HOW I GOT 13K+ INSTAGRAM GIRL FOLLOWERS [INSTAGRAM MAXXING GUIDE] SOCIAL MEDIA MASTERY

Right now I have 13k instagram girl followers

What are the benefits of this?:
  • I've DMd girls while I had 500 followers and ive DM'd girls while I've had 13k followers. I get way more replies the more followers I have due to increased percieved status. Also these girls treat you better and like you are the prize because they know you have other options.
  • Girls DM me when I follow them, usually 1 per day when I'm following people
  • Girls sometimes DM me when I post
  • Increased status
  • More respect from girls
  • Ability to market yourself to thousands of girls every day
  • More girls

How to grow: (this will take 5-10 mins of you day but stay consistent every day)
  1. Have 3+ instagram photos.
  2. Put your account on private mode. [important] (So they follow you to see what you look like)
  3. Follow 200 girls per day (100 morning, 100 night) consistently every day.
  4. Find girls from your area, follow all the girls they are following(usually same area as you)
  5. Dont do more than 200 otherwise you'll get shadowbanned. Trust me I've tried it many times.
  6. You'll get 30-70 followers back per day depending on your profile.
  7. Split test your name/bio/profile pic(main one)
  8. When your following/followers ratio starts to look a bit embarrassing, unfollow 100 per day until back to normal and repeat.
  9. Will probably take you about 6 months to reach 10k but worth it.
  10. Also the more followers you have, the more follows back you'll get.

If you want to fraud, you can buy followers from smmfollows.com $0.66 per 1k to get the ball rolling

Note:
When you have loads of girls following you on instagram its almost like a marketing funnel. Except you are marketing yourself. If you have a shit product, its not going to work regardless. But if you have a decent product, you can nurture your customers for months and years to get them to want to try you.
You can convice these girls you have a nice life, funny, are cool, good looking, even if you aren't.

What to post on your feed:
  • Pictures of you
  • Pics of you with friends
  • Selfies
  • Pics of you doing sports
  • Physique pics
  • Dont post nerd shit. Be yourself but show an enhanced cool version of yourself.

What to post on your story:
  • Music you like(not nerd shit)(I heard some blackpill rap recently :/ )
  • Memes you found funny
  • Your life e.g
  • Work
  • Any sports you do
  • When your with friends
  • Pictures of you
  • Anything that increases your status

How to DM girls:
  • When I am following girls, I'll accept them all at once on the evening once per day. When I accept lets say 70 requests. I'll 1 picture of each girl. Girls who like you back will like your pic. This is your chance to DM them. You could get 5-20 likes back. This also is good because theyre sending you a choosing signal sort of. Girls who dont like you wont like your picture back. This helps prevent rejection but you still get good numbers.
  • Set yourself a simple goal like DM 5 girls per day for a few months. Doesnt sound like a lot but just stay consistent with it and try not to get a girlfriend. Unless ur subhuman obviously
  • I also usually like DMing girls with less than 500 followers because you have leverage on them and they know your higher status than them on insta and they usually like that.
  • You can also DM girls randomly. Would only do it if they just posted a feed or story photo though. Dont give them a compliment. Dont validate, just initiate normal conversation.

How to progress with girls from DMs:
Ask normal human questions but throw in jokes and make observations about her from her instagram profile
Some example questions are:
Hi how are you
How old are you
Where are you from
What do you do for work
Whats your type etc..

• This tip is a cliche red pill tip. Dont validate her ever. Honestly any time I've validated a girl I can immediately tell she goes off for some reason. Just dont compliment her and she'll go crazy for you if your vibing

• Dont try to sell yourself too hard but feel free to tell her about yourself. Dont seek validation. Get to know her, make her laugh if possible and take the piss out of her.

• Dont waste your time with girls who give you 1 word answers, take the hint, unfollow them and move onto the next girl. Have an abundance mindset

• After speaking for a night or 2, I usually like to ask to call or facetime them. This makes it more real for them. A lot of boys are DMing them but not many are calling. She'll have more of a personal feel with you. She'll probably like the confidence that you asked to call.

