free my nigger Cletus Longthing
I see why these girls are so fucked up in their heads. They trusted their guys, white guys, and end up getting manipulated and raped by a blackie. They look at "their" guy with his head low talking like a coward, "I don't want to get in trouble." Brutal. The motherfuckers are raping their girlfriends and all they can say is, "I rather not get in trouble." So these women are fucked up in their heads! They can't trust white guys anymore. They now feel like the alphas among that generation and race.

No wonder why the girls are acting like men. They have to!

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
45f153e4f4126bd9be3dd3e92a2a343b.jpg

Mr. Dipshit in Miami thinks he can.

The beach town loves the money! Money-money-money. The male boomers, thus condo renters, business owners, yadda yadda love to watch the young asses walk back and forth. But oh-oh, niggers love that shit too. Imagine that! And when niggas enter the party, IT'S OVER! If you're an intelligent and respectful white guy with a girl, he's taking her from you. And if she refuses, he'll roofie and rape her just to show her her rejection means shit to him. And you, being the cuck, run back home justifying it as, "She's a fucking whore anyway." Knowing you were the only guy she was ever with and the nigga manipulated and took advantage of her and pretty much raped her. And you, the coward, did nothing about it.

Now Miami, Panama City Beach, Pensacola, and many other towns are enduring these rapists. And when they don't get their way, they'll blow your fucking brains out of your fucking head REGARDLESS how many guns you have. They're raping college girls and 90% of those niggas DON'T GO TO COLLEGE! Brutal.

68899995-11881381-image-a-3_1679319982300.jpg
Those blonde bitches need to hop on my dick

why are there so many niggers in the united mexican states?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and BigJimsWornOutTires
why are there so many niggers on the united mexican states?

View attachment 2117869
So Hitler was a time traveler after all ... I knew it! So he had to escape his death. Hmm. Hopefully, he escaped to the future, our future. Perhaps, in a few years from now, Hitler will reveal himself to the world once more.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23100