• Maybe make it a regular thing and after a 1-3 calls, ask to meet to go get food or something. If she resists, try a few more times because she might not want to seem too easy. But if she continues to resist just stop messaging and move onto the next.

Dont be offended if many girls give you shit replies or ignore you. Some girls I've met have showed me their phone and they have 100+ DMs of boys per month even if they are average. They get a massively inflated sense of self worth from this but its fine. Just avoid these girls. This is why I go for girls with less followers.

Last tip. If literally no one wants to speak to you after many DM's. It's a sign. These people arent nasty or anything. You are the problem. Just build ur insta and continue improving yourself and you'll have more confidence and luck in the future.

Good luck

Here is my looksmaxxing guide- How to go from subhuman to 8/9 without surgery.
Or you just be good looking and post on tiktok - girls will follow you on IG and DM you stuff like this

E5B7664C 330F 4257 B2A4 AD4B2A33E7A3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
rape/10 but over for social status being seen making tik toks
if you're GL tiktoks are a halo cos you get a lot of followers. also just make them home and post them.

if you're GL tiktoks are a halo cos you get a lot of followers. also just make them home and post them.
What if your friends find out the cringe tho. That's embarrassing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
maybe if your below 17 bro

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
What if your friends find out the cringe tho. That's embarrassing
precisely my thoughts. its good for youngcels like that guy probably is. but 16+ and its genuinely over for ur social status regardless of how many followers u get

What do u look like bro?
Wheat waffles rated me a 7/10 facially; others on this site have rated me anywhere from 4.5psl to 5.5psl so it's safe to say I'm around HTN - Tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Wheat waffles rated me a 7/10 facially; others on this site have rated me anywhere from 4.5psl to 5.5psl so it's safe to say I'm around HTN - Tyronelite
Pm pics?

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
ah your black. gtfo my thread.

or pay 10€ for 20k followers and dont waste hours of your life
and you gonna get fake followers which is usseles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080 and Deleted member 14543
i personnaly dont try to increase my followers i just let them grow naturally also i have like only 12 really good photos friends travelling beach bodyvibes some thurstthraps i make sure if i upload they are really good my main focus is doing the rest of the work in my stories and highlihts it works really well

High IQ thread, I have 2.1k followers, only girls from my area, and this really works, especially if you post high values stories every day.

Girls watch your shit every day and they become accustomed to you and your life and they are more willingly to come to your place, since they already trust you and you are not some random fuck randomlly DMing them.

I get on average around 10-15 girls replying to my stories and some of them are DTF.

Now I am doing interviews with some girls, I want to hire a VA (virtual assistent), that will do the follow/unfollow stuff for me every day after I carefully instruct them.

Most of my followers are from dating websites, becaus I don't have much time for this unfollow/unfollow stuff, but I did it sometimes and I got pretty good conversation rate.
I am serious, here are some screenshots: ( this shit really works, my DMs are full of nuds).
B-b-but IG doesn’t matter bro! :feelswah:

@Johnnybegood @the BULL

B-b-but IG doesn’t matter bro! :feelswah:

@Johnnybegood @the BULL
If you want to be a NT dog Who posts stories in his car everyday or in the club to get a crumble of pussy, It matters. I prefer the Easy way for loners like me.

If you want to be a NT dog Who posts stories in his car everyday or in the club to get a crumble of pussy, It matters. I prefer the Easy way for loners like me.
“A crumble of pussy” Nigga have you seen the screenshots?!

“A crumble of pussy” Nigga have you seen the screenshots?!
No and idc. Jfl if you Need to do all of this to fuck. I want to make sure girls fuck me for my genetics only not because i had to fake being NT and having a lot of Friends while being a loner irl.

• +1
Reactions: Glerforpus and LowTierNormie
Women are so fucking vapid if this actually worked. But then again we do live in the worst timeline

This kind of guide should not be free man wtf- I have 5k followers and insta unfollow shadowban me

Wonder if there's any better ways than this. Seems legit